Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a White label Dedicated Server Reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a White label Dedicated Server Reseller

HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

I need a dedicated server reseller program but the one that can't be traced back to the original provider. The reason is obvious. Please advise if such a provider exists because the ip/ASN of the provider easily reveal their id. I know one provider who uses psychz network/ips along with their own ones. I need to find better deal though. Ddos protection should be there.

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2020

Will you be selling the servers way more expensive than the original price and don't have "unique" features that set you apart from the provider you will be reselling from? Because that will make things more difficult indeed. Usually if I'd resell from OVH or similar I wouldn't care if the customer knows it's from OVH. But that's because I'd setup different/custom VPS packages, offer another type of service etc.

This isn't meant to be offensive, just saying trying to go full white-label and charge way more than the original price without offering that extra upgrade of service or features won't make things more easy.

That being said, I guess reselling OVH won't work either, then?

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

I am already selling custom vps plans. Now I need bare metals for selling off as now and then i get inquiries for them. About the increase in original price, I won't mind if there is a provider able to give me discounts on the original price. I discussed this option also with @qpc but their prices are already very low therefore they couldn't offer me any further discounts. Their ips are easily traceable back to them so marketing their bare metals with any increase in price on my website will ultimately be useless.

• RedSoxRedSox Member
    edited June 2020

White? Sounds racist, but black is ok, cause it's different.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2020

@Waqass said:
    I am already selling custom vps plans. Now I need bare metals for selling off as now and then i get inquiries for them. About the increase in original price, I won't mind if there is a provider able to give me discounts on the original price. I discussed this option also with @qpc but their prices are already very low therefore they couldn't offer me any further discounts. Their ips are easily traceable back to them so marketing their bare metals with any increase in price on my website will ultimately be useless.

This depends. If you can offer any service (managed), features (some cool control panel) or other stuff on top it could be worth it. But I agree, just reselling won't cut it. Reselling Dedis for a profit isn't an easy thing to do, I guess. Good luck!

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2020

I think Worldstream has program with discounts

https://www.worldstream.nl/en/reseller/inf

Zare also
    https://zare.com/reseller

Hetzner should have reseller panel I think also. Should contact them

If you are only a reseller it can always be traced back. Throw some cash and then you can maybe run own ASN if some provider willing to announce it and give bgp session

I think Zare can offer you that also. Lease IPv4 range, get ASN and Announce your IPv4 and ASN on one of their mx960

Then you could resell their servers.

• myLoc/Webtropia/servdiscount also have a reseller program

https://reseller.myloc.de/en.html

• try reliablesite net

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the recommend.

We can provide complete white label reselling. We can provide a VRF on our core router and announce your IPs. This can then be routed to any of our servers. There is a setup fee involved with this.

You can then manage the servers via our API.

Email me on [email protected] if you need any more info!

Thanked by 2Aidan Ympker
  • terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

We can also provide you with white label reselling of dedicated servers. We can announce your IPs and provide a customized control panel for your servers. Get in touch if its of any interest :)

Thanked by 2Aidan Ympker
  • asasdasasd Member

I wonder how the hell can you provide fully white-label reselling and comply with GDPR at the same time...

I will be looking in detail to your websites. Thanks for sharing.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Best thing you can do is worry less about being able to trace it back to the underlying datacenter and more about building more value for your clients (addons, extra features, good support, etc).

Thanked by 1HostMayo
  • @jbiloh said: Best thing you can do is worry less about being able to trace it back to the underlying datacenter and more about building more value for your clients (addons, extra features, good support, etc).

Right, you know a lot about this. ;)

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

@jbiloh said: Best thing you can do is worry less about being able to trace it back to the underlying datacenter and more about building more value for your clients (addons, extra features, good support, etc).

Right, you know a lot about this. ;)

We def do have a lot of resellers. Our WHMCS plugin and Portal API really made us popular in that way.

• @jbiloh said: We def do have a lot of resellers. Our WHMCS plugin and Portal API really made us popular in that way.

I know it did. You were all over the internet for a while.

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

@jbiloh said: We def do have a lot of resellers. Our WHMCS plugin and Portal API really made us popular in that way.

I know it did. You were all over the internet for a while.

Did you prefer Deadpool 1 or Deadpool 2? I actually thought Ryan Reynolds was tolerable in the Deadpool movies.

• @Waqass said:
    I need a dedicated server reseller program but the one that can't be traced back to the original provider. The reason is obvious. Please advise if such a provider exists because the ip/ASN of the provider easily reveal their id. I know one provider who uses psychz network/ips along with their own ones. I need to find better deal though. Ddos protection should be there.

What about if you announce your own IPs at the datacenter rather than use the datacenter IPs?

@zafouhar said:
    What about if you announce your own IPs at the datacenter rather than use the datacenter IPs?

Yes I was thinking about that but afaik DCs require minimum 256 ips to be announced and don't know if it can be spread over different servers as I asked one dc and they told me they will announce it on one machine only.

• @Waqass said:

@zafouhar said:

Yes I was thinking about that but afaik DCs require minimum 256 ips to be announced and don't know if it can be spread over different servers as I asked one dc and they told me they will announce it on one machine only.

You should check with other DC's, most of them would make it available to your whole VLAN ie. all your servers you have with them

Thanked by 1HostMayo
  • Thanks for the community answer. It will be helpful for me.