Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostsolutions VPS has downing 2 day.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostsolutions VPS has downing 2 day.

:) Hostsolutions.ro VPS It has been down 2 days.

Has anyone encountered the same problem?

Comments

• Welcome to LowEndSupport!

We are all working really hard to solve your problem.

Thanked by 2jixun bacloud
  • RedSoxRedSox Member

@appcomq said:

Nothing unusual.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2020

Can you access SolusVM control panel? You will find the button Restart or Start, have you tried to click on them? Do you know that your provider is self-managed? so in this your case you need to do management yourself as you do pay peanuts!

• @WebProject said:
    Can you access SolusVM control panel? You will find the button Restart or Start, have you tried to click on them? Do you know that your provider is self-managed? so in this your case you need to do management yourself as you do pay peanuts!

Being self managed is no excuse for downtime assuming this is an issue not caused by something on the VPS itself.

• have you opened a ticket to there support?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

More downing than upping it seems 😀

• @WebProject said: Can you access SolusVM control panel?

No have SolusVM control panel, The WHMCS Login to bor3 Host failed., it seems that the host is down.

• @mhosting_in said: have you opened a ticket to there support?

yes, 2day days ago.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@appcomq said: Has anyone encountered the same problem?

I guess every HostSolutions customer encountered the same problem at least once. ;)

Be patient and hopefully your ticket will be processed after the weekend.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • another typical day in romania .

• l2o88jl2o88j Member

it is expected :p

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited July 2020

The correct address is
    10 Downing Street

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2020

@WSCallum said:

@WebProject said:

Being self managed is no excuse for downtime assuming this is an issue not caused by something on the VPS itself.

I do understand that, but from my personal experience when one of my customers disabled all the Linux tasks at the startup so OS unable to load and tries to blame provider I think in my case it’s clearly issue with administration of VPS and such customer need a full managed service.

@appcomq said:

@WebProject said: Can you access SolusVM control panel?

No have SolusVM control panel, The WHMCS Login to bor3 Host failed., it seems that the host is down.

Very odd that they don’t provide any access to SolusVM control panel.

• @WebProject said:

@WSCallum said:

@WebProject said:

I do understand that, but from my personal experience when one of my customers disabled all the Linux tasks at the startup so OS unable to load and tries to blame provider I think in my case it’s clearly issue with administration of VPS and such customer need a full managed service.

@appcomq said:

@WebProject said: Can you access SolusVM control panel?

Very odd that they don’t provide any access to SolusVM control panel.

Only WHMCS, Now lost the reinstall, reboot button, all operation buttons, only see statistial traffic.

• BertieBertie Member
    edited July 2020

@WebProject said: I do understand that, but from my personal experience when one of my customers disabled all the Linux tasks at the startup so OS unable to load and tries to blame provider I think in my case it’s clearly issue with administration of VPS and such customer need a full managed service.

With all due respect, maybe you shouldn't be commenting as an expert for something you've gotten no context on.

A customer intentionally destroying their VPS is a diametrically different situation than what HostSolutions customers sign up for.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Thank you for tagging me, I do not work during weekends but he can PM me his ticket number though I wouldn't like to turn this our support desk
    ... 😁

@appcomq said:

Has anyone encountered the same problem?

PM me your ticket ID.

• LeviLevi Member
    edited July 2020

I sense fart mother incoming because of this downing. The fart is nigh.

I summon @consumer_justice !

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Payment during weekend is considerably higher than during the week. So make up your mind. You can get super-cheap or you can get super-reliable incl. service during weekends - but not both. Or you can choose the third way, a reasonable compromise, e.g. @AlexBarakov / AlphaVps and a few others; very decent service for a relatively modest price.

But kindly stop complaining about something that's but a consequence of your decision.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • @MikePT said:

Thank you for tagging me, I do not work during weekends but he can PM me his ticket number though I wouldn't like to turn this our support desk
    ... 😁

Please check openvz "bor3" node. :#

Thank you.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • low end or dead end ?

@natural said:
    low end or dead end ?

The downing end.

• 80 hrs still downing... :)

• LeviLevi Member

@appcomq said:
    80 hrs still downing... :)

Like a champ. Keep going.

• We, LowEndSupport are still working hard to solve your issue. PLEASE HOLD ON.

• vbloodsvbloods Member
    edited July 2020

what is downing ?

its either up or down.

@vbloods said:
    what is downing ?

its either up or down.

Don't know what but we know where and who :joy:

@appcomq said:

@MikePT said:

... 😁

Please check openvz "bor3" node. :#

Thank you.

Open a ticket please.

• matpmatp Member

Is there a better place than LET to get a general status update for hostsolutions?
    The hostsolutions status page just shows everything offline and the last stats from my box were from July 23.

I don't have high expectations in terms of uptime for hostsolutions and there is no reason for me to add another ticket to their support queue since I assume they know what is going on.

It would just be useful if there was a place (perhaps at the top of their status page) where they had some general status message that could be updated periodically. Something like:

We are experiencing a general outage due to a core router failure and are working on it. We hope to be back online sometime next week. Check this page for updates. Please don't bother to open a support ticket related to your server being down as we are already working on it. Once we determine the final length of the outage we will apply a proportional credit to each account for the down hours.

status-page

last-stats