Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you advertise your business?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

Hi

advertising
  1. what site do you use to Advertise Your Business15 votes
    1. Google
      26.67%
    2. Facebook
      20.00%
    3. LET
        6.67%
    4. Radio,tv
      20.00%
    5. Other , please comment
      26.67%

Comments

• LeviLevi Member

I just throw money from my zepelin while flying around the world. It is a lot cheaper than advertise in google for hosting business. Guaranteed ROI also.

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

@LTniger said: I just throw money from my zepelin while flying around the world. It is a lot cheaper than advertise in google for hosting business. Guaranteed ROI also.

Lol

• this kind of questions is like " how you earn money" ...

• Well most seem to actually spam the crap out of people...

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

I realize that this is more of a poll, but if I can help just one reader I'd like to expand beyond the poll.

Here's what I've learned. And I've done very well, both as an employee and as a business owner.

Business is about relationships, but in order to establish relationships, you have to get known, get attention, whether it's good or bad, embrace the attention. This is absolutely key.

Once you've done that, continue to promote, promote, promote (whether it be forums, local advertising, Facebook, Twitter, and many other social media outlets) invest in your brand, invest in your infrastructure, invest in your team. Rinse and repeat.

Embrace sales, everything in life is a sale. Master it.

If you'd like my help, reach out [email protected] - whether you're a customer of RackNerd or not, I'd love to chat via phone, email, skype, and help where I can.

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • Forum / Youtube and Friedes :)

Thanked by 1mustafamw3