Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
SpectraIP Server not delivered - NO REPLY
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

SpectraIP Server not delivered - NO REPLY

Hi everyone,

bought the server from spectraip 3 days ago, i was told server will be delivered 2 days,

but its 3 days i sent several msgs but no reply anything? hope they atleast reply here

thanks

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Sue.

Thanked by 1yomero

I have not created a single thread. Verify it if you dare.

• Sajjad12Sajjad12 Member

if they dont reply today with server ready im going with dispute

Man up and sue. It's the only right thing to do.

• SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited July 24

Welcome to LowEndSupport!

Help is on the way, please hold on.

@spectraip

• MoofieMoofie Member

maybe they didn't get your other 20 messages, better try sending more?

i did send them over 5+ mails today and opened the ticket no response yet strange

edited July 24

Well, it's not strange.

Try sending hundreds of text messages to your girl in 60 seconds. She will block you.

• @deank said:
    Well, it's not strange.

Try sending hundreds of text messages to your girl in 60 seconds. She will block you.

I can confirm 😁

Thanked by 1lentro
  • MrPsychoMrPsycho Member

Hello!

I have escalated your emails to our L2 support.

Debian,
    Thx.

Thanked by 2t0ny0 Edmond

I live in harmony with people. They hate me and I hate them.
    AlphaSucks | Proxmox on Kimsufi | Hiding Proxmox behind NGINX | Securing SSH

thanks everyone for help, finally got the reply server will be delivered within 24hrs

So, you are not going to sue?

After all the drama, it turns out to be just PMS then?

i was going to dispute as i wasn't getting response from the team past 2 days, now its was over 3 days now another 24hrs so basically 4 days for server to be delivered

• t0ny0t0ny0 Member

@Sajjad12 said:
    i was going to dispute as i wasn't getting response from the team past 2 days, now its was over 3 days now another 24hrs so basically 4 days for server to be delivered

Honestly - you're slightly overreacting, but hey! You do you.

not overreacting at all, if you see their homepages its clearly stated thatour employees ensure that a support ticket is processed as quickly as possible, on average within an hour. it wasnt a hour delay its was 3 days delay for a reply

• thedpthedp Member
    edited July 24

@Sajjad12 said:
    not overreacting at all, if you see their homepages its clearly stated thatour employees ensure that a support ticket is processed as quickly as possible, on average within an hour. it wasnt a hour delay its was 3 days delay for a reply

"on average" does not mean EVERY ticket is processed/replied within an hour.

Brandable VM/VPS Hosting Domain Names For Sale!

• t0ny0t0ny0 Member
    edited July 24

@Sajjad12 said:

To be honest - you did say that you sent them multiple emails, and I assume multiple tickets. This does NOT speed things up

@Sajjad12 said:
    i did send them over 5+ mails today and opened the ticket no response yet strange

I'd wager that "5+" means 50.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@Sajjad12 said: bought the server from spectraip 3 days ago, i was told server will be delivered 2 days,

+

@Sajjad12 said: it wasnt a hour delay its was 3 days delay for a reply

impatient much?

UltraVPS.eu KVM in US/UK/NL/DE: 15% off first 6 month | Netcup VPS/rootDS - 5€ off: 36nc15279180197 (ref)

• notarobonotarobo Member

Be a man. Do the right thing.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • Adam1Adam1 Member

I'd be pretty unhappy waiting that long too.

• bdlbdl Member

@Sajjad12 said:
    Hi everyone,

bought the server from spectraip 3 days ago, i was told server will be delivered 2 days,

but its 3 days i sent several msgs but no reply anything? hope they atleast reply here

thanks

oh no

• a2razora2razor Member
    edited July 25

Always remember, each time you submit a new ticket or email may (depending who you're dealing with, the support system, etc) -- put you at the back of the queue. :3

Usually the fastest response comes from just waiting.

hi everyone,

it was a single ticket that was sent 3 days ago, today its 5 days since i placed the order and still server not ready, and no reply from them

• @Sajjad12 said: it was a single ticket that was sent 3 days ago, today its 5 days since i placed the order and still server not ready, and no reply from them

Did you call the police yet?

• youandriyouandri Member

@Sajjad12 said:
    hi everyone,

it was a single ticket that was sent 3 days ago, today its 5 days since i placed the order and still server not ready, and no reply from them

Wow, not ready yet?

VPS with perfect, complete, unique control panel and feature + has a mobile application, please check Cloudcone (Aff)

edited July 25

nope not even a reply damnnnn 5 days i thought this company had some value in here,

will wait few hrs then going pp dispute

• I wish we could indicate incoming dispute in the topic title... maybe they would pay more attenition.

No.

• vbloodsvbloods Member

opened dispute as no response from them 5 days no server no reply WTF

• t0ny0t0ny0 Member
    edited July 25

@Sajjad12 said:
    opened dispute as no response from them 5 days no server no reply WTF

So they replied yesterday, yet you say they didn't reply in 5 days?

@Sajjad12 said:
    thanks everyone for help, finally got the reply server will be delivered within 24hrs

@spectraip do you guys mind clearing that up please?

Yesterday I was told server will delivered within 24 hrs but no it wasn't and no reply basically in 5 days I got one reply from them that's all, and I opened only one ticket

• thedpthedp Member

Why don't you just post screenshots of your ticket for this order? ;)

Brandable VM/VPS Hosting Domain Names For Sale!

• DennisdeWitDennisdeWit Member
    edited July 25

That’s classical SpectraIP behaviour. Once ordered a server. The delivery was said to take a few days. I decided to cancel the order, but already paid upfront. I wanted to cancel because I don’t like the datacenter they use (was promoted as ‘Amsterdam’, I assumed a good datacenter such as Schuberg Philis, but it happened to be a DC in Wormer, not Amsterdam).

I was told multiple times I would get a refund. I never received it. I gave them a call and got an angry mail back: “Please don’t call us again. We do not wish to have any contact anymore. The refund was booked in and will arrive once validated by the payment operator.”

I didn’t receive anything and got a final mail saying “I will check.” After that, no mails have been answered. That’s basically how SpectraIP rolls.

This all happened in May 2019 and I never received any refund. I decided to give up. I took my loss and hope Lucas got a nice dinner out of it :)

And no, I am not here to take providers down. I have plenty of providers which I have good memories of. This provider just isn’t one of them. :-))

(Yes, I can take screenshots, but I talked with him in Dutch, so it won’t make a lot of sense unless you are Dutch)

Thanked by 1Edmond
  • momkinmomkin Member

Popcorn time , please keep them coming ...

Thanked by 1scooke
  • spectraipspectraip Member, Provider

The server has been delivered now. We have received a lot of orders recently and for this order we had to configure DirectAdmin for the customer, which made it take longer.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

• ifykoifyko Member

@spectraip said:
    The server has been delivered now. We have received a lot of orders recently and for this order we had to configure DirectAdmin for the customer, which made it take longer.

How about @DennisdeWit refund ?

• spectraipspectraip Member, Provider

@ifyko said:

@spectraip said:

@DennisdeWit should email me on [email protected], so I can check this out for him.

• @spectraip said:

@ifyko said:

@spectraip said:

@DennisdeWit should email me on [email protected], so I can check this out for him.

Ok. Sent you an email. :)

• l2o88jl2o88j Member
    edited July 26

Explanation provided here could have been done sooner by provider to the buyer.

• I have 4 server orders with them one is pending since 17 days.
    Rest are pending since 7 days.
    Seems their service has gone downhill and seems to be a one man show mostly i have had some tickets unanswered for days.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

@aneesh120 said:
    I have 4 server orders with them one is pending since 17 days.
    Seems their service has gone downhill and seems to be a one man show mostly i have had some tickets unanswered for days.

So 1 server order is pending for 17 days
    And rest 3 server pending since 7 days.

Am I right?

So which mean you order rest 3 server 10 days after your 1st order.

So why you order 3 more server when 1 server already pending and not deliver even after 10 days?

Thanked by 1t0ny0

ViridWeb.com - cPanel Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

• t0ny0t0ny0 Member

@ViridWeb said:

@aneesh120 said:

Am I right?

So why you order 3 more server when 1 server already pending and not deliver even after 10 days?

Thats a very legit question right there

• @ViridWeb said:

@aneesh120 said:

Am I right?

Simply because i was using them since 1 year and have had no issues but since the past few days (excluding weekends) i am noticing their response time is too slow plus i noticed this thread hence decided to share my experience.
    I did have have a few more orders i was going to place with them but have put them on hold considering the virtually non existent support and slow delivery times nowdays.

• I have 3 servers there and yes, last was delivered 9 days after payment (on July 20) but they never had ignored me in tickets and the replies were many times in less then hour. Do not blaming OP, but maybe you were impatient / aggressive? No offense, Sajjad12, i really don't understand why it was so.

Custom configuration? Uncommon OS install (free of charge)? Network hardware? Subnets? They always were extremely customer-oriented. I hope all who had issues with SpectraIP will solve them quickly, especially this definitely ugly story with refund.

BTW about them. Last time i ordered 3 servers and reject one because of my software issues (really haven't been ready to operate so server could be unused). Ask for refund and got it. No words, no issues.

Wish good luck and be healthy to everybody.

Russian ISP | SEO in Russia. PM if interest. Sorry my english, I hadn't good practice ~10 years )

Hi, got the server details, but server is so slow to load any pages/videos, even tho i went with 32gb ram, 2tb harddrive

• @Sajjad12, 2Tb HDD? They do not have this kind of drive in stock... Or you mean 1.92Tb NVMe? But this config has 128Gb RAM... Actually doesn't matter, just wondering.

What is your ping to location and did you try to run speedtest on server?

Russian ISP | SEO in Russia. PM if interest. Sorry my english, I hadn't good practice ~10 years )

• @Sajjad12 said:
    Hi, got the server details, but server is so slow to load any pages/videos, even tho i went with 32gb ram, 2tb harddrive

What is the definition of "slow"? You could explained that by any benchmark result like YABS.

| #lexit |

• CConnerCConner Member, Provider

@Sajjad12 said:

Where are you located? Keep in mind that depending on your location you might only be able to use a fraction of the bandwidth. Having a high ping slows it down even more if you're dealing with a few dozen requests for content like you would on a standard website.

GameDash, an AIO solution uniting billing, support & game server management platform.
    Visit our website or join our Discord to find out more.

• momkinmomkin Member

@Sajjad12 said:

definitely you need to sue this company !

opened dispute with pp, shit server no support at all STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM HOSTING