Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
RackNerd – Office Space Expansion Pictures! (share your office)
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

RackNerd – Office Space Expansion Pictures! (share your office)

dustincdustinc Member, Provider
edited June 12 in General

Hi All, we recently shared content on our blog – and we wanted to share it with the LET community as well. At the same time we wanted to leave this thread open to anyone who wishes to share their office space pics, whether you work from home, or have a private office, please share!

On June 3rd, 2020 – RackNerd officially announced the opening of our office space expansion to Upland, CA! The official press release (and pictures taken in during move-in day) can be found here: https://blog.racknerd.com/racknerd-llc-iaas-provider-announces-opening-of-headquarters-office-in-californias-inland-empire/

We couldn’t be more thankful for our customers for making this possible. Now that we are fully moved in, we wanted to share some updated pictures with you. Customers can always appreciate hosting and trusting their valuable data with a real company.

Today we installed a smart managed pro PoE switch to power and distribute network to our new Yealink T46S phones. Later next week, we’ll be mounting the RackNerd logo in LED – we can’t wait to receive it.

Here’s the environment where some of our staff members are supporting you on the other end:















Link to RackNerd’s blog with the pictures: https://blog.racknerd.com/racknerd-office-space-expansion-pictures/

RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

«13

Comments

  • hzrhzr Member, Moderator

    Why the hell are support staff working from a tiny shared office during plague?

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @hzr said:
    Why the hell are support staff working from a tiny shared office during plague?

    Good question!
    Each office is currently private (not shared). As we expand our office space we may consider "bull-pen" style.

    We are taking great precautions, including sanitization of any high-touch areas. Luckily a local janitorial supply store stocks Lysol wipes, Lysol spray, and other disinfectants. https://foothillvacuum.com/ (we just picked up 7 cans of Lysol today) :)

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • MikeAMikeA Member, Provider
    edited June 12
  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @MikeA said:
    Nice. I work out of my bedroom, much cheaper.

    Haha - love it.

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator

    Congrats on the expansion. Looks great.

    Thanked by 2dustinc mustafamw3
    Jon Biloh
  • Prime404Prime404 Member

    I'm digging it thus far and I am sure it will look even nicer once the LED sign is installed. Make sure to keep us posted on the progress :)

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • WSCallumWSCallum Member, Provider

    Looks nice, congratulations!

    Thanked by 1dustinc

    Clouveo - SSD Cloud Servers & Hosting
    AMD EPYC Powered | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @jbiloh said:
    Congrats on the expansion. Looks great.

    Thanks Jon!

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @Prime404 said:
    I'm digging it thus far and I am sure it will look even nicer once the LED sign is installed. Make sure to keep us posted on the progress :)

    Thank you so much!

    I agree, it should make a big difference. I will post an update as soon as it's mounted.

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @WSCallum said:
    Looks nice, congratulations!

    Thank you!

    Appreciate it.

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • ben47955ben47955 Member

    How the hell you can afford that desk office with low end sale ?

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @ben47955 said:
    How the hell you can afford that desk office with low end sale ?

    Good question! We're doing quite well, especially with a diverse client base and different product offerings. Our growth has allowed us to expand both local talent and our infrastructure footprint.

    The goal of the new office space is to accelerate interaction with our clients, as well as provide us with the ability to further empower and work with local businesses on their hosting/managed IT/fixed wireless/VoIP needs and such. This is a huge step forward for us, and we couldn't be more thankful for our existing and future customers, along with the LEB/LET community for the support.

    Thanked by 1fpmagic

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • vivithemagevivithemage Member, Provider

    Congrats on the space. Besides working out of it, what do you plan to use it for? I always thought it would be silly to have a physical presence in a business that is online based. Sure, get a POBOX, but why spend the money on an office if you don't need to?

    Thanked by 1dustinc

    www.madgenius.com - Web Hosting, Cloud VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Hosting Solutions since 1998

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @vivithemage said:
    Congrats on the space. Besides working out of it, what do you plan to use it for? I always thought it would be silly to have a physical presence in a business that is online based. Sure, get a POBOX, but why spend the money on an office if you don't need to?

    This is a valid question as well, actually I just replied one second before you did which covers most of your question :)

    This not only allows us to be more closely connected with our team - there's nothing like having a team that you can hold accountable, especially when our team is so passionate and customer-centric focused. Our goal is to continue to expand and contribute as many job opportunities as we can within California's Inland Empire.

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • JoeMeritJoeMerit Member

    glad you guys are finally introducing infrastructure stability, that is going to be huge.

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • vivithemagevivithemage Member, Provider

    Doh! That makes sense if you are wanting to expand beyond hosting and get into that market.

    Thanked by 2dustinc NanoG6

    www.madgenius.com - Web Hosting, Cloud VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Hosting Solutions since 1998

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @JoeMerit said:
    glad you guys are finally introducing infrastructure stability, that is going to be huge.

    Thanks Joe!

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator

    I am a big believer in the LED light strips behind TV's by the way. I first used blue LED strips under ColoCrossing's UPS units in our electrical room and that always wowed customers. Now in my house I have them behind all of my wall mounted TVs and people are always a fan. It actually makes for a real nice ambiance at night when the room lights are off and only the TV is on.

    Thanked by 1dustinc
    Jon Biloh
  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @jbiloh said:
    I am a big believer in the LED light strips behind TV's by the way. I first used blue LED strips under ColoCrossing's UPS units in our electrical room and that always wowed customers. Now in my house I have them behind all of my wall mounted TVs and people are always a fan. It actually makes for a real nice ambiance at night when the room lights are off and only the TV is on.

    That's awesome - I'm really digging the light as well. The brand of this one is "goove" for anyone curious. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q45SP9P/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @seriesn said:
    Looks really good man. Digging the ambient.

    Thank you so much - this means a lot to me, wishing NexusBytes tons of success!

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • seriesnseriesn Member, Top Provider

    @dustinc said:

    @seriesn said:
    Looks really good man. Digging the ambient.

    Thank you so much - this means a lot to me, wishing NexusBytes tons of success!

    Cheers man. Like wise. :).

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • vivithemagevivithemage Member, Provider

    This thread is quite wholesome :thumbsup:

    Thanked by 1dustinc

    www.madgenius.com - Web Hosting, Cloud VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Hosting Solutions since 1998

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @vivithemage said:
    This thread is quite wholesome :thumbsup:

    :) I agree.

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • fpmagicfpmagic Member
    edited June 13

    How much did you pay for the chairs on the left of the desk if you don't mind me asking?

    Curious, they all - including the adjustable base version and tall version and netted fabric - come from the same factory and are sold in maybe 100+ different brands from office depot asia to high end furniture stores.. about $45 small-level wholesale

    Decent chairs though, Im sitting on one right now and have had several over the years (not because they break, but relocatione etc..), the only one's the last, I just wish coworker.com had a filter for locations using them.. instead of the Ikea back breakers

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @fpmagic said:
    How much did you pay for the chairs on the left of the desk if you don't mind me asking?

    Curious, they all - including the adjustable base version and tall version and netted fabric - come from the same factory and are sold in maybe 100+ different brands from office depot asia to high end furniture stores.. about $45 small-level wholesale

    Decent chairs though, Im sitting on one right now, the only one's the last, I just wish coworker.com had a filter for locations using them.. instead of the Ikea back breakers

    Hi, don't mind sharing and helping - actually a lot of the stuff I purchased on Amazon, with the exception of the desk. The guest chairs were $180 per pair.

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CHJ5HZ1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • Intelpentium0Intelpentium0 Member, Provider

    Brasilia coffee brewer.. right?

    ✓✓Latest offer here

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @Intelpentium0 said:
    Brasilia coffee brewer.. right?

    It's a Breville machine. Absolutely amazing, can't live without one of these. Always had one of these in my office spaces, and also have one at the house.

    https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/breville-barista-express-espresso-maker/?pkey=s|breville|156

    Thanked by 1Intelpentium0

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • fpmagicfpmagic Member

    @dustinc said:

    @fpmagic said:
    How much did you pay for the chairs on the left of the desk if you don't mind me asking?

    Curious, they all - including the adjustable base version and tall version and netted fabric - come from the same factory and are sold in maybe 100+ different brands from office depot asia to high end furniture stores.. about $45 small-level wholesale

    Decent chairs though, Im sitting on one right now, the only one's the last, I just wish coworker.com had a filter for locations using them.. instead of the Ikea back breakers

    Hi, don't mind sharing and helping - actually a lot of the stuff I purchased on Amazon, with the exception of the desk. The guest chairs were $180 per pair.

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CHJ5HZ1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    Sounds about right, good deal, literally within 10% of retail in Thailand and Malaysia. I had heard people paying crazy amounts for the exact same chairs, at one point I thought they was potential to sell/export to herman miller mugs for 2x.

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Much work transpired to make that space your own. The effort is evident in each picture. Push it to the limit.

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @danceswithpugs said:
    Much work transpired to make that space your own. The effort is evident in each picture. Push it to the limit.

    Thank you very much for your support! We really like how everything turned out as well.

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • jeorliejeorlie Member

    wow. congrats.

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • donkodonko Member

    looks amazing :o

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • RedSoxRedSox Member

    What a good place to loot! Address, please? :smiley:
    Congrats!

  • pkrpkr Member

    Excellent. Congrats!!!

    Thanked by 1dustinc

    People who work sincerely are the happiest - discoverbits

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    Would you like to sponsor our provider poll? :wink:

    Thanked by 1dustinc

    "Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always."

  • @FAT32 said: Would you like to sponsor our provider poll?

    They already joined.

    LowEndBox - 10 x $15 Account Credit (on ANY provider that is present in LET before 1 Jun 2020) [63-72]

    ;)

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • sayem314sayem314 Member

    this is so annoying!

    Thanked by 1niceboy

    Make it work, make it right, make it fast.

  • @JoeMerit said:
    glad you guys are finally introducing infrastructure stability, that is going to be huge.

    Dustin loves a good three-word slogan. AlphaRacks was Defining Superior Service, now we're Introducing Infrastructure Stability.

    Thanked by 2LTniger t0ny0
  • ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Provider

    @dustinc congrats on the office space; great espresso machine! have one just like that

    Thanked by 1dustinc

    owned-networks | ssd ddos protected kvm & openvz 7 | DAL - LA - SEA - NYC - MIA - AMS - LON
    english, french & spanish support

  • LTnigerLTniger Member

    @RickOShea said:

    @JoeMerit said:
    glad you guys are finally introducing infrastructure stability, that is going to be huge.

    Dustin loves a good three-word slogan. AlphaRacks was Defining Superior Service, now we're Introducing Infrastructure Stability.

    Everyone forgot alpharacks already. We wait for new drama.

    Thanked by 1hotlineservers

    hostWP.net - Wordpress Hosting Platform.

  • jackbjackb Member, Provider
    edited June 13

    @RickOShea said:

    @JoeMerit said:
    glad you guys are finally introducing infrastructure stability, that is going to be huge.

    Dustin loves a good three-word slogan. AlphaRacks was Defining Superior Service, now we're Introducing Infrastructure Stability.

    IIS? Racknerd moving into windows hosting market confirmed.

    Afterburst - Awesome OpenVZ&KVM VPS in US+EU

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @jeorlie said:
    wow. congrats.

    Hi @jeorlie -- thank you so much! Appreciate it.

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @donko said:
    looks amazing :o

    Thank You @donko -- and this offer is valid to everyone (if you're within the US private message me your address, we can send you RackNerd pens and stickers) :)

    Along with future swag.

    Lets roll!

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @RedSox said:
    What a good place to loot! Address, please? :smiley:
    Congrats!

    Hahaha -- appreciate the support!

    Thanked by 1RedSox

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @pkr said:
    Excellent. Congrats!!!

    Hi @pkr -- thank you for the support. I sincerely appreciate it.

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @FAT32 said:
    Would you like to sponsor our provider poll? :wink:

    Hi @FAT32 - We'd love to. I'll put together something today :)

    Thanked by 1FAT32

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @ndelaespada said:
    @dustinc congrats on the office space; great espresso machine! have one just like that

    Hi @ndelaespada -- I still remember meeting you in person, I think it was a HostingCon event?

    The machine is amazing right? I've really mastered the settings. By the way what beans do you use? Blue Bottle is pretty good and usually roasted within days of your shipment. https://bluebottlecoffee.com/

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • dustincdustinc Member, Provider

    @sayem314 said:

    this is so annoying!

    Ouch! I know exactly what you mean. We had a few reports of this. We're actually working with HelloBar on this - this usually happens if you have ad-blockers. I am curious, what do you see when you go to their site? I wonder if it breaks their navigation as well. https://www.hellobar.com/

    I appreciate you pointing that out and I apologize for the inconvenience.

    RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

  • ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Provider

    @dustinc said:

    @ndelaespada said:
    @dustinc congrats on the office space; great espresso machine! have one just like that

    Hi @ndelaespada -- I still remember meeting you in person, I think it was a HostingCon event?

    The machine is amazing right? I've really mastered the settings. By the way what beans do you use? Blue Bottle is pretty good and usually roasted within days of your shipment. https://bluebottlecoffee.com/

    That's right, I believe it was HostingCon.

    Yeah, it does take some time to get to the perfect setup (like everything) but once you're there coffee out of that machine is amazing, problem is if you change beans (brand, etc) then you gotta redo the settings, hah. I've been using Lavazza Oro, which is pretty good.

    owned-networks | ssd ddos protected kvm & openvz 7 | DAL - LA - SEA - NYC - MIA - AMS - LON
    english, french & spanish support

Sign In or Register to comment.