Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about Hetzner SX62
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Question about Hetzner SX62

Hello everyone,
I wanted to ask an information about this server,
if I decide to pay 20 euros per month for windows 2019, it reads all the 40TB of hdd? because last time I had problems with standard windows 2019
Thanks

Comments

• Yes

• @lowprofile said:
    Yes

The last question, why when i buy it i can't select windows? i can select only rescue mode

• @Orbazzo said:

@lowprofile said:
    Yes

The last question, why when i buy it i can't select windows? i can select only rescue mode

The initial choice of OS doesn't really matter, once the server is ordered and delivered there will be an option on the control panel ("Hetzner Robot") to purchase and install Windows. I believe its simply under a tab labelled "Windows".

• Btw someone mentioned that some licenses in hetzner will be counted from the start of the month. But I don't know windows server is included in this rule or not.

• @akhfa said:
    Btw someone mentioned that some licenses in hetzner will be counted from the start of the month. But I don't know windows server is included in this rule or not.

It is. When you go to order, one of the agreements you have to tick says the following:

I have read the Customer License Terms and I agree to them. I am aware that Windows Server is a licensed product which is charged for an entire month. The full monthly fee is billed irrespective of the date of order.

Thanked by 1akhfa