Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Shared hosting-Cpanel-just $5 per year
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Shared hosting-Cpanel-just $5 per year

Intelpentium0Intelpentium0 Member, Provider
edited June 22 in Shared Hosting Offers

Hi,
My previous post was about Envato. It was posted wrongly on Shared hosting category. Anyhow I thought of posting this offer..

Disk space - 1024MB
Bandwidth - 10240MB
Addon domains - 1 (can add 1 or 2 more on request)
Databases - 10
Control panel - Cpanel
Pmem - 128MB (suitable for static websites)
Support - Basic
Location - UK Netcetera
Uptime - Check uptime here 100% up for last 2150 hours

Yearly payment - US$10 US$5 no coupon required (only 5 left)

Order link

Accepting Paypal

Ethwebs.net (Since 2006)

Thanked by 1JasonM

✓✓Latest offer here

Comments

  • MrPsychoMrPsycho Member

    For the sake of god, all you had to do is to flag your own post and ask for it to be moved to different category. There is literally no need to you to withdraw the whole discussion.

    I live in harmony with people. They hate me and I hate them.
    AlphaSucks | Proxmox on Kimsufi | Hiding Proxmox behind NGINX | Securing SSH

  • Intelpentium0Intelpentium0 Member, Provider

    @MrPsycho said:
    For the sake of god, all you had to do is to flag your own post and ask for it to be moved to different category. There is literally no need to you to withdraw the whole discussion.

    Anyhow I have edited the post and replaced it with an offer :)

    ✓✓Latest offer here

  • Intelpentium0Intelpentium0 Member, Provider

    Restocked for July 4
    Happy Independence day for all Americans around the world..

    ✓✓Latest offer here

  • borekonborekon Member

    The file /home/ethwebsn/billing.ethwebs.net/cart.php is corrupted.

    Thanked by 1Intelpentium0
  • Intelpentium0Intelpentium0 Member, Provider

    It was a PHP handler issue. Thank you for pointing it out..

    ✓✓Latest offer here

  • @borekon said:
    The file /home/ethwebsn/billing.ethwebs.net/cart.php is corrupted.

    Open a ticket with the provider, don't necro post.

  • Two things, Why do you take Indian Debit cards, Credit cards etc as payment methods only and not all global cards? Secondly,
    Domain records:
    Created on 2006-11-05
    Expires on 2020-11-05

    What are your plans?

  • Intelpentium0Intelpentium0 Member, Provider

    @fahadtkh said:
    Two things, Why do you take Indian Debit cards, Credit cards etc as payment methods only and not all global cards?

    I have Paypal for International users and Instamojo for Indian users.

    Secondly,

    Domain records:
    Created on 2006-11-05
    Expires on 2020-11-05

    What are your plans?

    Will celebrate my 14th year of service after 4 days. That's my plan.

    ✓✓Latest offer here

  • @Intelpentium0 said:
    I have Paypal for International users and Instamojo for Indian users.

    >

    What if someone is not indian and also does not have Paypal as an operator in his country?

  • Intelpentium0Intelpentium0 Member, Provider

    @fahadtkh said:

    @Intelpentium0 said:
    I have Paypal for International users and Instamojo for Indian users.

    >

    What if someone is not indian and also does not have Paypal as an operator in his country?

    Added Bitcoin/BCH payments yesterday. Hope it will work in your country.

    Also you can pm me the available payment method in your country. I remember payments collected through Liberty Reserve (closed in 2013), Alertpay, Skrill etc. before.

    In 2003, when I bought my first shared hosting space 10MB, I sent money through post office (money order) after seeing a news paper Ad.

    Nostalgic!

    ✓✓Latest offer here

Sign In or Register to comment.