Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2TB HDD, 20TB BW, 4GB Ram Dedi? Under $20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2TB HDD, 20TB BW, 4GB Ram Dedi? Under $20

Traffic has decreased once again, but mostly looking to move locations.

2TB HDD
20TB BW at least for safe but been averaging around 10TB a month.
4GB Ram
100mbps port or higher
(no atoms)

Any reliable offers?

Or am I best to go with OneProvider? Was thinking them or trying out Server4You, one tempting thing about Server4You's $25.99 plan is included Plesk Web Admin.

How is there Europe Network? and realiblity?

Thanks!

Comments

• CrabCrab Member

Kimsufi has KS-7 and KS-8 in stock at the moment for $17.99 in France. i3 and i7 respectively.

• Kimsufi all the way..

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

Hetzner > Kimsufi > OneProvider

• TejyTejy Member

https://oneprovider.com/order/item/dediconf/44
    That's an Online.net server, with unlimited bandwidth

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

With Kimsufi you will get reliable and nearly constant 100 Mbps.
    OVH has direct peerings with many transits, IXPs and ISPs. Network quality is really good.

With Online.net (which is what OneProvider resells in Paris and Amsterdam) the network will be a hit or miss which was my experience after one difficult year in Paris DC2 (where their low budget dedis are located). Most traffic goes via T1 transits like CenturyLink & Co. Depending on daytime throughput varies a lot and when you have noisy neighbours you will be limited within your own rack. You can burst up to 1 Gbps (sometimes), but I also had times with just 1-10 Mbps.

If you are fine with 100 Mbps, go with Kimsufi.

If 1 TB HDD would be sufficient (or you raise your budget) there are also some offers by OneProvider with Opterons and 1 Gbps in Dusseldorf. In that location they are reselling myLoc which has pretty good and reliable network connectivity. Since OneProvider is just a reseller, you need to know the actual datacenter. And Online.net DC2 (Paris) isn't the best choice.

There is also a 20€ offer by ikoula which comes with a Celeron G3900, 8 GB RAM, 2 TB HDD and 1 Gbps port speed (with unlimited traffic and 100 Mbps guaranteed). I do not have any personal experience with them but from what I have read here on LET they seem to be fine as well (better than Online.net). And the specs could perfectly fit your needs.

• julinhobrowjulinhobrow Member
    edited June 2020

maybe can use: 1,8tb of wishosting, with 500mbps unmetered.
    plan is KVM Storage CA