Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
control panel better than Cpanel in $$
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

control panel better than Cpanel in $$

yghostyghost Member, Provider

Good Morning

I want to move out of Cpanel control and want something better in Stability and License Pricing!

what you could suggest!

Comments

• tetahosttetahost Member, Provider

DirectAdmin might be the right paid choice.

https://tetahost.com/web-hosting - 4Eur/year DirectAdmin Webhosting, Premium Shared Webhosting, Reseller and VPS services

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

@yghost said:
    Good Morning

I want to move out of Cpanel control and want something better in Stability and License Pricing!

what you could suggest!

Better than cPanel? No one
    But for a stable reliable trusted and have many feature, go with Directadmin

ViridWeb.com - cPanel Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

• WSCallumWSCallum Member, Provider

DirectAdmin is probably your best bet

Clouveo - SSD Cloud Servers & Hosting
    AMD EPYC Powered | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups

• TejyTejy Member

Plesk for ever.

• DirectAdmin.

Thanked by 1mohsengham

https://hotlineservers.com Instant kvm ssd vps in Los Angeles,Nyc,Dallas,Chicago,Frankfurt,Miami,Montreal

• vip3r09vip3r09 Member

DirectAdmin

Thanked by 1mohsengham
  • JordJord Moderator, Provider

DirectAdmin is prem

BillingServ - Easy, simple, and hassle-free online invoicing solution. Contact us today.
    BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013

• toshosttoshost Member, Provider

Direct admin, Plesk, cyberpanel pro

TOSHOST LTD: : Server Provider Since 2012

• EdwardEdward Member

@yghost said:
    Good Morning

what you could suggest!

Hello!
    Try ISPmanager 5, the panel is quite inexpensive and stable. Can be installed on CentOS 7, Debian 8, 9, Ubuntu 16, 18.

There is a trial period of 14 days, you can install the following commands on your server:

wget "http://cdn.ispsystem.com/install.sh"

sh install.sh

Thanked by 1rustelekom
  • WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider

Plesk is great option after cPanel.

Thanked by 1webcraft
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
    Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
  • Plesk , offer more features and great support

• SwiftModdersSwiftModders Member, Provider

For our needs, DirectAdmin was perfect. The learning curve after years of using cPanel/WHM was not too bad. It's pretty intuitive and most of the features I used were available.

SwiftModders - Premium WHMCS Themes & WordPress Design Services
    View all of my top-rated WHMCS Themes or inquire on a custom WordPress website!