Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner Network Config
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner Network Config

XenosXenos Member

I installed Windows 2012 through the rescue system using qemu. I configured Windows through vnc and set the network settings using the information in Hetzner Robot. I made sure remote desktop was enabled. The issue is the network status says "no internet" and I can't connect using RDP. I can only connect using VNC and the internet is only active using DHCP. Any ideas I can try?

Comments

• Did you install the correct network drivers?

• XenosXenos Member
    edited August 2020

@seriesn said:
    Did you install the correct network drivers?

I did not check that.

• @Xenos said:

@seriesn said:

I did not check that. Is it unusual that I can access rescue mode and windows at the same time?

Err yes. It is since everything is kinda saved on the "rescue" portion of disk/memory?

• @seriesn said:

@Xenos said:

@seriesn said:

I did not check that. Is it unusual that I can access rescue mode and windows at the same time?

Err yes. It is since everything is kinda saved on the "rescue" portion of disk/memory?

I didn't think that through. I got it working...thank you!

• Thank you for using our ticketing system. Please rate our support's performance.

Thanked by 2Tempest chip