Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experience with Payssion ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Experience with Payssion ?

XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

Hello Members,

Are you using Payssion ( https://www.payssion.com/en/index.html ) ? We are looking forward to try them for our Alipay Payments.

If you are using them, would u recommend them ? Also, what are their fees etc. for Alipay & BTC ?

Thank you for your valuable time.

Regards,

Comments

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

We did use their service for a year in 2019
    But we stopped using Alipay recently and I'm sure you know the reason.

Anyway, everything runs smoothly without any issue.

Their team has multiple Skype accounts and they will help you on everything.

For fee, As I remember it's almost similar to PayPal

Note: Minimum withdrawal value is $500 and they only send money using wire transfer so an extra fee maybe apply

Thanked by 1XiNiX
  • XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@ViridWeb said:

Note: Minimum withdrawal value is $500 and they only send money using wire transfer so an extra fee maybe apply

So, if you receive BTC , PayPal or AliPay they combine all the balances together ?

@XiNiX said:

@ViridWeb said:

So, if you receive BTC , PayPal or AliPay they combine all the balances together ?

I can't remember exactly but I think yes they will send you payouts all payment together when you reach the minimum limit.

For transaction fee, I did have their pricing list but unfortunately I did not remember where I stored it as we don't use their gateway anymore.

But as I can remember, I think they do not charge extra fee on bitcoin *except bitcoin transaction fee.

But they do charge fee on other methods such as Alipay

I maybe wrong so you have to contact their team.

Either send an email to their sales team or contact them via Skype

Skype ID: Feifei Zhou (Hope he still works for Payssion)

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep

They've sent us unsolicited propositions for using them as a processor twice so that's a black mark from me.

• MridulMridul Member

@ViridWeb said:

@XiNiX said:

@ViridWeb said:

I can't remember exactly but I think yes they will send you payouts all payment together when you reach the minimum limit.

For transaction fee, I did have their pricing list but unfortunately I did not remember where I stored it as we don't use their gateway anymore.

But as I can remember, I think they do not charge extra fee on bitcoin *except bitcoin transaction fee.

Hey, Im planning for Payssion as well.
    How do they send payouts ? via SWIFT ?

Can you check if BTC is available for Indian Payssion account ?

Thanx.

edited May 2021

@Mridul said:

@ViridWeb said:

@XiNiX said:

@ViridWeb said:

Hey, Im planning for Payssion as well.
    How do they send payouts ? via SWIFT ?

Can you check if BTC is available for Indian Payssion account ?

Thanx.

Yes they send payouts via SWIFT

And yes Indian business allow to accept payments in BTC

We do have approval from them almost all payments we need like Alipay, Wechat and Bitcoin but we have stopped using Payssion presently

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

@ViridWeb why did you stopped using Payssion?

• interservermikeinterservermike Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2021

We use them for accepting payments in markets (India, Russia, and China) where payment methods like Credit Card and Paypal are not as popular. The service is good. The fees are higher than cc or pp after all the fees like wire transfers and currency conversions.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2021

Got an account ready. Then i found out that Blesta integration with Payssion is very old school and ugly.

So I just gave up. :/