Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Los Angeles, CA VPS @ URPad.net : $5.99/m - 1GB RAM/40GB HDD/500GB BW
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Los Angeles, CA VPS @ URPad.net : $5.99/m - 1GB RAM/40GB HDD/500GB BW

laaevlaaev Member
edited February 2012 in Offers

Breaking news: URPad.net expands to Los Angeles, CA in partnership with QuadraNET.com!

The below hot special is now available in our newest and latest expansion: Los Angeles, CA

Are you from Asia? Clients from Asia? Are you or your target audience in or near the northwest? This is the perfect location for you regardless of where you are, QuadraNET is directly connected to One Wilshire in Los Angeles (premium network) with excellent Asian routing.

Stock is available while supplies last, we do not anticipate it will last long at this rate!

Test IP: 173.254.233.2
Test File: http://173.254.233.2/100mb.test

1024MB Ram
1536MB Burst Ram
40GB HDD
500GB Bandwidth
100Mbps Port
1 IPv4 Address
SolusVM/OpenVZ

All at an unbeatable price of $5.99/Month, Instant Setup!

Order now! https://billing.urpad.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=117

Guaranteed Lifetime Price Lock -- Price NEVER increases after your order is secured!

Monthly payment is available (you can pay on a month basis with absolutely no contract). However, additional discounts are available if paid quarterly, annually, biannually or triennially which is an option in the order form.

URPad is the first and only reputable provider offering Los Angeles VPS at affordable rates without compromising quality, we’re very much looking forward to this expansion and we will never forget this wouldn’t be possible without you – our valued clients.

Contact URPad.net

URPad.net understands that you might have questions about the service we offer. This is why we make it easy for you to communicate with us.

Email sales at: [email protected]
Call us toll free at: 1-888-743-8814
Tweet us: http://twitter.com/urpad

We view each and every client as an asset and we always remember that we are providing a service, and not a product. Thank you for your trust & business, we genuinely appreciate it.

Best,
Kevin

Comments

• Even though the last thing I need is another Best Coast VPS..

Cachefly:

[root@nightlife ~]# wget http://cachefly.cachefly.net/100mb.test -O /dev/null
    100%[======================================>] 104,857,600 11.2M/s   in 9.0s

Downloading a ~2GB ZIP from Up2VPS Seattle (on Sentris, I think?):

[root@nightlife ~]# scp -P5022 [email protected]:/home/user/OutPutArchive10157.zip .
    OutPutArchive10157.zip                        100% 2068MB   7.8MB/s   04:24

Uploading that ZIP to a Hostigation 128 VPS, also in QuadraNet:

root@bilingual:~# scp [email protected]:/root/OutPutArchive10157.zip /dev/null
    OutPutArchive10157.zip                        100% 2068MB   6.5MB/s   05:20

And it wouldn't be a quick early review post without the usual disk speed test:

[root@nightlife ~]# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync
    16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 15.8528 s, 67.7 MB/s

As an aside, I had an account for a short while (pre-acquisition, when URPad was in FL) and I tried to sign up for this VPS with that same email. The 'Forgot Password' and 'Log In' pages treated me like I was some foreign creature while trying to use that email to sign up threw a "This e-mail already exists" error. grumblegrumble

• It has been the 4th time I introduce your service in my blog. And I really hope that you and your business can run long and better.

• laaevlaaev Member
    edited February 2012

@ihatetonyy said: Cachefly:

Thanks for sharing!

@VMVPS said: It has been the 4th time I introduce your service in my blog. And I really hope that you and your business can run long and better.

Thank you for the kind wishes, it means a lot! No worries about running "longer" - we've been in business for 4-5 years now (under our parent FTNhosting) and we are not going to stop! ;-)

Best,
    Kevin

• tommytommy Member
    edited February 2012

do you've lower plan ? :)

how much CPU guarantee each CPU?

• This is very stable server, I've got it last night, and I/O runs around 65ms, ping to my house is about 12ms(I live in L.A so it's not fair), to Korea 130ms, to Japan 122ms, to china? don't care much, so I don't know.

• @tommy said: do you've lower plan ? :)

This is the best deal you can get right now that's in stock. Other packages are available on our website http://www.urpad.net/linux-vps.shtml

@tommy said: how much CPU guarantee each CPU?

We operate on a fair share basis.

@LAKid said: This is very stable server, I've got it last night, and I/O runs around 65ms, ping to my house is about 12ms(I live in L.A so it's not fair), to Korea 130ms, to Japan 122ms, to china? don't care much, so I don't know.

Awesome, glad to hear its working out great for you!

Best,
    Kevin

• ghostghost Member

If supply seattle node?

• laaevlaaev Member

@ghost said: If supply seattle node?

Hi,

This offer is available in Los Angeles & Luxembourg only at the moment.

Los Angeles is close to Seattle, so you should see very similar latency, plus Los Angeles is in One Wilshire which has an excellent network and transits.

Best,
    Kevin

• laaevlaaev Member

We now have more stock in Los Angeles.