Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Dedicated Servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Dedicated Servers

Hi All,

I need the following server

1) 2 x E5 - 2650V2 or similar or better config , 64GB - 4 x 256GB SSD or 6x256GB SSD in RAID10
2) 2 x E5 - 2650V2 or similar or better config , 64GB - 4 x 256GB SSD or 6x256GB SSD in RAID10
3) 2 x E5 - 2650V2 or similar or better config , 64GB - 6 x 256GB SSD in RAID10
4) 1x E3-1241v3 or similar or better config, 32 GB - 4 x 256GB SSD in RAID10
5) 1x E3-1241v3 or similar or better config, 32 GB - 4 x 256GB SSD in RAID10
6) 1x E3-1240v5, 8GB - we need 2x128GB in RAID10
7) 1x E3-1240v5, 32GB - we need 2x128GB in RAID10

It is for a Magento 2 website and I am fine with other customized clusters too.

Comments

  • thedpthedp Member
    edited June 22

    Location preference? Asia/EU/US?

  • ZareZare Member, Provider

    If London works i can help with all those servers - email me on [email protected] and ill suggest some servers/prices.

    Zare.com - UK and NL Baremetal Servers with DDoS protection - Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/zare

  • imgmoneyimgmoney Member

    I dont have any location preference, I am looking for above setup or similar cluster setup.

  • thedpthedp Member

    @MrRadic @GTHost @1gservers

    Maybe these gents can help you.

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider

    Looking to have all at one DC or spread across multiple Providers/DC?

  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Member, Provider

    We can definetely help out with similar configurations in Bulgaria. Shoot an email over to alex[at]dagroup.bg

    AlphaVPS - OpenVZ and KVM, DDoS Protected VPS in London, UK | Sofia, BG | Nuremberg, DE | NYC, US and LA, US. Cheap Dedicated servers with fast delivery!

  • bacloudbacloud Member, Provider
    edited June 22

    Budget per all servers?
    Depends on budget we may be able to do that with a better config/hardware + free internal vlan between servers.

    2 x 2678v3 CPU's mixed with E3v6. Supermicro hardware.

    High quality VPS just from $2.80 LT/NL/USA
    Need Custom server? Please contact us [email protected] or Skype Andrius.Bacoud

  • hostworldhostworld Member, Provider

    @imgmoney said:
    Hi All,

    I need the following server

    1) 2 x E5 - 2650V2 or similar or better config , 64GB - 4 x 256GB SSD or 6x256GB SSD in RAID10
    2) 2 x E5 - 2650V2 or similar or better config , 64GB - 4 x 256GB SSD or 6x256GB SSD in RAID10
    3) 2 x E5 - 2650V2 or similar or better config , 64GB - 6 x 256GB SSD in RAID10
    4) 1x E3-1241v3 or similar or better config, 32 GB - 4 x 256GB SSD in RAID10
    5) 1x E3-1241v3 or similar or better config, 32 GB - 4 x 256GB SSD in RAID10
    6) 1x E3-1240v5, 8GB - we need 2x128GB in RAID10
    7) 1x E3-1240v5, 32GB - we need 2x128GB in RAID10

    It is for a Magento 2 website and I am fine with other customized clusters too.

    Hey, we don't have those specific CPUs but check out what we have here as the benchmarks on the servers we have on our website aren't far off what you're looking for: https://hostworld.uk/dedicated-servers - we provide our dedicated servers in our UK DC. PM us or email [email protected] if you'd like to discuss further :)

    hostworld.uk - Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, NVMe SSD VPS, Dedicated Servers & Domains. UK & US data centres & 24/7 UK support.

  • imgmoneyimgmoney Member

    @HostSlick said:
    Looking to have all at one DC or spread across multiple Providers/DC?

    My initial plan was like that, and later I read that even 20ms latency will make things worse in an unexpected situations. So planning to have all these in same DC and will have DR in another Datacenter.

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider

    @imgmoney said:

    @HostSlick said:
    Looking to have all at one DC or spread across multiple Providers/DC?

    My initial plan was like that, and later I read that even 20ms latency will make things worse in an unexpected situations. So planning to have all these in same DC and will have DR in another Datacenter.

    Alright. Will check stock shortly. Maybe I have something like that or similkar. If it should be, I will pm some offer aswell

    Thanks.

  • ITivan80ITivan80 Member

    You can find the servers you are looking for in

    www.savemyserver.com and
    www.xbyte.com

    Thanked by 1Foul

    Signature removed for breaking the rules

  • qpsqps Member, Provider
    edited June 23

    QuickPacket can assist with these configs in Los Angeles or Charlotte.

    Are you looking to run these in software RAID or hardware RAID?

  • spectraipspectraip Member, Provider

    Hey @imgmoney,

    SpectraIP can offer you blazing fast, latest generation dedicated servers in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

    We can offer these servers:

    • AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 64 GB DDR4, 2x 500 GB NVMe RAID-1
      — €70/month, no setup fee

    • AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 32 GB DDR4, 2x 500 GB NVMe RAID-1
      — €45/month + €45 setup fee for the second 500 GB NVMe

    • Intel Core i3-10100, 16 GB DDR4, 2x 120 GB SSD RAID-1
      — €35/month + €25 setup fee

    • Intel Core i3-10100, 32 GB DDR4, 2x 120 GB SSD RAID-1
      — €40/month + €25 setup fee

    All servers have a 1 Gbps connection and 1 IP address included.
    Servers with Intel Core i3 have 25 TB bandwidth, servers with Ryzen CPUs have 50 TB bandwidth.

    Ryzen 7 3700X in comparison to E5-2650 v2: https://www.cpubenchmark.net/compare/Intel-Xeon-E5-2650-v2-vs-AMD-Ryzen-7-3700X/2042vs3485
    Ryzen 5 3600 in comparison to E3-1241v3/E3-1240 v5: https://www.cpubenchmark.net/compare/Intel-Xeon-E3-1241-v3-vs-Intel-Xeon-E3-1240-v5-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-3600/2341vs2636vs3481
    i3-10100 vs E3-1241v3 and E3-1240 v5: https://www.cpubenchmark.net/compare/Intel-Xeon-E3-1241-v3-vs-Intel-Xeon-E3-1240-v5-vs-Intel-i3-10100/2341vs2636vs3717

    2x 500 GB NVMe in RAID-1 is faster than 4 or 6 SATA SSDs in RAID-10.
    All the CPUs we offered beat the CPUs you mention when it comes to performance. We only use new hardware. All hardware is delivered on the 'ASRock Rack' platform, specially designed for server environments.

    Our servers are hosted in Amsterdam, Netherlands. We have our own network (AS62068) with multi-homed BGP connections. We use our own hardware, fiber connections, routers and IP addresses. If you have any questions, please contact us.

Sign In or Register to comment.