Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Ovh
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Ovh

HabeebHabeeb Member

Greetings
I had an OVH server which they are refunding but only to credits not to payment method, anyone here interested in the server for less price ?

Comments

  • lentrolentro Member, Provider

    I would post the specs for people to be interested.

    FluidStack: Up to $600 Monthly For Your GPU(s) or Rent Affordable GPU Machines | VC-backed | 2,000+ Machines (aff link)
    ISODME: Web hosting | Managed VPS services | U.S. based support | High Uptime | isodme.com

  • MalinMalin Member

    Yea, specs, renewal price etc.

  • @Habeeb said:
    Greetings
    I had an OVH server which they are refunding but only to credits not to payment method, anyone here interested in the server for less price ?

    what happen why you refund from ovh

  • mrclownmrclown Member

    Not sure he wants to transfer the server or resell the server indirectly using the credits. Good to update more info here :smile:

    signature for rent - ^_^

  • HabeebHabeeb Member

    I have the credits available on my account, I can buy the server for you in any location you need, OVH said they cannot refund me to the bank account at the moment that is the reason I am using these credits
    This was there reply
    "Once you have the amount in your OVH prepaid account and since the payment
    process is fully automated,you will be able to order the new server and the server will be active instantly ."

  • this sounds quite fishy

  • Why do you want to cancel the service and what are the server spec?

  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited August 6

    @Habeeb said:
    automated,you will be able to order the new server and the server will be active instantly .

    screenshot please

  • serv_eeserv_ee Member

    @HyperHost said:
    this sounds quite fishy

    Not just quite. This is definitely fishy.

    Thanked by 1amsaal

    I swear to drunk Im not god

  • HabeebHabeeb Member

    @serv_ee said:

    @HyperHost said:
    this sounds quite fishy

    Not just quite. This is definitely fishy.

    You are really drunk and what is fishy here ? You guys should consult a doctor , you have smelling problems lol

    These are screenshots
    https://i.gyazo.com/a0ee252c8c8768806297bbe4140866e7.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/b1232a1b7b198334f899edbd82d7ef30.png

  • HabeebHabeeb Member

    @mhosting_in said:

    @Habeeb said:
    Greetings
    I had an OVH server which they are refunding but only to credits not to payment method, anyone here interested in the server for less price ?

    what happen why you refund from ovh

    I had this refund request since 10-15 days ago, they replied me now, There are problems with DDoS attack which can't be solved on OVH, as they are dropping my country

  • HabeebHabeeb Member

    Anyone interested I can show them up via screen share on anydesk.

  • serv_eeserv_ee Member

    @Habeeb said:

    @serv_ee said:

    @HyperHost said:
    this sounds quite fishy

    Not just quite. This is definitely fishy.

    You are really drunk and what is fishy here ? You guys should consult a doctor , you have smelling problems lol

    These are screenshots
    https://i.gyazo.com/a0ee252c8c8768806297bbe4140866e7.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/b1232a1b7b198334f899edbd82d7ef30.png

    I'm thanks. Drunk.

    I swear to drunk Im not god

  • TerensMTerensM Member

    What is the amount and which is your discount ?

    WHAdvice Providers toplists and coupons

  • what server are you cancelling ?

  • jrheilandjrheiland Member, Provider

    From someone who has never bothered with OVH... Are those legit screenshots? Those look like the sketchiest generic emails I've ever seen.

    It rivals those fake "Paypal" emails I'll get sometimes in my spam folder...

  • muffinmuffin Member

    @Habeeb said:

    @serv_ee said:

    @HyperHost said:
    this sounds quite fishy

    Not just quite. This is definitely fishy.

    You are really drunk and what is fishy here ? You guys should consult a doctor , you have smelling problems lol

    These are screenshots
    https://i.gyazo.com/a0ee252c8c8768806297bbe4140866e7.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/b1232a1b7b198334f899edbd82d7ef30.png

    So many typos and mistakes... I can’t tell if it’s forged or just that the support did not double-check what he wrote.

  • OVH support doesnt exist.

    Thanked by 1fendix
  • Adam1Adam1 Member

    My experience with OVH support is typically French. i.e. they begrudge having to offer any level of support and wont even smile to pretend.

  • HabeebHabeeb Member

    @muffin said:

    @Habeeb said:

    @serv_ee said:

    @HyperHost said:
    this sounds quite fishy

    Not just quite. This is definitely fishy.

    You are really drunk and what is fishy here ? You guys should consult a doctor , you have smelling problems lol

    These are screenshots
    https://i.gyazo.com/a0ee252c8c8768806297bbe4140866e7.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/b1232a1b7b198334f899edbd82d7ef30.png


    So many typos and mistakes... I can’t tell if it’s forged or just that the support did not double-check what he wrote.

    Lol those typos are real, I can show via anydesk

  • HabeebHabeeb Member

    @muffin said:

    @Habeeb said:

    @serv_ee said:

    @HyperHost said:
    this sounds quite fishy

    Not just quite. This is definitely fishy.

    You are really drunk and what is fishy here ? You guys should consult a doctor , you have smelling problems lol

    These are screenshots
    https://i.gyazo.com/a0ee252c8c8768806297bbe4140866e7.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/b1232a1b7b198334f899edbd82d7ef30.png


    So many typos and mistakes... I can’t tell if it’s forged or just that the support did not double-check what he wrote.

    Check one more reply lol that was for the earlier ticket

    https://i.gyazo.com/6022b6af539173d3f04b4bc9b38634f8.png

  • @TerensM said:
    What is the amount and which is your discount ?

    +1

  • @Habeeb said:
    Greetings
    I had an OVH server which they are refunding but only to credits not to payment method, anyone here interested in the server for less price ?

    Ask them to refund it to your bank. They will do it if requested.

  • amsaalamsaal Member
    edited August 7

    this guy is suffering from mental problems . he wants his money back and OVH is given him credits . now if he buys a server for us it comes to his account and cannot be transferred as he has used it and now wants refund?

    he bought several vps and dedicated to fix his ddos issue of team speak till date he still has same issues. And now he is out of money.

    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/165486/ddos-protected#latest [see this]

    think again .

  • amsaalamsaal Member

    @mywebhosting said:

    @Habeeb said:
    Greetings
    I had an OVH server which they are refunding but only to credits not to payment method, anyone here interested in the server for less price ?

    Ask them to refund it to your bank. They will do it if requested.

    they wont do .. since he used it and OVH could not protect his team speak see the link above me for evidence.

  • HabeebHabeeb Member

    @amsaal said:
    this guy is suffering from mental problems . he wants his money back and OVH is given him credits . now if he buys a server for us it comes to his account and cannot be transferred as he has used it and now wants refund?

    he bought several vps and dedicated to fix his ddos issue of team speak till date he still has same issues. And now he is out of money.

    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/165486/ddos-protected#latest [see this]

    think again .

    Lol I am not out of money OVH has refunded me already to my bank account which was S$ -1497.53 , the mental problem is with you, whole Pakistan knows, don't intervene in my threads, get a life look for something else, I don't have illegal money, I don't waste my money, I get refunds from where I can , I got this refund and this second refund they are not doing to my Paypal , they have there own reasons as mentioned on the ticket they can only do to credits, and server can be easily transferred to another account or the account can be transferred to the new email address, it's just you don't have enough knowledge

    https://i.gyazo.com/e26b09172546d3ecc2ebddeca5117ec0.png

  • HabeebHabeeb Member

    @amsaal said:

    @mywebhosting said:

    @Habeeb said:
    Greetings
    I had an OVH server which they are refunding but only to credits not to payment method, anyone here interested in the server for less price ?

    Ask them to refund it to your bank. They will do it if requested.

    they wont do .. since he used it and OVH could not protect his team speak see the link above me for evidence.

    Even if you use it braindead, they do refund , it's just you don't have enough knowledge, as I said earlier get a life, learn something, stop following me, talking to the providers I am working with lol

  • amsaalamsaal Member

    @Habeeb said:

    @amsaal said:

    @mywebhosting said:

    @Habeeb said:
    Greetings
    I had an OVH server which they are refunding but only to credits not to payment method, anyone here interested in the server for less price ?

    Ask them to refund it to your bank. They will do it if requested.

    they wont do .. since he used it and OVH could not protect his team speak see the link above me for evidence.

    Even if you use it braindead, they do refund , it's just you don't have enough knowledge, as I said earlier get a life, learn something, stop following me, talking to the providers I am working with lol

    then dont say take server for low price no one will get from you.

    its better you relax in a beach ...

  • HabeebHabeeb Member
    edited August 8

    @amsaal said:

    @Habeeb said:

    @amsaal said:

    @mywebhosting said:

    @Habeeb said:
    Greetings
    I had an OVH server which they are refunding but only to credits not to payment method, anyone here interested in the server for less price ?

    Ask them to refund it to your bank. They will do it if requested.

    they wont do .. since he used it and OVH could not protect his team speak see the link above me for evidence.

    Even if you use it braindead, they do refund , it's just you don't have enough knowledge, as I said earlier get a life, learn something, stop following me, talking to the providers I am working with lol

    then dont say take server for low price no one will get from you.

    its better you relax in a beach ...

    Already chilled out, not like how you did child molesting for chilling,
    https://i.gyazo.com/72322b44608bebe5d5c86edd0b33d052.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/cf515a82009cee9bf4ccb67d3a179fad.png

    I don't need to do these shit things to get myself chilled, my son's pocket money is more then what you earn in a year

  • amsaalamsaal Member

    @Habeeb said:

    @amsaal said:

    @Habeeb said:

    @amsaal said:

    @mywebhosting said:

    @Habeeb said:
    Greetings
    I had an OVH server which they are refunding but only to credits not to payment method, anyone here interested in the server for less price ?

    Ask them to refund it to your bank. They will do it if requested.

    they wont do .. since he used it and OVH could not protect his team speak see the link above me for evidence.

    Even if you use it braindead, they do refund , it's just you don't have enough knowledge, as I said earlier get a life, learn something, stop following me, talking to the providers I am working with lol

    then dont say take server for low price no one will get from you.

    its better you relax in a beach ...

    Already chilled out, not like how you did child molesting for chilling,
    https://i.gyazo.com/72322b44608bebe5d5c86edd0b33d052.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/cf515a82009cee9bf4ccb67d3a179fad.png

    I don't need to do these shit things to get myself chilled, my son's pocket money is more then what you earn in a year

    lol this is your own deed you do with others :) be like man and answer what we say rather then go personal life .

  • amsaalamsaal Member

    @Osetec this is what he does to others . its his way of playing game and then blame about stories no one believes.

  • Is this an attacker and victim scene now? Please keep going, we will brong popcorn.

  • amsaalamsaal Member

    @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    Is this an attacker and victim scene now? Please keep going, we will brong popcorn.

    this is his own fault he makes problems.

  • @amsaal said:

    @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    Is this an attacker and victim scene now? Please keep going, we will brong popcorn.

    this is his own fault he makes problems.

    Tell us more. We dont believe in any reason to attack someones servers.

  • amsaalamsaal Member

    no one is attacking him i mean server its his own issues he blames host

  • HabeebHabeeb Member

    @amsaal said:
    no one is attacking him i mean server its his own issues he blames host

    lol , you mean to say OVH has it's own issues, no one is attacking OVH, get a life please don't trash talk here.

  • amsaalamsaal Member

    @Habeeb said:

    @amsaal said:
    no one is attacking him i mean server its his own issues he blames host

    lol , you mean to say OVH has it's own issues, no one is attacking OVH, get a life please don't trash talk here.

    who gives you authority to trash someone personally? you need to act like a man not a child .

  • amsaalamsaal Member

    @Habeeb said:

    @amsaal said:
    no one is attacking him i mean server its his own issues he blames host

    lol , you mean to say OVH has it's own issues, no one is attacking OVH, get a life please don't trash talk here.

    when you cant protect your server and try huge amount of host then you blame them and then ask for refund as they could not protect you. you tried voxiltiy and the new host your back on same voxility because you dont have money thats why you come here for low price switching host right? :D

  • HabeebHabeeb Member

    @amsaal said:

    @Habeeb said:

    @amsaal said:
    no one is attacking him i mean server its his own issues he blames host

    lol , you mean to say OVH has it's own issues, no one is attacking OVH, get a life please don't trash talk here.

    when you cant protect your server and try huge amount of host then you blame them and then ask for refund as they could not protect you. you tried voxiltiy and the new host your back on same voxility because you dont have money thats why you come here for low price switching host right? :D

    Lol, that's lot of assumption, and your typos are worst then OVH btw, I can buy server ranging from 5cents to 5kusd per month, where I have said to come here for low price host ?, It's very true, one thinks of others what he is himself, that's you molester, searching for 5usd vps as your earlier threads show, get off my thread get a life instead of following me

  • HabeebHabeeb Member

    @Habeeb said:

    @amsaal said:

    @Habeeb said:

    @amsaal said:
    no one is attacking him i mean server its his own issues he blames host

    lol , you mean to say OVH has it's own issues, no one is attacking OVH, get a life please don't trash talk here.

    when you cant protect your server and try huge amount of host then you blame them and then ask for refund as they could not protect you. you tried voxiltiy and the new host your back on same voxility because you dont have money thats why you come here for low price switching host right? :D

    Lol, that's lot of assumption, and your typos are worst then OVH btw, I can buy server ranging from 5cents to 5kusd per month, where I have said to come here for low price host ?, It's very true, one thinks of others what he is himself, that's you molester, searching for 5usd vps as your earlier threads show, get off my thread get a life instead of following me, and stop begging to remove your pictures on a personal message

  • amsaalamsaal Member

    @Habeeb said:

    @Habeeb said:

    @amsaal said:

    @Habeeb said:

    @amsaal said:
    no one is attacking him i mean server its his own issues he blames host

    lol , you mean to say OVH has it's own issues, no one is attacking OVH, get a life please don't trash talk here.

    when you cant protect your server and try huge amount of host then you blame them and then ask for refund as they could not protect you. you tried voxiltiy and the new host your back on same voxility because you dont have money thats why you come here for low price switching host right? :D

    Lol, that's lot of assumption, and your typos are worst then OVH btw, I can buy server ranging from 5cents to 5kusd per month, where I have said to come here for low price host ?, It's very true, one thinks of others what he is himself, that's you molester, searching for 5usd vps as your earlier threads show, get off my thread get a life instead of following me, and stop begging to remove your pictures on a personal message

    posting pictures here would not make you anything good.

    i will comment on your thread you cannot stop people from not commenting.

  • HabeebHabeeb Member

    @amsaal said:

    @Habeeb said:

    @Habeeb said:

    @amsaal said:

    @Habeeb said:

    @amsaal said:
    no one is attacking him i mean server its his own issues he blames host

    lol , you mean to say OVH has it's own issues, no one is attacking OVH, get a life please don't trash talk here.

    when you cant protect your server and try huge amount of host then you blame them and then ask for refund as they could not protect you. you tried voxiltiy and the new host your back on same voxility because you dont have money thats why you come here for low price switching host right? :D

    Lol, that's lot of assumption, and your typos are worst then OVH btw, I can buy server ranging from 5cents to 5kusd per month, where I have said to come here for low price host ?, It's very true, one thinks of others what he is himself, that's you molester, searching for 5usd vps as your earlier threads show, get off my thread get a life instead of following me, and stop begging to remove your pictures on a personal message

    posting pictures here would not make you anything good.

    i will comment on your thread you cannot stop people from not commenting.

    " would not make you anything good " " you cannot stop people from not commenting. "
    Thanks for making my day,

  • amsaalamsaal Member

    @Habeeb said:

    @amsaal said:

    @Habeeb said:

    @Habeeb said:

    @amsaal said:

    @Habeeb said:

    @amsaal said:
    no one is attacking him i mean server its his own issues he blames host

    lol , you mean to say OVH has it's own issues, no one is attacking OVH, get a life please don't trash talk here.

    when you cant protect your server and try huge amount of host then you blame them and then ask for refund as they could not protect you. you tried voxiltiy and the new host your back on same voxility because you dont have money thats why you come here for low price switching host right? :D

    Lol, that's lot of assumption, and your typos are worst then OVH btw, I can buy server ranging from 5cents to 5kusd per month, where I have said to come here for low price host ?, It's very true, one thinks of others what he is himself, that's you molester, searching for 5usd vps as your earlier threads show, get off my thread get a life instead of following me, and stop begging to remove your pictures on a personal message

    posting pictures here would not make you anything good.

    i will comment on your thread you cannot stop people from not commenting.

    " would not make you anything good " " you cannot stop people from not commenting. "
    Thanks for making my day,

    i will make you day soon dont worry..

  • amsaalamsaal Member

    i replied to your message if your man read and come

Sign In or Register to comment.