Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Process usage in WordPress
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Process usage in WordPress

xeboxxebox Member

I have a WP site with around 500 daily visitors using a lightweight theme.

I'm looking for the cheapest possible host that actually offer production grade quality (not the cheapest one possible, the cheapest one that meets my needs).

I have found a local provider that offers web hosting in small containers type using custom features and they charge per php process and php memory per process.

Can I optimize my site with cache to use under this limit? May I hit a brick wall? Do I need more?

The cheapest option is 1 times 128 mb.

I also want to host another WP site with like 10 visitors a day.

May the end still be ahead

Comments

• WSCallumWSCallum Member, Provider

Seems like a bit of a strange way to offer it depending on the pricing. Most web hosting accounts will offer better resource limits than that probably at a better price point too.

Clouveo - SSD Cloud Servers & Hosting
    AMD EPYC Powered | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups

• xeboxxebox Member

@WSCallum said:
    Seems like a bit of a strange way to offer it depending on the pricing. Most web hosting accounts will offer better resource limits than that probably at a better price point too.

I want to host in the same country as my visitors and resources are not cheap here due to limited demand.

• t0ny0t0ny0 Member

@xebox said:

@WSCallum said:

I want to host in the same country as my visitors and resources are not cheap here due to limited demand.

BynnyCDN.
    Problem solver

• xeboxxebox Member

@t0ny0 said:

@xebox said:

@WSCallum said:

BynnyCDN.
    Problem solver

Every visitor is from the same country.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

@xebox said:

@t0ny0 said:

@xebox said:

@WSCallum said:

BynnyCDN.
    Problem solver

Every visitor is from the same country.

Which country you are looking for?

ViridWeb.com - cPanel Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

• WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider

You can try us, we can host your Wordpress without any issues:
    https://www.webprovps.com/wordpress-hosting

VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
    Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.