Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SpectraIP Server not delivered - NO REPLY
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

SpectraIP Server not delivered - NO REPLY

Hi everyone,

bought the server from spectraip 3 days ago, i was told server will be delivered 2 days,

but its 3 days i sent several msgs but no reply anything? hope they atleast reply here

thanks

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Sue.

Thanked by 1yomero

If you wish to join Nigh sect, adopt my avatar as your own and believe in the end.

• if they dont reply today with server ready im going with dispute

Man up and sue. It's the only right thing to do.

If you wish to join Nigh sect, adopt my avatar as your own and believe in the end.

• SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited July 2020

Welcome to LowEndSupport!

Help is on the way, please hold on.

@spectraip

• MoofieMoofie Member

maybe they didn't get your other 20 messages, better try sending more?

• i did send them over 5+ mails today and opened the ticket no response yet strange

edited July 2020

Well, it's not strange.

Try sending hundreds of text messages to your girl in 60 seconds. She will block you.

• @deank said:
    Well, it's not strange.

Try sending hundreds of text messages to your girl in 60 seconds. She will block you.

I can confirm 😁

Thanked by 1lentro

Web and VPS hosting - Top notch performance

• Hello!

I have escalated your emails to our L2 support.

Debian,
    Thx.

I live in harmony with people. They hate me and I hate them.
    AlphaSucks | Proxmox on Kimsufi | Hiding Proxmox behind NGINX | Securing SSH

• thanks everyone for help, finally got the reply server will be delivered within 24hrs

So, you are not going to sue?

After all the drama, it turns out to be just PMS then?

• i was going to dispute as i wasn't getting response from the team past 2 days, now its was over 3 days now another 24hrs so basically 4 days for server to be delivered

• @Sajjad12 said:
    i was going to dispute as i wasn't getting response from the team past 2 days, now its was over 3 days now another 24hrs so basically 4 days for server to be delivered

Honestly - you're slightly overreacting, but hey! You do you.

• not overreacting at all, if you see their homepages its clearly stated thatour employees ensure that a support ticket is processed as quickly as possible, on average within an hour. it wasnt a hour delay its was 3 days delay for a reply

• DPDP Member, The Domain Guy
    edited July 2020

@Sajjad12 said:
    not overreacting at all, if you see their homepages its clearly stated thatour employees ensure that a support ticket is processed as quickly as possible, on average within an hour. it wasnt a hour delay its was 3 days delay for a reply

"on average" does not mean EVERY ticket is processed/replied within an hour.

DP - Tech and Hosting-related Domain Names for sale.
    Create an account on Dynadot via my referral link and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!

• edited July 2020

@Sajjad12 said:
    not overreacting at all, if you see their homepages its clearly stated thatour employees ensure that a support ticket is processed as quickly as possible, on average within an hour. it wasnt a hour delay its was 3 days delay for a reply

To be honest - you did say that you sent them multiple emails, and I assume multiple tickets. This does NOT speed things up

@Sajjad12 said:
    i did send them over 5+ mails today and opened the ticket no response yet strange

I'd wager that "5+" means 50.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@Sajjad12 said: bought the server from spectraip 3 days ago, i was told server will be delivered 2 days,

+

@Sajjad12 said: it wasnt a hour delay its was 3 days delay for a reply

impatient much?

UltraVPS.eu KVM in US/UK/NL/DE: 15% off first 6 month | Netcup VPS/rootDS - 5€ off: 36nc15279180197 (ref)

• Be a man. Do the right thing.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • Adam1Adam1 Member

I'd be pretty unhappy waiting that long too.

• bdlbdl Member

@Sajjad12 said:
    Hi everyone,

bought the server from spectraip 3 days ago, i was told server will be delivered 2 days,

but its 3 days i sent several msgs but no reply anything? hope they atleast reply here

thanks

oh no

• a2razora2razor Member
    edited July 2020

Always remember, each time you submit a new ticket or email may (depending who you're dealing with, the support system, etc) -- put you at the back of the queue. :3

Usually the fastest response comes from just waiting.

• hi everyone,

it was a single ticket that was sent 3 days ago, today its 5 days since i placed the order and still server not ready, and no reply from them

• @Sajjad12 said: it was a single ticket that was sent 3 days ago, today its 5 days since i placed the order and still server not ready, and no reply from them

Did you call the police yet?

• @Sajjad12 said:
    hi everyone,

it was a single ticket that was sent 3 days ago, today its 5 days since i placed the order and still server not ready, and no reply from them

Wow, not ready yet?

• Sajjad12Sajjad12 Member
    edited July 2020

nope not even a reply damnnnn 5 days i thought this company had some value in here,

will wait few hrs then going pp dispute

• I wish we could indicate incoming dispute in the topic title... maybe they would pay more attenition.

No.

• opened dispute as no response from them 5 days no server no reply WTF

• edited July 2020

@Sajjad12 said:
    opened dispute as no response from them 5 days no server no reply WTF

So they replied yesterday, yet you say they didn't reply in 5 days?

@Sajjad12 said:
    thanks everyone for help, finally got the reply server will be delivered within 24hrs

@spectraip do you guys mind clearing that up please?