Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
UK cPanel Web/Reseller Hosting > Web Hosting from $9.20/Annually, Resellers from $3.25 monthly!
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

UK cPanel Web/Reseller Hosting > Web Hosting from $9.20/Annually, Resellers from $3.25 monthly!

WSCallumWSCallum Member, Provider
edited July 25 in Shared Hosting Offers


Clouveo are experts in providing high quality, affordable hosting solutions, with our parent company WebSound operating in the UK since September 2013.

Our UK based Web Hosting solutions are backed by cPanel Control Panel and pack a variety of features:

  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
  • 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • DDoS Protected
  • Instant Activation
  • cPanel/WHM Control Panel
  • LiteSpeed/LSCache
  • MariaDB Database Server
  • Daily Backups
  • Softaculous Software Installer
  • Unmetered Domain Names, MySQL Databases, Email Accounts and FTP Accounts
  • Resellers: Fully Whitelabel
  • Resellers: Overselling Enabled
  • Free Global Anycast DNS
  • Shell/SSH Access
  • Free Migrations
  • Free LetsEncrypt SSLs
  • London, United Kingdom Located

Startup Web Hosting:
5GB SSD Disk Space | Unmetered Bandwidth | 1 CPU Core | 2GB Memory
£7.16 / $9.20 Annually with Promo Code ST1XYMMXD8 - ORDER HERE

Intermediate Web Hosting:
15GB SSD Disk Space | Unmetered Bandwidth | 1 CPU Core | 1GB Memory
£11.96 / $16.00 Annually with Promo Code ST1XYMMXD8 - ORDER HERE

Ultimate Web Hosting:
30GB SSD Disk Space | Unmetered Bandwidth | 1 CPU Core | 2GB Memory
£19.96 / $26 Annually with Promo Code ST1XYMMXD8 - ORDER HERE

Small Reseller Hosting:
25GB SSD Disk Space | Unmetered Bandwidth | 25 cPanel Accounts
£2.50 / $3.25 Monthly with Promo Code Y76W1A4NDA - ORDER HERE

Medium Reseller Hosting:
75GB SSD Disk Space | Unmetered Bandwidth | 50 cPanel Accounts
£4.50 / $5.75 Monthly with Promo Code Y76W1A4NDA - ORDER HERE

FAQs

What are the full account resource limits?
All resource limits by CloudLinux are displayed here

What PHP versions can I use?
PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.x are all available.

All prices exclude VAT which is charged to EU customers at the rate of their country of residence. UK customers and those outside of the EU aren't charged VAT.

Feel free to browse our website here!

Clouveo - SSD Cloud Servers & Hosting
AMD EPYC Powered | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups

Comments

  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Member, Provider

    The cheapest cPanel Pricing you can get is 100 cPanel Accounts for $30 (Only Internal Licensing. So, per account, license cost is $30/100 = $0.30/Account.

    $0.30 x 25 = $7.5 Monthly.

    How can you provide reseller hosting with 25 cPanel Accounts in $3.25 Per Month ?? Are you using Illegal copy of cPanel via illegal licensing method ??

    AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

  • WSCallumWSCallum Member, Provider
    edited July 25

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    The cheapest cPanel Pricing you can get is 100 cPanel Accounts for $30 (Only Internal Licensing. So, per account, license cost is $30/100 = $0.30/Account.

    $0.30 x 25 = $7.5 Monthly.

    How can you provide reseller hosting with 25 cPanel Accounts in $3.25 Per Month ?? Are you using Illegal copy of cPanel via illegal licensing method ??

    You're basing that on cPanel base license pricing which is already considered in within our pricing structure, cPanel partners pay for additional cPanel accounts over the standard cPanel licensing costs at $0.10 per cPanel account. So no, no funny business here.

    Thanked by 2Adam1 Mahfuz_SS_EHL

    Clouveo - SSD Cloud Servers & Hosting
    AMD EPYC Powered | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups

  • Adam1Adam1 Member

    already a websound customer, would a clouveo account be on the same server/24 ?

  • WSCallumWSCallum Member, Provider

    @Adam1 said:
    already a websound customer, would a clouveo account be on the same server/24 ?

    They do run on the same servers yes

    Thanked by 1Adam1

    Clouveo - SSD Cloud Servers & Hosting
    AMD EPYC Powered | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups

  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Member, Provider

    @WSCallum said:

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    The cheapest cPanel Pricing you can get is 100 cPanel Accounts for $30 (Only Internal Licensing. So, per account, license cost is $30/100 = $0.30/Account.

    $0.30 x 25 = $7.5 Monthly.

    How can you provide reseller hosting with 25 cPanel Accounts in $3.25 Per Month ?? Are you using Illegal copy of cPanel via illegal licensing method ??

    You're basing that on cPanel base license pricing which is already considered in within our pricing structure, cPanel partners pay for additional cPanel accounts over the standard cPanel licensing costs at $0.10 per cPanel account. So no, no funny business here.

    Thanks for clarifying the confusion o:) I Appreciate it.

    Thanked by 1WSCallum

    AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

  • WSCallumWSCallum Member, Provider

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

    @WSCallum said:

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    The cheapest cPanel Pricing you can get is 100 cPanel Accounts for $30 (Only Internal Licensing. So, per account, license cost is $30/100 = $0.30/Account.

    $0.30 x 25 = $7.5 Monthly.

    How can you provide reseller hosting with 25 cPanel Accounts in $3.25 Per Month ?? Are you using Illegal copy of cPanel via illegal licensing method ??

    You're basing that on cPanel base license pricing which is already considered in within our pricing structure, cPanel partners pay for additional cPanel accounts over the standard cPanel licensing costs at $0.10 per cPanel account. So no, no funny business here.

    Thanks for clarifying the confusion o:) I Appreciate it.

    No problem!

    Thanked by 1Mahfuz_SS_EHL

    Clouveo - SSD Cloud Servers & Hosting
    AMD EPYC Powered | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups

  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Member, Provider

    What are the full account resource limits?
    All resource limits by CloudLinux are displayed here

    May be the link got missed here.

    AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

  • WSCallumWSCallum Member, Provider

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

    What are the full account resource limits?
    All resource limits by CloudLinux are displayed here

    May be the link got missed here.

    Thanks for the spot. It's here!

    Clouveo - SSD Cloud Servers & Hosting
    AMD EPYC Powered | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups

  • good offer may be many Indian like me may appreciate it

Sign In or Register to comment.