Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Cociu offers up another one!
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Cociu offers up another one!

jugganutsjugganuts Member
edited June 24 in General

LittleKVM Offerings!

Comments

  • Please post link and location. Thanks.

  • vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Provider
    HostSolutions.ro Special offers - KVM for 12€/year (1€/month!) | 50% Credit Bonus!
    
    Today we're launching two special offers that will, hopefully, make your day.
    
    To start with, we have a new VPS called LittleKVM that will be up for sale until 11:59PM - 26.06.2020 with the following specifications:
    
    1 Core
    512 MB RAM
    25 GB HDD (RAID 10)
    5 TB Bandwidth
    1 IPv4
    ONLY 12€/year!
    
    Order now:  https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=463
    
    For a total of 12€/year, that's 1€/month for a server that suits plenty of needs, for example, a small personal server or a monitoring node, just an example, as you're more than welcome to run whatever you'd like on your VPS.
    
    The second offer is an offer we've done in the past which allows us to invest on further massive hardware acquisitions:
    
    Until 11:59PM - 26.06.2020, any credit you top-up in our Add Funds page (at https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/clientarea.php?action=addfunds) which can be used to purchase new services or renew existing services, will receive an additional 50%, up to 500€.
    Let's assume you top-up 100€, our Billing Department will then add an extra 50% which would make it 150€. Irresistible, huh? Act fast! 

    They were is Romania

    Thanked by 1bdl

    vpsgod.com : Shared | Reseller | VPS | RDP | Dedi | VPS Reseller

    $16/yr VPS- ovz7 NL| 256MB RAM

  • NeoonNeoon Member
    edited June 25

    @snt said:
    I wish he would offer stability instead

  • bdlbdl Member

    @snt said:
    I wish he would offer stability instead

    Buy 100ms, get 50ms free!!

    j/k - considering his prices, stability is OK.

    Thanked by 2ofit TimboJones
  • LTnigerLTniger Member

    You will buy bondage parlour for those 12EUR/year :)

    hostWP.net - Wordpress Hosting Platform.

  • Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member

    No.1 hosting company in Romania.

    Thanked by 1default
  • pikepike Member

    I've got two of these and most of the time I need them (as proxy/VPN) one of them works.
    These servers are not meant for production use but rather personal VPN or seedbox.

    Thanked by 1sgheghele
  • Andrey11Andrey11 Member

    Why do they write that 12 Euro? After all, if you replenish 6 euros, will they double the payment or did they calculate it incorrectly?

  • AC_FanAC_Fan Member

    @Andrey11 said:
    Why do they write that 12 Euro? After all, if you replenish 6 euros, will they double the payment or did they calculate it incorrectly?

    It's not double, but 50% extra. And the two offers are technically separate, although they could be used together I suppose (add 8 euros, get the top-up, then buy the VPS).

    Thanked by 2bdl Andrey11
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider

    8 Euro for sister? DEAL!!!!

    Thanked by 1bdl
  • ernie88ernie88 Member

    10€ or $11.32 minimum to up amount as their dashboard says.

  • Is 50% extra still valid

  • ps20090ps20090 Member

    @host4cheap said:
    Is 50% extra still valid

    Yes, the email said "Until 11:59PM - 26.06.2020", weird but didn't the time zone. Assume GMT+3/Romania time I guess? It is currently 4:13 AM and Friday, June 26, 2020 in Romania

  • coldcold Member

    does it have ipv6 ?

  • EdmondEdmond Member without signature

    Darn, must be passed Romania time already... :(

    @cociu can you please extend? 🙏
    I want 8 euro/yr VPS!!!

  • defaultdefault Member

    Thanked by 1coreflux

    Fastmako (aff) - great VPS for your needs.

  • cochoncochon Member

    @Edmond said:
    Darn, must be passed Romania time already... :(

    As they have an international customer base and it wasn't stated, I'd assumed GMT/UTC. I paid my top up yesterday at 21:40UTC, which as you suggest was actually 00:40 27th Romania time.

    BUT crucially I confirmed the invoice was dated 26th. If the invoice had been dated 27th I wouldn't have paid, the payment confirmation (from HostSolutions) is also stated as being payment on 26th. @cociu can you clarify?

  • vbloodsvbloods Member

    no thanks .

  • mikewazarmikewazar Member
    edited June 28
  • coldcold Member

    Ok, this guy dont wanna sell i guess, if he doesnt answer the questions

  • cociucociu Member, Provider

    @cold said: Ok, this guy dont wanna sell i guess, if he doesnt answer the questions

    with such offers i ope you understand we do not have time to stay much here. The email was preatty clear , i am in Romania so is easy to calculate .

  • cociucociu Member, Provider

    this io speed is not ok , please open a tiket.

  • cochoncochon Member

    @cociu said:

    ...The email was preatty clear , i am in Romania so is easy to calculate .

    Actually your mail is not pretty clear, it doesn't state anything about the timezone.

    Your post this morning suggests you're actually using Romanian time for the cut-off, which is not unreasonable, however your own system generated an invoice dated 26th leading me to believe I was still within the offer period.

    In my case means it seems I added credit on 00:40 27th local time based on false information in the invoice generated at that time, please can you clarify the situation for those of us caught in this short 3 hour window of confusion, there can't be that many of us. Do we qualify?

  • cociucociu Member, Provider

    @cochon said: Actually your mail is not pretty clear, it doesn't state anything about the timezone.

    Your post this morning suggests you're actually using Romanian time for the cut-off, which is not unreasonable, however your own system generated an invoice dated 26th leading me to believe I was still within the offer period.

    In my case means it seems I added credit on 00:40 27th local time based on false information in the invoice generated at that time, please can you clarify the situation for those of us caught in this short 3 hour window of confusion, there can't be that many of us. Do we qualify?

    if in your invoice was put 26.06.2020 yes you are in the promo, in case you have not received the credit please open a tiket because seems to be a error in the middle (the credit was give to all customers until monday)

    Thanked by 1cochon
  • cochoncochon Member

    @cociu said:

    @cochon said: Actually your mail is not pretty clear, it doesn't state anything about the timezone.

    if in your invoice was put 26.06.2020 yes you are in the promo

    My apologies, I should have rechecked my balance before posting (haven't had my morning coffee yet). I have been credited the top-up now, I assume it was done manually sometime Monday.

    Sorry for jumping the gun with my post, and thanks again for the offer.

  • cociucociu Member, Provider

    @cochon said: My apologies, I should have rechecked my balance before posting (haven't had my morning coffee yet). I have been credited the top-up now, I assume it was done manually sometime Monday.

    Sorry for jumping the gun with my post, and thanks again for the offer.

    no worry , we are human ... glad all ok. enjoy

  • marvelmarvel Member without signature

    I think it's because you are on a phone. That storage is usually pretty slow.

  • coldcold Member

    @cociu said:

    @cold said: Ok, this guy dont wanna sell i guess, if he doesnt answer the questions

    with such offers i ope you understand we do not have time to stay much here. The email was preatty clear , i am in Romania so is easy to calculate .

    ANYWAYS, DOES THAT OFFER ALSO INCLUVE IPV6 ?!?!

  • dfroedfroe Member, Provider

    @cold said:
    ANYWAYS, DOES THAT OFFER ALSO INCLUVE IPV6 ?!?!

    You can scream as loud as you can but there won't be any IPv6.

    Promised for years, but never happened so far.

    Of course one should never give up hope, but I guess there will be yet many years of promises to go through. :)

    IT Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

  • cociucociu Member, Provider

    @dfroe said: but I guess there will be yet many years of promises to go through

    finnaly will be but not a priority for me right now.

  • mikewazarmikewazar Member
    edited July 2

    @cociu said:

    this io speed is not ok , please open a tiket.

    Credit where credit is due:

    [email protected]:~# curl -s wget.racing/nench.sh | bash
    -------------------------------------------------
     nench.sh v2019.07.20 -- https://git.io/nench.sh
     benchmark timestamp:    2020-07-02 10:34:46 UTC
    -------------------------------------------------
    
    Processor:    Common KVM processor
    CPU cores:    1
    Frequency:    1795.672 MHz
    RAM:          481Mi
    Swap:         -
    Kernel:       Linux 4.19.0-9-amd64 x86_64
    
    Disks:
    sda     25G  HDD
    
    CPU: SHA256-hashing 500 MB
        9.933 seconds
    CPU: bzip2-compressing 500 MB
        CPU: AES-encrypting 500 MB
        12.527 seconds
    
    ioping: seek rate
        min/avg/max/mdev = 142.3 us / 402.9 us / 40.9 ms / 1.11 ms
    ioping: sequential read speed
        generated 7.88 k requests in 5.00 s, 1.92 GiB, 1.57 k iops, 393.9 MiB/s
    
    dd: sequential write speed
        1st run:    115.39 MiB/s
        2nd run:    146.87 MiB/s
        3rd run:    162.12 MiB/s
        average:    141.46 MiB/s
    
    IPv4 speedtests
        your IPv4:    193.148.70.xxxx
    
        Cachefly CDN:         59.49 MiB/s
        Leaseweb (NL):        11.22 MiB/s
        Softlayer DAL (US):   4.02 MiB/s
        Online.net (FR):      0.00 MiB/s
        OVH BHS (CA):         1.57 MiB/s
    
    No IPv6 connectivity detected
    -------------------------------------------------
    
  • RAINMANRAINMAN Member

    I've had a ticket open since 03/04/2020 with very little to no responses. It takes weeks to get a reply to the ticket.

    Please resolve ticket 903336 also with high IO issue that I have had for months now.

  • CoCiu = CC = No IPv6

    You're welcome.

  • @mikewazar said:

    @cociu said:

    this io speed is not ok , please open a tiket.

    Credit where credit is due:

    [email protected]:~# curl -s wget.racing/nench.sh | bash
    -------------------------------------------------
     nench.sh v2019.07.20 -- https://git.io/nench.sh
     benchmark timestamp:    2020-07-02 10:34:46 UTC
    -------------------------------------------------
    
    Processor:    Common KVM processor
    CPU cores:    1
    Frequency:    1795.672 MHz
    RAM:          481Mi
    Swap:         -
    Kernel:       Linux 4.19.0-9-amd64 x86_64
    
    Disks:
    sda     25G  HDD
    
    CPU: SHA256-hashing 500 MB
        9.933 seconds
    CPU: bzip2-compressing 500 MB
        CPU: AES-encrypting 500 MB
        12.527 seconds
    
    ioping: seek rate
        min/avg/max/mdev = 142.3 us / 402.9 us / 40.9 ms / 1.11 ms
    ioping: sequential read speed
        generated 7.88 k requests in 5.00 s, 1.92 GiB, 1.57 k iops, 393.9 MiB/s
    
    dd: sequential write speed
        1st run:    115.39 MiB/s
        2nd run:    146.87 MiB/s
        3rd run:    162.12 MiB/s
        average:    141.46 MiB/s
    
    IPv4 speedtests
        your IPv4:    193.148.70.xxxx
    
        Cachefly CDN:         59.49 MiB/s
        Leaseweb (NL):        11.22 MiB/s
        Softlayer DAL (US):   4.02 MiB/s
        Online.net (FR):      0.00 MiB/s
        OVH BHS (CA):         1.57 MiB/s
    
    No IPv6 connectivity detected
    -------------------------------------------------
    

    Credit which? That server would be unusable from North America.

    The better disk speeds is from people stop running benchmarks after a few days and servers not being installed en mass after major sale. Nothing but time needed to happen.

Sign In or Register to comment.