Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AX41-NVMe, EX42-NVMe (HEL1, FSN1) For transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AX41-NVMe, EX42-NVMe (HEL1, FSN1) For transfer

My apologies for starting my LET career begging for money for server transfers.

Posted these on Hetzner's forum as well.

I have the following servers available for transfer that are expiring over the next 24-48 hours

3x AX41-NVMe: 10Gbit Uplink + 128GB ECC RAM + 2x512GB NVMe (HEL1)

1x AX41-NVMe: 10Gbit Uplink + 128GB ECC RAM + 2x512GB NVMe (FSN1)

2x AX41-NVMe: Default config (HEL1)
2x EX42-NVMe: Default config (HEL1)
1x EX42-NVMe: Default config (FSN1)

Transfer price for each server: 20euro

Paypal (Friends & Family) Or crypto

Feel free to DM me if interested

Thanked by 1fLoo

Comments

• Congrats to your first post..

Thanked by 2vero dodheimsgard
  • fLoofLoo Member

IMHO its nice of him to start with an offer where people can safe money. Stop beeing cocky and welcome him here. He atleast apologized for it. Welcome sk29 (i know you from forum.hetzner.de) o:)

• gksgks Member

curious to understand, why to transfer? I see netcup has fixed contract, unlike hetzner. Hetzner is monthly payment right? You can close on next billing cycle?

• @gks said:
    curious to understand, why to transfer? I see netcup has fixed contract, unlike hetzner. Hetzner is monthly payment right? You can close on next billing cycle?

That is to help whoever want to takeover without setup fees or small fees and at the same time OP earned something back.

Assuming invoice date and servers had been paid for particular month before the transfer.

Thanked by 1gks
  • @gks said:

You don't recover some of your setup fee, by letting the server expired.

• sk29sk29 Member
    edited August 2020

I have a AX51-NVMe and EX62-NVMe available as well in HEL1.

• Still having AX41-NVME?