Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Hetzner servers down in FI
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Hetzner servers down in FI

ArchieArchie Member

The website is down also

Comments

  • MikeAMikeA Member, Provider

    No issues on my end, have a few in Finland.

    ExtraVM - AMD Ryzen VPS starting @ $3.50
    USA (TX, VA, FL), CA, FR, UK, SGP, AU

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider
    edited July 23

    @Archie said:
    The website is down also

    Yes all finland servers are down.. at least for us.

    ViridWeb.com - cPanel Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • @ViridWeb said:

    @Archie said:
    The website is down also

    Yes all finland servers are down.. at least for us.

    Just because i am curious, is this cloud servers or dedicated servers? If they just lost alot of dedicated servers due to network or power issues, this is something they should make a statement on public very soon. Cannot see anything on their own status page

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider
    edited July 23

    @QuangNguyen said:

    @ViridWeb said:

    @Archie said:
    The website is down also

    Yes all finland servers are down.. at least for us.

    Just because i am curious, is this cloud servers or dedicated servers? If they just lost alot of dedicated servers due to network or power issues, this is something they should make a statement on public very soon. Cannot see anything on their own status page

    Edited: They all are up and working fine now.

    ViridWeb.com - cPanel Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • roshan91roshan91 Member

    Servers are up now but cant get rescue system to work

  • @ViridWeb said:

    @QuangNguyen said:

    @ViridWeb said:

    @Archie said:
    The website is down also

    Yes all finland servers are down.. at least for us.

    Just because i am curious, is this cloud servers or dedicated servers? If they just lost alot of dedicated servers due to network or power issues, this is something they should make a statement on public very soon. Cannot see anything on their own status page

    Edited: They all are up and working fine now.

    Good to hear. I only run a cloud server at Helsinki myself, that has not been down as far as i noticed.

  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

    Clouvider Limited - Leading Hosting & Connectivity Partner || Dedicated Server Sale from £45/m - Our Latest LET Offer

    Cloud Web Hosting | SSD & SAS HA OnApp VPS | US, UK, NL & DE Dedicated Servers | Network Services | Colocation | Managed Services

  • MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited July 23

    @Hetzner_OL Congratulations, you played yourself. You wanted to cut on power costs, now the savings on power cut you.

    I hope this will make you rethink some strategies and eventually match FAL/NUR quality :)

    I live in harmony with people. They hate me and I hate them.
    AlphaSucks | Proxmox on Kimsufi | Hiding Proxmox behind NGINX | Securing SSH

  • amarcamarc Member

    What actually hapened ? https://www.hetzner-status.de/en.html mentiones nothing about this.. Client have server there, all seems to be up all day

    I can do: Gentoo & Debian with security and performance in mind

  • NeoonNeoon Member

    Sounds like a very small case of:

  • @MikeA said:
    No issues on my end, have a few in Finland.

    Do you have VPS with them? What is performance level?

  • MikeAMikeA Member, Provider

    @TheKiller said:

    @MikeA said:
    No issues on my end, have a few in Finland.

    Do you have VPS with them?

    I do not.

    ExtraVM - AMD Ryzen VPS starting @ $3.50
    USA (TX, VA, FL), CA, FR, UK, SGP, AU

  • boerndboernd Member

    no issues with my AX41 in Finland

  • @TheKiller said:

    @MikeA said:
    No issues on my end, have a few in Finland.

    Do you have VPS with them? What is performance level?

    I have VPS. Performance is great compared to price. I move 15tb / month through their smallest VPS.

  • ArchieArchie Member

    All of my three EX42 servers were down, and one of them down twice yesterday XD

  • comXyzcomXyz Member

    no problems with my servers there

  • Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Provider, Top Provider

    Hi everyone, I am terribly sorry that I did not respond sooner. @archie @ViridWeb @roshan91 -- If you ever experience connectivities issues, and you are able to send us a support request, please do so. You'll get a quicker and more detailed response that way. Helena and I are not always able to check the forums every day. And we don't have access to the same systems that our technicians do. If any of you are still experiencing any issues, please contact our support team. I'm very sorry that I wasn't able to help you with this issue. --Katie

    We (Katie and Helena) will do our best to answer your Hetzner questions and pass on your feedback. Hetzner Online's not liable for any corny jokes that we make. (https://www.hetzner.com)

Sign In or Register to comment.