Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Provider Poll HY1 2020 - Results - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Provider Poll HY1 2020 - Results

Comments

• EdmondEdmond Member

P.S. @FAT32 can we give @perennate LunaNode the most wanted prize award? :smile:

I swear, I really wanted those credits last time around already! Couldn’t get last time... Was quite happy I could trade for it... but going to miss that HostUS VPS, they’re also awesome! :(

Thanked by 1lokuzard
  • webdevwebdev Member

congrats and thanks for the prize, I don't need shared host, any one need Small DirectAdmin Reseller Hosting in USA/EU for 1 year?

Thanked by 1unfortunately
  • hello @webdev,
    can I have it?

• webdevwebdev Member

@unfortunately said:
    can I have it?

sure, @Lampard could you transfer my prize to @unfortunately

Thanked by 1unfortunately
  • HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2020

Congrats!
    For all winners.
    Thanks @FAT32 for these amazing prizes.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

Thanks for youe effort @FAT32 !

I also have enough shared hosting plans right now, so you can re-roll my reward, too (Tetahost webhosting) :)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited June 2020

Willing to trade Limitless Hosting - 10 x XS DirectAdmin Shared Hosting in USA/EU for 1 year for a "thanks" email. I don't want the service to be wasted by me.

• UnixfyUnixfy Member

I have no use for Xsltel's 2GB RAM, 130GB HDD, 1 IPv4, 1TB @ 1Gbps, Hetzner - Finland, so if you want it just PM me.

• TerenasTerenas Member
    edited June 2020

Got

• Pico DirectAdmin Web Hosting in France for 1 year
    • cPanel Basic Shared Hosting for 1 year

if anyone wants to trade...

• @Lampard said:
    Congratulations to all the members who won the prizes, and also to the providers who are now Top Providers on LET! :)

We have sent the PM to all the winners for prizes. If i have missed someone, please PM me.

Thanks for the prize and PM, I don't need the price - Small DirectAdmin Reseller Hosting in USA/EU for 1 year, if allow, I am more than willing to give to someone that really need it.

• DazzleDazzle Member

Hi @vserversite, can't wait to claim my prize. I have a project ready to test. How I proceed?

• @FAT32 said:

@SunshineHost said:
    Imagine winning your own prize.

I didnt noticed that LOL. I mean you are saving yourself a few bucks too :joy:

I was not included in the prize draw, although I met all the conditions. Thanks sometimes.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited June 2020

@Andrey11 said:

@FAT32 said:

@SunshineHost said:
    Imagine winning your own prize.

I didnt noticed that LOL. I mean you are saving yourself a few bucks too :joy:

I was not included in the prize draw, although I met all the conditions. Thanks sometimes.

This is the usual thing with people nowadays: they don't like to read and listen. In that Provider poll, at the opening post is clearly stated:

Your account must have at least 5 posts spread between at least 2 days in between 1 Jun 2019 and 1 Jun 2020 (inclusive).

You have 4 posts, not including the vote itself. Therefore, @FAT32 did not make a mistake, and you were excluded on purpose.

Learn to read, or to count your own profile, before pointing fingers and stating "I met all conditions".

• Well, I always vote, but not for the prizes.

No need extra idling vm. So thanks for FAT32 for excluding me :smile:

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Well, I always vote, but not for the prizes.

No need extra idling vm. So thanks for FAT32 for excluding me :smile:

Well, he had to exclude you. You requested it after all. :smile:

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • Yes... That's why I thanked FAT32 :blush:

I don't need any extra idlind

Thanked by 1default
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@default said:
    You have 4 posts, not including the vote itself. Therefore, FAT32 did not make a mistake, and you were excluded on purpose.

Thanks for helping me to clarify. There are also some members who meet the criteria but most of the comments are for giveaway (eg HetrixTools, NanoKVM etc).

However, I didnt exclude them because I didnt mention it earlier, but still I hope it actually benefits the contributors not lurkers

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Thank you @FAT32 for organizing everything once again. I hope you are getting paid with many pizzas at least 😁
    Those who voted for MYW, thank you so much! We are small, but good! 😁

Congratulations to the Top Providers and remaining providers that participated, this is a healthy poll!

Winners for MYW prizes, feel free to PM :)

Thanked by 3FAT32 ariq01 Hetzner_OL
    edited June 2020

@MikePT said:
    I hope you are getting paid with many pizzas at least 😁

Nope, haven't had pizzas for nearly half year already :( I have been very very busy recently and only have 3-4 hours of sleep every day, feeling not so well and having light headache most of the time

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@FAT32 said:

@MikePT said:

Nope, haven't had pizzas for nearly half year already :(

Waaa!

@jbiloh this guy deserves a medal and plenty of pizzas pls.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL

By the way, I am giving out my prize as well: "Limitless Hosting - 5 x Small DirectAdmin Reseller Hosting in USA/EU for 1 year [19-23]"

If anyone wants it please comment below, first come first serve, the same rules as the poll applies

• muffinmuffin Member

Didn’t join this time because I haven’t touched most of my vps yet as I was busy and my votes wouldn’t have been any different from the last poll regardless. congrats to the top providers, and thank you @FAT32 for the fun event once again!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said:

@MikePT said:

Nope, haven't had pizzas for nearly half year already :( I have been very very busy recently and only have 3-4 hours of sleep every day, feeling not so well and having light headache most of the time

Don’t die young lady!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@FAT32 - do you live far from town? Is it possible to remotely order and pay for pizza delivery towards your address? If true, while ignoring GDPR, would you feel comfortable in sharing the address so that I may order (and pay) pizza for you?

Thanked by 1FAT32

@default said:
    FAT32 - do you live far from town? Is it possible to remotely order and pay for pizza delivery towards your address? If true, while ignoring GDPR, would you feel comfortable in sharing the address so that I may order (and pay) pizza for you?

Dont worry about that and thanks for asking :) I am quite thrifty so I very rarely order delivery due to the delivery charge, that explains why I havent had pizzas for quite a long time.

The cheapest pizza I ever had was in Malaysia, it is only US$1.2 for each personal pan pizza (6 in)

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited June 2020

@FAT32 said:
    I very rarely order delivery due to the delivery charge, that explains why I havent had pizzas for quite a long time.

So you are living far from nearest town?

edited June 2020

@default said:
    So you are living far from nearest town?

Not really, almost everything is reachable within 5km, it is just that I try to save even a few bucks. Again, thanks for offering but it is fine don't worry :)

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited June 2020

@FAT32 said:
    Not really, almost everything is reachable within 5km, it is just that I try to save even a few bucks. Again, thanks for offering but it is fine don't worry :)

That's not acceptable behavior, if you don't accept please refund back all prizes!11. :'(

__

You really deserve a ton of pizza from community, can we run a low end patreon to order pizza station close (0 m) to your house? ;)

Thanked by 2FAT32 skorous

@alexvolk said:
    You really deserve a ton of pizza from community, can we run a low end patreon to order pizza station close (0 m) to your house? ;)

I really appreciate that but don't worry about all these, I like to save money. What I want is a community that everyone is happy :)

Thanked by 3alexvolk muffin ariq01
  • @default said: This is the usual thing with people nowadays: they don't like to read and listen. In that Provider poll, at the opening post is clearly stated:

Your account must have at least 5 posts spread between at least 2 days in between 1 Jun 2019 and 1 Jun 2020 (inclusive).

You have 4 posts, not including the vote itself. Therefore, @FAT32 did not make a mistake, and you were excluded on purpose.

I understand you, I mean, I translated the rules incorrectly, and spamming the forum is not very good.