Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM-4 core-4gb ram-200gb hdd-10tb traffic/mo located in Romania , only 40 eur/year - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM-4 core-4gb ram-200gb hdd-10tb traffic/mo located in Romania , only 40 eur/year

Comments

• rahulksrahulks Member
    edited June 2020

@host4cheap said: Rahul Bhai...how is your experience with them so far ?

My services ordered are pending installation.

And from the talk around here, they are surely worth the money paid.

Your overall experience with them will depend on your use case and

your's is to ?

• No reply from @cociu or the ticket [Ticket ID: 819253] . The promotion is supposed to end today (10:02 PM romania time) so I hope hostsolutions.ro / @cociu will honor the price and inability to add funds for 50% extra

• @host4cheap said:
    No reply from @cociu or the ticket [Ticket ID: 819253] . The promotion is supposed to end today (10:02 PM romania time) so I hope hostsolutions.ro / @cociu will honor the price and inability to add funds for 50% extra

Just to be clear, you're unhappy that as a non-customer you can't use the email promo sent exclusively to existing customers?

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@host4cheap said:
    No reply from @cociu or the ticket [Ticket ID: 819253] . The promotion is supposed to end today (10:02 PM romania time) so I hope hostsolutions.ro / @cociu will honor the price and inability to add funds for 50% extra

did you make sure to push the ticket every other hour? I heard this will guarantue a faster answer.

@skorous said:
    Just to be clear, you're unhappy that as a non-customer you can't use the email promo sent exclusively to existing customers?

Just to be clear, he wanted both promos combined to get the already cheapish 12€ box for only 8 and expected them to handle that within the hour.

Thanked by 2bdl skorous
  • Yes, I am looking for the 45 USD annual plan but pay 30 USD for it

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited June 2020

Could I get something with >7.50 euros per year? Just anything, as long as it can do something? NAT IPv4 is okay!

I just want something with you in Romania!

• @Edmond said:
    Could I get something with >7.50 euros per year? Just anything, as long as it can do something? NAT IPv4 is okay!

Greater or lower than 7.5 Euros?

Cociu offered one last year for 7 Euro/year

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/157390/your-vps-located-in-romania-for-less-than-0-50-eur-mo-1gbps-port-speed-ipv4-dedicated/p1

Ask him to bring the offer back lol please hehe

Thanked by 1Edmond
  • EdmondEdmond Member

@ps20090 said:

@Edmond said:

Greater or lower than 7.5 Euros?

Cociu offered one last year for 7 Euro/year

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/157390/your-vps-located-in-romania-for-less-than-0-50-eur-mo-1gbps-port-speed-ipv4-dedicated/p1

Ask him to bring the offer back lol please hehe

Lower! cheaper = good!

@cociu can we get a rerun of that offer?

• adhli2adhli2 Member

Hello @cociu sir, I brought your server on black friday sale now I am facing dowtime for over 12 hours and its not yet fixed via support ticket

Please need resolution

And my clients are trashing me right now for down time of the website please fix
    :((

572480 is the ticket id

• donkodonko Member

@adhli2 said:
    12 hours and its not yet fixed via support ticket
    And my clients are trashing me right now for down time of the website please fix

:D :D you didn't read enough before buying

Thanked by 3Inglar zhuyijun bdl
  • adhli2adhli2 Member

@donko said:

@adhli2 said:

what did I miss?

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited June 2020

@adhli2 said:
    Hello @cociu sir, I brought your server on black friday sale now I am facing dowtime for over 12 hours and its not yet fixed via support ticket

Please need resolution

572480 is the ticket id

Not Cociu but let me help.

LET IS NOT OUR HELP DESK, sorry. Maybe if you waited patiently, their support desk can actually help you.

• EdmondEdmond Member

@donko said:

@adhli2 said:

That guy paid 15 euros for a whole year's worth of hosting. What sort of SLA did he expect!? 110% uptime or something?

• adhli2adhli2 Member
    edited June 2020

@Edmond said:

@donko said:

@adhli2 said:

That guy paid 15 euros for a whole year's worth of hosting. What sort of SLA did he expect!? 110% uptime or something?

I didnt i had downtimes before I didnt care about but this was a crucial time for me to showcase my open source project to client and he is really pissed

So you are telling its okay to have 12 hours long downtime if you grab a good deal because of good people like cociu and pay for whole year worth of hosting ?

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@adhli2 said:

@Edmond said:

@donko said:

@adhli2 said:

I didnt i had downtimes before I didnt care about but this was a crucial time for me to showcase my open source project to client and he is really pissed

So you are telling its okay to have 12 hours long downtime if you grab a good deal because of good people like cociu and pay for whole year worth of hosting ?

You get what you pay

• @adhli2 said: And my clients are trashing me right now for down time of the website please fix

Sorry dude, but that made me laugh my ass off.

• EdmondEdmond Member

@adhli2 said:

@Edmond said:

@donko said:

@adhli2 said:

And you don't have a backup somewhere? Well, you're out of luck, you get what you pay for.

• cociucociu Member

@host4cheap said: No reply from @cociu or the ticket [Ticket ID: 819253] . The promotion is supposed to end today (10:02 PM romania time) so I hope hostsolutions.ro / @cociu will honor the price and inability to add funds for 50% extra

due of manual transaction checked and huge demand +weekend we have delay , be sure you will have it. Thansk.

• bdlbdl Member

@adhli2 said:

"WE NEED A DOUBLE DOSE OF SISTER, STAT!"

• @cociu No Nekki comeback special?

• @adhli2 said:

@Edmond said:

@donko said:

@adhli2 said:

No, 12 hours is not acceptable for a production website. Nor was choosing this provider for your production needs. It's well known they have regular problems.

If you have open source project, why not put it on a public repo, then you won't feel embarrassed when all of github needs to go down for you to look stupid.

P.s. fuck all these people going on about backups. It's service disruption, not data loss that is the issue. If people know they're going to be down by some unbearable time, of course they'll make the time to restore from backup and forever switch to the new server. Most times, there's an impact changing IP's (propagating), or someone else controls the DNS server, licensing changes, etc where a service disruption less than X hours is not worth setting up a temporary or permanent replacement server. I've gone through at least two times setting up a replacement server when tickets are not responded to and the provider is so garbage they don't update their network status page to give you a sense of service disruption only to have the initial bad server come up right as you spent hours and just finished the restore.

Having your server and service take a shit kicking every time there's a sale is a red flag. Learned it from Cloud at Cost, myself.

• My black friday vps has been down for 2 days, i can't even reboot or reinstall from the control panel, please solve it :(

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@adhli2 said:

@cociu sold some 1TB storage VPSes for $1.5 euros per month.

People ask "why is Amazon Web Services so expensive?" Why does a terabyte of storage cost $23 and egress at $90 if it can be sold at a profit for $1.5/TB/mo including bandwidth?

When your site is down you can say "It's AWS's problem. They're the best in the industry," and your boss will understand. You can't do that here - your boss will ask "Why aren't you using AWS?"

Moral of the story, have your priorities. @cociu has some of the best deals. However, network can be bad, nodes way oversold, and support slow. I use his services for so many things, but all of them are non-production or at least have failovers.

Knowing what to spend money on is quite valuable.

:)

Thanked by 3vyas11 poisson rusuuuul
  • I love morning popcron..

• @cociu can you check my ticket?

• adhli2adhli2 Member

@TimboJones said:

@adhli2 said:

@Edmond said:

@donko said:

@adhli2 said:

No, 12 hours is not acceptable for a production website. Nor was choosing this provider for your production needs. It's well known they have regular problems.

If you have open source project, why not put it on a public repo, then you won't feel embarrassed when all of github needs to go down for you to look stupid.

P.s. fuck all these people going on about backups. It's service disruption, not data loss that is the issue. If people know they're going to be down by some unbearable time, of course they'll make the time to restore from backup and forever switch to the new server. Most times, there's an impact changing IP's (propagating), or someone else controls the DNS server, licensing changes, etc where a service disruption less than X hours is not worth setting up a temporary or permanent replacement server. I've gone through at least two times setting up a replacement server when tickets are not responded to and the provider is so garbage they don't update their network status page to give you a sense of service disruption only to have the initial bad server come up right as you spent hours and just finished the restore.

Having your server and service take a shit kicking every time there's a sale is a red flag. Learned it from Cloud at Cost, myself.

Lesson learnt, I could have used hero> @TimboJones said:

@adhli2 said:

@Edmond said:

@donko said:

@adhli2 said:

Lesson learnt Infact i didn't consider it a 24x7 running production web-server I needed it only during Showcase of my portfolio or project and such events

I ended up using ngrok during the whole showcase (it kept updating its URL every 40mins)
    And only allowed 5 requests per minute.

I Tried heroku but turns out they provide only 512mb and it wasn't sufficient

• 4 days and ticking. No reply to the ticket or here.
    I saw Virmach replying to me same day I tagged him.

Will probably pass this now and go with hostvds thread that is getting shared now

• cambbcambb Member

Same here. been down for a couple of days

• vyas11vyas11 Member

@dahartigan said:

@adhli2 said: And my clients are trashing me right now for down time of the website please fix

Sorry dude, but that made me laugh my ass off.

An extra laugh for lack of backups

• @host4cheap said:
    4 days and ticking. No reply to the ticket or here.
    I saw Virmach replying to me same day I tagged him.

Will probably pass this now and go with hostvds thread that is getting shared now

I ordered a few days ago also and am still waiting, I just assume that the weekend plus a lot of signups is the reason for any delay. Just wait IMO, it'll be ready when it's ready.