Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for storage server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for storage server

hello
i need storage server, it's only for backup and download backup in other VPS...
i need to install apache for dl all data,,, but dl with only one ip per season...
please offer $5 to 7$
storage: 350 to 500 gb

Comments

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

Could try Backupsy ? @serverian

Thanked by 1arsamux
  • @SpeedBus said:
    Could try Backupsy ? serverian

hello
    i have one server from backupsy, but i need other vps provider

thanks

• @concerto49 said:
    fliphost

Will CloudShards stop offering storage servers?

• @DalComp said:
    Will CloudShards stop offering storage servers?

No. I just don't think Cloud Shards has anything that fits his budget at this point. That's all.

Thanked by 1DalComp
  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2013

We have backup KVM VM for 400 GB storage with 512 MB RAM, 1500 GB bandwidth at $7/mo in Chicago. See link in signature.

• hbjlee17hbjlee17 Member, Host Rep

@perennate said:
    We have backup KVM VM for 400 GB storage with 512 MB RAM, 1500 GB bandwidth at $7/mo in Chicago. See link in signature.

Incoming traffic is unmetered.

• perennate said: We have backup KVM VM for 400 GB storage with 512 MB RAM, 1500 GB bandwidth at $7/mo in Chicago. See link in signature.

I hope you open West Coast location. ;)

• Backup VPS-1 - Disk Space 100 GB
    RAM 192 MB
    Bandwidth 400 GB
    Network Speed 1 Gbps
    Monthly Price $5

• serverianserverian Member
    edited November 2013

@Sonwebhost said:
    Backup VPS-1 - Disk Space 100 GB
    RAM 192 MB
    Bandwidth 400 GB
    Network Speed 1 Gbps
    Monthly Price $5

Every time you spam your offers, an angel dies.

• @serverian said:
    Every time you spam your offers, an angel dies.

Angels don't die. They only become fallen angels.

• I cry when angels deserve to die...

• edited November 2013

I'm currently using storage nodes from BuyVM (2 years+), Fliphost (~1 yr), and Backupsy (~0.5 year). All 3 have proved to be solid performers in the time used. I have never had issues with IO wait, network congestion, or support. You wouldn't go wrong with either provider.

I also used Hostigation storage VPS for a year or so, but have since discontinued service when they took the product off the shelves. In that time, it was great as well.

I used WebWideHosting's Backup184 package for about 3 years prior to BuyVM. That was my most reliable VPS of all time. It had nearly two years uptime before I rebooted for an upgrade. For stability, I would recommend them in a heartbeat, but they're not as cheap as some of the more recent storage providers.

Next up on my storage node needs is Cloud Shards, but I've been following any threads about them and have only heard positive things. I'd recommend to try them out and report out so the rest of us can jump on board!

• @Sonwebhost said:
    Angels never die

No they become weeping angels. Doctor who reference? Anyone? Okay...

• @skybucks100 said:
    No they become weeping angels. Doctor who reference? Anyone? Okay...

I got it.

Maybe @Fliphost have good prices too '-'

• @arsamux said:
    hello
    i need storage server, it's only for backup and download backup in other VPS...
    i need to install apache for dl all data,,, but dl with only one ip per season...
    please offer $5 to 7$
    storage: 350 to 500 gb

I need the same disk space with this price but I think it is hard to get this

I think your best option will be online.net (but not with this budget)

• I can do 512MB RAM, 500GB HD Space and 2TB Bw for $9.99/m. PM me if your interested for the promo. Sites in my signature if you wanna look though the plans. I'll give you 35% off any.

• @MassNodes Your ssl kinda not working (maybe wrong configuration), SolusVM control panel need ssl too. Just my suggestion.

• MassNodesMassNodes Member
    edited November 2013

I agree about SolusVM and that will be done soon. However, I don't see any issues with SSL on my site. I just tried multiple browser and asked other people to load it up too.