Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Cpanel Shared hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Cpanel Shared hosting

Disk space - 1024MB
Bandwidth - 10240MB
Addon domains - 1 (Upto 5 upon request)
Databases - 10
Control panel - Cpanel
Pmem - 128MB (suitable for static websites)
Support - Basic
Location - UK (Netcetera)

Yearly payment - US$10 US$5 no coupon required

Order link

Accepting Paypal

Ethwebs.net (Since 2006)

✓✓Latest offer here

Comments

  • Intelpentium0Intelpentium0 Member, Provider

    Forgot to mention
    Parked domains - 10

    Thanked by 1Adam1

    ✓✓Latest offer here

  • Adam1Adam1 Member

    Can you do a deal with unl/high parked domain limit?

  • Intelpentium0Intelpentium0 Member, Provider

    @Adam1 said:
    Can you do a deal with unl/high parked domain limit?

    You mean a 5x custom plan with 50 parked domains and $25 a year?

    ✓✓Latest offer here

  • Adam1Adam1 Member

    @Intelpentium0 said: You mean a 5x custom plan with 50 parked domains and $25 a year?

    You could just say no, good luck.

  • Intelpentium0Intelpentium0 Member, Provider

    @Adam1 said:

    @Intelpentium0 said: You mean a 5x custom plan with 50 parked domains and $25 a year?

    You could just say no, good luck.

    Can you pm the requirements along with budget?

    ✓✓Latest offer here

Sign In or Register to comment.