Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS/Dedicated <$15/m NY DC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS/Dedicated <$15/m NY DC

meyerf99meyerf99 Member
edited June 2020 in Requests

I am looking for a suitable offer for my future VPS / Dedicated Server in the NY region.

I have the following requirements:

• CPU: Min. 4
  • RAM: Min. 16
  • SSD: Min. 100
  • 1 GBit/s: Max. 5TB/m
  • KVM/VMware/Hyper-V
  • Custom iso support
  • Nested virtualization (optional)
  • Less or equal 15$/month

Thank you for offers :smile:

Comments

• hzrhzr Member

1 GBit/s unmetered Network
    Less or equal 15$/month
    RAM: Min. 16

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • AC_FanAC_Fan Member

Kimsufi, Servarica and Contabo meet some (but not all) of your requirements. The only person who might (and that is a very big might) be able to help you is @georgedatacenter .

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

You should specify how much traffic you need.
    You definitely won't get 500 TB at 15 bucks.
    And if you need less, you should mention it instead of asking for unmeteted gigabit.

• @AC_Fan said:
    Kimsufi, Servarica and Contabo meet some (but not all) of your requirements. The only person who might (and that is a very big might) be able to help you is @georgedatacenter .

Yeah @georgedatacenter is sold out in NY DC.
    I need to double check Contabo connection to NY4/5 Equinix DC. That could be maybe a possible and cheap solution as well.

• AC_FanAC_Fan Member

@meyerf99 said:

@AC_Fan said:

I need to double check Contabo connection to NY4/5 Equinix DC. That could be maybe a possible and cheap solution as well.

Test IP for St. Louis datacenter is 209.126.0.1

• @AC_Fan said:

@meyerf99 said:

@AC_Fan said:

Do you have a server in USA1 from Contabo?
    The IP does not help me much, because I have to ping an opposite system in the NY4 / 5 Equinix DC, where I have no access. Contabo does not offer looking glass :neutral:

• AC_FanAC_Fan Member

@meyerf99 said:

@AC_Fan said:

@meyerf99 said:

@AC_Fan said:

The IP does not help me much, because I have to ping an opposite system in the NY4 / 5 Equinix DC, where I have no access. Contabo does not offer looking glass :neutral:

Afraid not, sorry, perhaps @dedipromo or @t0ny0 could help?

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @AC_Fan said:

@meyerf99 said:

@AC_Fan said:

@meyerf99 said:

@AC_Fan said:

Afraid not, sorry, perhaps @dedipromo or @t0ny0 could help?

I dropped my contabo, as I had no use for it at the time, sorry that I can not help further.

• @AC_Fan said:

@meyerf99 said:

@AC_Fan said:

@meyerf99 said:

@AC_Fan said:
    Kimsufi, Servarica and Contabo meet some (but not all) of your requirements. The only person who might (and that is a very big might) be able to help you is georgedatacenter .

Yeah georgedatacenter is sold out in NY DC.

Afraid not, sorry, perhaps @dedipromo or t0ny0 could help?

Yes, I can help. Please let me know the IP you would like to test ping, and I'll ping and traceroute it for you.

Thanked by 1james50a
  • Are there any further offers or ideas?
    I tried to install a Windows VM on SSDNodes for a few hours without success :(

Contabo would certainly be a possibility, especially in terms of price performance, but tends to be too slow in the network area to my endpoint in NY DC.