Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
KVM VPS in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

KVM VPS in Europe

drdreddrdred Member
edited June 20 in Requests

Hello. Is there a promotion on a VPS with such resources: KVM, 3-4 core CPU, 4Gb Ram, 20-40 Gb disk. Price 30 usd/annual. In America, I found several options, but I'm interested in Europe.

Comments

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider
    edited June 20

    KVM VPS
    3 shared cores
    4GB RAM
    40GB HD
    1x IPv4 and /64 ipv6
    Corero Smart Walls complimentary DDoS Protection
    Lelystad, Netherlands

    30€/year - VAT included

  • @HostSlick said:
    KVM VPS
    3 shared cores
    4GB RAM
    40GB HD
    1x IPv4 and /64 ipv6
    Corero Smart Walls complimentary DDoS Protection
    Lelystad, Netherlands

    30€/year - VAT included

    Sweet deal, dont miss it or ill buy it and have it on idle list

    Web Design Agency - Custom Web Designs
    Blog - about Web Design, UX, UI and Front End Development.

  • @armandorg said:

    @HostSlick said:
    KVM VPS
    3 shared cores
    4GB RAM
    40GB HD
    1x IPv4 and /64 ipv6
    Corero Smart Walls complimentary DDoS Protection
    Lelystad, Netherlands

    30€/year - VAT included


    Sweet deal, dont miss it or ill buy it and have it on idle list

    Why do people have vps servers all around the world just to idle? I dont really understand.

    Thanked by 1tetech
  • seriesnseriesn Member, Top Provider

    @QuangNguyen said:

    @armandorg said:

    @HostSlick said:
    KVM VPS
    3 shared cores
    4GB RAM
    40GB HD
    1x IPv4 and /64 ipv6
    Corero Smart Walls complimentary DDoS Protection
    Lelystad, Netherlands

    30€/year - VAT included


    Sweet deal, dont miss it or ill buy it and have it on idle list

    Why do people have vps servers all around the world just to idle? I dont really understand.

    It is called the LE phenomenon.

    Thanked by 1RedSox
  • @seriesn said:

    @QuangNguyen said:

    @armandorg said:

    @HostSlick said:
    KVM VPS
    3 shared cores
    4GB RAM
    40GB HD
    1x IPv4 and /64 ipv6
    Corero Smart Walls complimentary DDoS Protection
    Lelystad, Netherlands

    30€/year - VAT included


    Sweet deal, dont miss it or ill buy it and have it on idle list

    Why do people have vps servers all around the world just to idle? I dont really understand.

    It is called the LE phenomenon.

    Guess its great for providers, but still.

  • @QuangNguyen said:

    @seriesn said:

    @QuangNguyen said:

    @armandorg said:

    @HostSlick said:
    KVM VPS
    3 shared cores
    4GB RAM
    40GB HD
    1x IPv4 and /64 ipv6
    Corero Smart Walls complimentary DDoS Protection
    Lelystad, Netherlands

    30€/year - VAT included


    Sweet deal, dont miss it or ill buy it and have it on idle list

    Why do people have vps servers all around the world just to idle? I dont really understand.

    It is called the LE phenomenon.

    Guess its great for providers, but still.

    Its passion, hobby.. some feeling that has no explanation.

    Thanked by 1brueggus

    Web Design Agency - Custom Web Designs
    Blog - about Web Design, UX, UI and Front End Development.

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider
    edited June 20

    @armandorg said:

    @HostSlick said:
    KVM VPS
    3 shared cores
    4GB RAM
    40GB HD
    1x IPv4 and /64 ipv6
    Corero Smart Walls complimentary DDoS Protection
    Lelystad, Netherlands

    30€/year - VAT included


    Sweet deal, dont miss it or ill buy it and have it on idle list

    Hehe its limited :tongue:

    Constantly Upgrading our Network in The Netherlands since few months now. If all going good and we are not too busy, End of this year planning to open a Rack full with Ryzen VPS Nodes and Dedicated Servers in stock. :wink: Im sure another nice deal will come then :smirk:

    Thanked by 3armandorg poisson t0m
  • scookescooke Member

    @Hostslick, is there a link for that deal? Or code?

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider

    @scooke said:
    @Hostslick, is there a link for that deal? Or code?

    It's already sold out, boss :disappointed:

  • t0ny0t0ny0 Member
    edited June 22

    @gunnerhanz said:
    3 Cores
    12GB RAM
    70GB NVMe Storage
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    100 mbps Uplink
    KVM
    $21/moth

    4 Cores
    16GB RAM
    100GB NVMe Storage
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    100 mbps Uplink
    KVM
    OS Windows, Linux
    $32/moth

    6 Cores
    32GB RAM
    140GB NVMe Storage
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    100 mbps Uplink
    KVM
    OS Windows, Linux
    47$ moth
    https://~redacted~/

    Where is that provider tag at?

  • poissonpoisson Member
    edited June 22

    @gunnerhanz said:
    3 Cores
    12GB RAM
    70GB NVMe Storage
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    100 mbps Uplink
    KVM
    $21/moth

    4 Cores
    16GB RAM
    100GB NVMe Storage
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    100 mbps Uplink
    KVM
    OS Windows, Linux
    $32/moth

    6 Cores
    32GB RAM
    140GB NVMe Storage
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    100 mbps Uplink
    KVM
    OS Windows, Linux
    47$ moth
    https://~redacted~/

    Joined 15 minutes ago to shill. Just get a provider tag.

    Thanked by 1t0ny0

    Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Follow latest deals on Twitter or Telegram

  • cociucociu Member, Provider
    edited June 22

    This is a KVM :smile:
    offer 1)

    4 core
    4 gb ram
    200 gb hdd (raid 10 between 14 hdd)
    1 ipv4
    10tb traffic included/mo
    Located in Romania
    Price : 40 eur/year
    link to buy : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=460

    Only 200 in stock for the moment ... we will see in the future.

    Offer 2)

    This is a KVM.

    2 core
    4 gb ram
    400 gb hdd (raid 10 between 14 hdd)
    1 ipv4
    10tb traffic included/mo
    Located in Romania
    Price : 40 eur/year
    link to buy :https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=430
    Price 40 eur/year

    only 128 in stock.

    Offer 3)

    1 core
    2 gb ram
    1tb hdd (raid 10 between 14 hdd)
    1 ipv4
    10tb traffic included/mo
    Located in Romania
    Price : 40 eur/year
    link to buy :https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=461
    Price 40 eur/year

    Offer 4)

    1 core
    1 gb ram
    150 gb hdd (raid 10 between 14 hdd)
    1 ipv4
    10tb traffic included/mo
    Located in Romania
    Price : 20 eur/year
    link to buy : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=462

    Thanked by 1scooke
  • scookescooke Member

    @HostSlick said:

    @scooke said:
    @Hostslick, is there a link for that deal? Or code?

    It's already sold out, boss :disappointed:

    No problem, but how would someone have gotten that deal? Emailing you directly? Or did I just not see it one the site because it was already sold out?

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider
    edited June 22

    @scooke said:

    @HostSlick said:

    @scooke said:
    @Hostslick, is there a link for that deal? Or code?

    It's already sold out, boss :disappointed:

    No problem, but how would someone have gotten that deal? Emailing you directly? Or did I just not see it one the site because it was already sold out?

    Yep. Custom deals you get by Emailing us.
    Got lots of Tickets for it. Haha :)

    If you talk with us you always can do something here and there. :wink:
    But this deal really not possible anymore.

    I will check what I can do for deals in summer shortly.

Sign In or Register to comment.