Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Low cost 1GB KVM VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Low cost 1GB KVM VPS

bigrobswebbigrobsweb Member
edited November 2013 in Offers

This package was created especially for Low End Box and will not be able to find this offer on our website via normal means. This deal only applies for our nodes in the USA Atlanta and not hosted on our UK servers.

SPEC:

CPU: 1x2..4Ghz

RAM: 1GB

Hard disk: 50GB

Traffic: Unmetered on 1Gbps shared port

IP addresses: 1 (extra at £1 a month each)

Price: £4.39 a month 

Click here to order now!

FEATURES:

Control Panel with Reboot, Shut down, Rebuild VPS options.

Large choice of operating systems to choose from.

Detailed Resource graphs.

99.9% Uptime (100% for the pass 2 months)

24/7 Support via Live chat, Ticketing system and phone.

Test IP for USA: 199.233.234.146 if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me on here or via our website. Thanks for taken your time to look at this offer.

Comments

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

5 pounds is $8.00 USD.

What is 2..4GHz? Also is there any other OS choice?

• 2..4Ghz is a typo and yes you can install other operating systems from the control panel (licensed OS you need to contact us for) and I am sorry I am 43p out >.<

Thanked by 1perennate
  • 5 GBP is 7,99400 USD...

• @joodle said:
    5 GBP is 7,99400 USD...

There its 7USD now

• Not to bash but, "low cost" does not apply here. There's people offering 2gb kvm's for $7 with more disk space and cores.

Good luck with sales though.

• @Makkesk8 said:
    Not to bash but, "low cost" does not apply here. There's people offering 2gb kvm's for $7 with more disk space and cores.

Good luck with sales though.

Yeah some as you can see drop out after a few months also and dont even offer you a SLA.

• @chauffer said:
    Makkesk8 Who?

Look around, do your homework or order from bigrobsweb ;)

• bigrobswebbigrobsweb Member
    edited November 2013

@chauffer said:
    Makkesk8 Who?

There are loads on here cheaper then I am m8 there are some that offer double the specs the same price. However you do the maths offering double them specs for 7USD a month you think that is sustainable?

• after shardhost 1G kvm shutdown,all data lost ,I will giveup this like new man vps deal cos your domain Created:2013-09-27....

• ShardHost price is too good to be true for kvm. That's why.

• Am also a sole trader so you can come after me if I run off with your cash lol.

• @bigrobsweb said:
    Am also a sole trader so you can come after me if I run off with your cash lol.

Really? you scammed me and fled away... stay away from this hosting

• bigrobswebbigrobsweb Member
    edited December 2013

@Anant I have tried to help you but you went offline with out waiting, you admit about your torrent activities which is against our terms of service but I am happy to arrange something with you.

I cannot allow illegal activity use so much disk resource its unfair on the other guests.

• @bigrobsweb said:
    Anant I have tried to help you but you went offline with out waiting, you admit about your torrent activities which is against our terms of service but I am happy to arrange something with you.

I cannot allow illegal activity use so much disk resource its unfair on the other guests.

Torrent? dont you say that.... i have the whole chat history and i can post it here.... and after that i contact you 10 times.. then what?