Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net blocked by Google Drive
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net blocked by Google Drive

Hello.

I'm trying to access Google Drive from my Online server but I'm getting a captcha everytime. I would like to know how can I fix this kind of "blacklist". Do I have to talk with Online or Google?

Thank you.

Comments

• sonicsonic Veteran

Google blocked Online.net IP. You cant do anything.

• As well Hetzner

• boerndboernd Member

@mtsbatalha said:
    As well Hetzner

I can access my Google Drive from my Hetzner server

• @boernd said:

@mtsbatalha said:
    As well Hetzner

I can access my Google Drive from my Hetzner server

Yes, working now from my end.

• @mtsbatalha said:

Yes, working now from my end.

What did you do to make it work?

• xaocxaoc Member

Misleading title at best...

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • sanvitsanvit Member
    edited June 2020

OK so API access is working (rclone) and only showing CAPTCHAs when accessing via web?

• pikepike Veteran

On the Hetzner network I can confirm rclone works with google drive.

• cochoncochon Member

@sanvit said:
    OK so API access is working (rclone) and only showing CAPTCHAs when accessing via web?

Yes, rclone (API) definitely still working from online, and as far as I can tell from backup logs has been working all day. Looks to be purely a web based issue.

My guess is Google is suspicions about interactive web activity from any/most data-centres or at least those it can identify, and probably extends captcha use to more than just gdrive access.

• hzrhzr Member

@cochon said: My guess is Google is suspicions about interactive web activity from any/most data-centres or at least those it can identify, and probably extends captcha use to more than just gdrive access.

This is because of massive nonstop abuse, bruteforcing of Google accounts from same /24, etc.

• @MarcusVinicius said:
    Hello.

I'm trying to access Google Drive from my Online server but I'm getting a captcha everytime. I would like to know how can I fix this kind of "blacklist". Do I have to talk with Online or Google?

Thank you.

Sign into your account from Chrome and stay signed in.

• Use a proxy.