Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nexus Bytes LLC : Brenter Announcement
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nexus Bytes LLC : Brenter Announcement

DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
edited June 2020 in General

Received this mail earlier today and figured I'd share it with the rest of the community.

Over at Nexus Bytes, all of us hope that you and your loved ones are doing well amidst the Covid-19 outbreak. Please stay indoor as much as possible, maintain proper social distancing and practice good hygiene!

Despite the global pandemic and economic issues, blessed with your trust and unwavering support, we continue to grow at a healthy and rapid rate. We have greatly expanded our product portfolio to cater for different projects and needs of both our current and future family members.

Our portfolio now includes:

1. Fast and stable Litespeed powered SSD Web Hosting and Reseller Hosting that is perfect for almost any and every web startups.
  2. Blazing fast Ryzen CPU and NVME powered VPS and vDedicated servers that is 60% faster than traditional VPS services currently available in the market.
  3. Big Disk Storage VPS that is perfect for backing up your precious content.

We have introduced more family perks to give you more value for your hard-earned money because that’s our way of thanking you for staying with us and trusting us to be your hosting partner. We will continue working hard to add to product lines to better serve you and our future Nexus Bytes family members. :)

Now, for the big announcement:

Today, we are super excited to announce Brenter instead of Brexit. We are launching our 6th location in London, United Kingdom! In less than 2 weeks, you will be able to deploy our fan favorite, AMD Ryzen powered VPS, Reseller Pool and vDedicated product line out of our London Location.

London, UK

Why London, you ask?

London is one of the oldest financial centers and also one of the largest. It is currently ranked the second most important financial center, right after New York City (which we are also in!), and home to the world’s third largest internet exchange. There is no reason not to Brenter!

Our London datacenter is located in the historic London Docklands business district overlooking the Canary Wharf. DDLC is also home to one of Europe's largest peering exchanges, LINX.

Looking for a test IP and test download file? Our network page will be updated on June 15th with the appropriate details.

Services from the new location will become available to the general public starting June 16th, 2020 and will become part of our standard offerings from the same day! London joins our list of 5 other amazing locations, NYC Metro, USA; Miami, Florida, USA, LA, California, USA, Ogden, Utah, USA and Falkenstein Germany. The following services are unfortunately will not be available upon launch in London : Shared and Reseller hosting and Storage VPS.

We are celebrating this huge milestone with some amazing pre-order specials that you can order by clicking here. Please note: stocks are very limited, so act fast :)

Once again, all of us at Nexus Bytes would like to thank you for being an awesome member of the family and supporting us all the way! If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us! If you have any good suggestions on how we can improve, we are all ears!

Nexus Bytes LLC

http://nexusbytes.com

Well done and congratulations @seriesn :)

Thanked by 2seriesn poisson

Comments

• That's pretty slick! Good job @seriesn :smile: You did a really good job with your USA coverage (especially tossing Utah into the mix) so I'm not surprised to see a high quality UK offering too.

• RedSoxRedSox Member

I expected Finland, but NB outplayed me ;)

• DA_Mark said: I'm not surprised to see a high quality UK offering too

it is not launched yet and there is no test IP or network information, but its already a high quality UK offering. cool!

• @JoeMerit said:

DA_Mark said: I'm not surprised to see a high quality UK offering too

it is not launched yet and there is no test IP or network information, but its already a high quality UK offering. cool!

It's nexusbytes so by default it's prem even before it gets out the gate :-)

• We are launching our 6th location in London, United Kingdom! In less than 2 weeks, you will be able to deploy our fan favourite

FTFY

Pick up your British game!

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @RedSox said:
    I expected Finland, but NB outplayed me ;)

I live off the shock factor 😂😂

@TimboJones said:

We are launching our 6th location in London, United Kingdom! In less than 2 weeks, you will be able to deploy our fan favourite

FTFY

Pick up your British game!

Damn! Missed out a great marketing opportunity 😭

@dahartigan @DA_Mark @thedp Thanks for the love bro <3

Thanked by 3dahartigan DP RedSox
  • @DA_Mark wheres the surprises? Haha.

Awesome offer @seriesn.

Thanked by 2seriesn AlwaysSkint
  • kp93kp93 Member

@seriesn expecting NL Location

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • @kp93 said:
    @seriesn expecting NL Location

One day boss. Just not today <3

Thanked by 1kp93
  • Are you able to offer anything higher than STORAGE-5T at 30€+ pricepoint?

• @stefeman said:
    Are you able to offer anything higher than STORAGE-5T at 30€+ pricepoint?

What's up boss, I definitely can. Would follow similar pricing logic :). Shoot me a pm please.