Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Looking for 2U or 1/4 1/8rack at equinix hk1.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 2U or 1/4 1/8rack at equinix hk1.

Hello,
I'm looking for 2U at equinix hk1.
I want to colocate 2 switches.And 1 cross connect to MMR.
Plus,Add a cross connect to ix after 2 months or longer.
Thank You!

Comments

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Do you really need HK1? If not then you can contact xtom, they offer colocation in Equinix HK2.

• cybmp3cybmp3 Member

@NDTN said:
    Do you really need HK1? If not then you can contact xtom, they offer colocation in Equinix HK2.

Hello greencloud. Nice to meet you.(I have a Hong Kong vps in your cloud and it feels very good.)
    I curious that is the same price of cross connect HK2-to-HK1 and HK1-to-HK1?

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@cybmp3 said:

@NDTN said:

Hello greencloud. Nice to meet you.(I have a Hong Kong vps in your cloud and it feels very good.)

I'm not sure about that, you can check with them directly :)

• cybmp3cybmp3 Member

@NDTN said:

@cybmp3 said:

@NDTN said:

I'm not sure about that, you can check with them directly :)

thank you for telling. I have touch with xtom.