Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

review on vserver.site
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

review on vserver.site

Anyone tested vserver.site? They have some nice offer like €10,49 4 vCore, 8192 mb Ram,

50 GB SSD...

Comments

• Website looks legit, but for that kind of spec and price I'd probably go for Contabo; 4 cores, 8 GB RAM, 200 GB SSD for €4.99, plus free Snapshot.

Thanked by 2mitnick2 Ympker
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

I have two VPS with them. Uptime is good so far, but the CPU feels somewhat slow and the bandwith is limited to 200 Mbit/s. Both are cheap boxes from their Serverbörse, so considering the price I'm happy with them.

Thanked by 2mitnick2 vserversite
  • tetechtetech Member

I have been running stuff there for a few weeks. DUS location is better than FRA, I would try to make sure it is in DUS. Support very helpful and fast.

Thanked by 1vserversite
  • RedSoxRedSox Member

I used this service. The CPU was very slow.

Thanked by 1mitnick2
  • lorianlorian Member

I got my ASN and Prefix from them: Their support is very helpful (even at dumb questions) and very fast, even at weekends.
    I also have a VPS with BGP-Session with them.

Thanked by 2mitnick2 vserversite
  • so if cpu is very slow on vserver.site is not what im looking for.

• RedSoxRedSox Member

@mitnick2 said:
    so if cpu is very slow on vserver.site is not what im looking for.

If you need a top CPU, go for NexusBytes or BuyVM.

Thanked by 1mitnick2
  • vserversitevserversite Member, Host Rep

@brueggus said:
    I have two VPS with them. Uptime is good so far, but the CPU feels somewhat slow and the bandwith is limited to 200 Mbit/s. Both are cheap boxes from their Serverbörse, so considering the price I'm happy with them.

Hi,

you ordered than our Dus unlimited, the CPU limited to 1000 Units and Bandwith to 200mbit/s ;-)

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited July 2020

@vserversite said: Dus unlimited

No, I have one KVM in FRA and one in DUS. Both come with 1 TB Traffic. But don't get me wrong: The performance is fine for the price I pay.

Thanked by 1vserversite
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

Network in FRA has become more or less unusable since March, so I would clearly avoid that location. They have some issues with floods etc. Last week's all average packet loss is 0.9% and there are many times of the day with 5-10% packet loss. Don't know when this should be fixed. But DUS (myLoc) is prem, nothing wrong with that.

I really like the people and their friendly support and VPS from their Serverboerse are calculated with very low margin. So if you want to go with one of the smaller providers here on LET, you may give them a chance. They are definitely legit and a registered company here in Germany. Of course do not expect top-notch performance at those very low prices (from Serverboerse). However regular offers have a very different price tag and may have more friendly ressource limits, so I guess you cannot directly compare them.

• Not recommended. No refund my money. IPV6 not support my provider and network and can't connect to my server. Money down the drain!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

DUS is okay, FRA is meh.

@antondevs said:
    Not recommended. No refund my money. IPV6 not support my provider and network and can't connect to my server. Money down the drain!

That is not right - you ordered an IPv6 only Service on our side and confirm that 2 times in order process - we offer you to change in an KVM (with IPv4) Package. When you here not interested, then we will refund you that - but normally, we dont do that.

• antondevsantondevs Member
    edited November 2020

@vserversite Change to ipv4 not interested. Only refund

@antondevs said:
    @vserversite Change to ipv4 not interested. Only refund

done ;)

• @dedipromo said:
    Website looks legit, but for that kind of spec and price I'd probably go for Contabo; 4 cores, 8 GB RAM, 200 GB SSD for €4.99, plus free Snapshot.

Yes of course and at contabo you get pentium 3 servers :tired_face: