Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
need dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

need dedicated server

4CORE
32G RAM
1X2T HDD(OR 1T SDD)
13 IPS(if cn2. i think it’s very good)
10T bandwith
LOC LOS ANGELES

Comments

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

    Reliablesite of @MrRadic is good.
    For IPs you have to give justification. hope you will not using them for email marketing AKA Spamming

    ViridWeb.com - cPanel Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • imgmoneyimgmoney Member

    I request all the provider to stay away from the OP as I can see the OP has made many topics in LET and he never provide justification for IP. And all his request are the same.

    So I can assume that he keeps changing the host regularly after being kicked out or getting new ips for the service he is providing.

    Providing services to such clients will result in damage to other clients in their network.

  • qiyunjiqiyunji Member

    @ViridWeb said:
    Reliablesite of @MrRadic is good.
    For IPs you have to give justification. hope you will not using them for email marketing AKA Spamming

    because i need some ips build vps . i have some user . they are web developer

  • qiyunjiqiyunji Member

    @ViridWeb said:
    Reliablesite of @MrRadic is good.
    For IPs you have to give justification. hope you will not using them for email marketing AKA Spamming

    but i can't found server for los angeles in your site ?

  • qiyunjiqiyunji Member

    @imgmoney said:
    I request all the provider to stay away from the OP as I can see the OP has made many topics in LET and he never provide justification for IP. And all his request are the same.

    So I can assume that he keeps changing the host regularly after being kicked out or getting new ips for the service he is providing.

    Providing services to such clients will result in damage to other clients in their network.

    do you provide that server ? if can't. are you internet troll ?

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider
    edited June 23

    Edited:

    @imgmoney said:
    I request all the provider to stay away from the OP as I can see the OP has made many topics in LET and he never provide justification for IP. And all his request are the same.

    So I can assume that he keeps changing the host regularly after being kicked out or getting new ips for the service he is providing.

    Providing services to such clients will result in damage to other clients in their network.

    Yes I think you are right as per OPs previous post

    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/159508/need-dedicated-server#latest

    ViridWeb.com - cPanel Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • qiyunjiqiyunji Member

    @ViridWeb said:
    Edited:

    @imgmoney said:
    I request all the provider to stay away from the OP as I can see the OP has made many topics in LET and he never provide justification for IP. And all his request are the same.

    So I can assume that he keeps changing the host regularly after being kicked out or getting new ips for the service he is providing.

    Providing services to such clients will result in damage to other clients in their network.

    Yes I think you are right as per OPs previous post

    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/159508/need-dedicated-server#latest

    you can't provide server . why answer me ? are you internet troll ?

  • poissonpoisson Member

    @qiyunji said:

    @ViridWeb said:
    Edited:

    @imgmoney said:
    I request all the provider to stay away from the OP as I can see the OP has made many topics in LET and he never provide justification for IP. And all his request are the same.

    So I can assume that he keeps changing the host regularly after being kicked out or getting new ips for the service he is providing.

    Providing services to such clients will result in damage to other clients in their network.

    Yes I think you are right as per OPs previous post

    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/159508/need-dedicated-server#latest

    you can't provide server . why answer me ? are you internet troll ?

    You cannot take free speech? Why post on forum? Are you stupid?

    Thanked by 1ViridWeb

    Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Follow latest deals on Twitter or Telegram

Sign In or Register to comment.