Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with many IPv6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with many IPv6

16062341606234 Member
edited August 2020 in Requests

I'm looking for VPS with many different IPv6 from different /64 and /48. I understand this will seem to be black activity, but I'm only planning on using for white activity in one hand.

You can block all mail port or similar, it's great.

My use is to bypass GFW, try to get purely traffic through native IPv6 working.So don't need to cycle through banned IPv4 for wall. Example: I connect to VPS in IPv6, and VPS will send out through its IPv4. This way GFW will only ban the "cheap" IPv6 subnet when it detect VPN,instead of banning "expensive" IPv4 address that is more hard to exchange.

I can prepay a year, use non-chargeback like Bitcoin or Alipay, understand if I abuse there is no refund and the amount is forfeit.

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

We can provide 100 IPv6 addresses free of charge, including a single IPv4 address - this should last you a long time. If you really need a /48 or /64 to bypass GFW, you're doing some serious stuff to get blocked that much, and that quick.

https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=57 <--- great deal.

Maybe we can squeeze a couple hundred IPv6 for you at no additional cost if that works :)

Great connectivity back to China as well. Here's our looking glass: http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • 16062341606234 Member
    edited August 2020

@dustinc said: If you really need a /48 or /64 to bypass GFW, you're doing some serious stuff to get blocked that much, and that quick.

They need to be on different /48, GFW will block subnet at a time, not individual IPv6. Obviously it does not make sense to block single IPv6 address because your firewall will run out of memory for a single /64 worth.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@1606234 said:

@dustinc said: If you really need a /48 or /64 to bypass GFW, you're doing some serious stuff to get blocked that much, and that quick.

They need to be on different /48, GFW will block subnet at a time, not individual IPv6. Obviously it does not make sense to block single IPv6 address because your firewall will run out of memory for a single /64 worth.

I understand, very rarely have I seen GFW block an entire CIDR block, individual IPs on the other hand is very common. And even then, we/I've seen them drop.

This is why we provide free IPv4 replacements within the first 72-hours of an order in the event it is blocked, we can replace the IPv4 address for the end user, anything beyond that, usually means the end-users content is causing the block. And only then a one-time $3 fee would apply to switch the IP or the end-user can add a secondary IP for much cheaper on a monthly basis should they anticipate a need for frequent rotation.

Would love to get you on board with RackNerd :)

• 16062341606234 Member
    edited August 2020

I understand that you offer that. But my intent and goal is I am using/working on making easy deployment open source software where if you have IPv6, you can jump wall over IPv6, so that you do not need to burn IPv4 when it is blocked. I would be doing something wrong if I needed a IPv4 rotation.

• Ah. Due to the nature of IPv6, /64 would be the first one to get impacted.

@1606234 see if @Francisco would hook you up with BGP and IP announcement. That way, you can announce your own /48s from different IPv6 vendors.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

We offer a /64 per service and intend to offer a routed /48 with every service soon.

You only get a single /48 though.

Francisco