Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Available for transfer: Hetzner EX42 + 1 TB NVME in Finland
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Available for transfer: Hetzner EX42 + 1 TB NVME in Finland

birdupbirdup Member
edited August 2020 in General

I have a EX42 server from Hetzner available for transfer. It can be transferred immediately. Server specs:

i7-7700k
64gb ram
SSD: 1 TB nvme (addon)
HDD: 2*4TB

Monthly cost: 44 euro (excluding vat).

I ask a one-time fee of 20 euro or 23 USD to be paid to my paypal, as you'd profiting from the fact that I paid the setup fee of 39 euro. Next invoice is due Aug 20th. Send me a PM if interested

Comments

• @birdup said:
    I have a EX42 server from Hetzner available for transfer. It can be transferred immediately. Server specs:

i7-7700k
    64gb ram

I ask a one-time fee of 20 euro or 23 USD to be paid to my paypal, as you'd profiting from the fact that I paid the setup fee of 39 euro. Next invoice is due Aug 20th. Send me a PM if interested

if I do not want 1TB nvme, how much will price drop? Thanks

• @plumberg said:

@birdup said:

i7-7700k
    64gb ram

if I do not want 1TB nvme, how much will price drop? Thanks

10 euro less