Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Awesome Cloud VPS Control Panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Awesome Cloud VPS Control Panel

aldopinialdopini Member
edited May 2020 in General

Hello,
I just tryed on Digital Ocean this awesome Open Source Control Panel: http://cipi.sh/
It's a great tool for PHP apps, Laravel, WP and similar!
Best

EDIT: delete this messagge, please, I can't do it!

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS

Comments

• JarryJarry Member
    edited May 2020

I do not say it is not awesome, but this seems to me like self promo given the fact you registered here jut a few minutes ago ;-)

Thanked by 3webcraft fLoo maverickp
  • @aldopini said:
    Hello,
    I just tryed on Digital Ocean this awesome Open Source Control Panel: http://cipi.sh/
    It's a great tool for PHP apps, Laravel, WP and similar!
    Best

You should come clean. If it's yours or have anything to do with you say it. Otherwise you will get banned, and your product will be spammed by bad keyword by the mod here.

• 5 minutes between “discovering” it on the other thread, and downloading, installing, using, forming an opinion, and posting here.

Riiiiiiight

Thanked by 1fLoo
  • I don't want to make any self promotion! I'm not Cipi... I was exited about this product discover here in this portal... if you want ban me... ban me... sorry for the message. I'm not english and my way to express my self is limited to a few words... so if it seeems self promotion... I'm sorry! I want respect rules but I can't delete this messagge from my accout... I'm really sorry!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@iwaswrongonce only once?

• aldopini said: I was exited about this product discover here in this portal...

You discovered it 6 months ago according to a review online. If only I could understand why do you keep lying when you get caught...

• @Neoon said:
    @iwaswrongonce only once?

Once was enough.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

aldopini said: I was exited about this product discover here in this portal...

You discovered it 6 months ago according to a review online. If only I could understand why do you keep lying when you get caught...

He's been using it for "some months" prior to that review 6 months ago even :joy:

• ElementElement Member

the script does not work on ubuntu and nexus bytes kvm

• thedp said: He's been using it for "some months" prior to that review 6 months ago even

Always have to assume that the text is false/fake, you can only use the date as a proof. :(

• OK! Stop stop... you are right... a friend developed it and I'm helping him with the project... I would like to delete this post if is possibile but I can't! I admit it but it's a good open source, no profit project and I would like that it will grow... ban me... please but STOP with messagges... it's my mistake... sorry to everyone if it hurt you! I didn't want... I just want to promote a good and valid free project and I did it only 6 months ago on saashub and now here because i discovered that someone pubblished it here today! Sorry for everything. bye

• AbdouSGAbdouSG Member

It's just an average linux server control panel why is it even associated to cloud and even named cloud control panel

• You wanted to shill (you actually did in another topic). You lied. Now you take the SEO.

• SynatiqSynatiq Member
    edited May 2020

It’s more than what 99.9% of you here can do. Seems to be free and open source, enjoy it.

The usual hospitality towards new members. Don’t hate it just because he doesn’t know how to present it. You’re not all so presentable in person either.

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member

@Synatiq said:
    It’s more than what 99.9% of you here can do. Seems to be free and open source, enjoy it.

The usual hospitality towards new members. Don’t hate it just because he doesn’t know how to present it. You’re not all so presentable in person either.

I couldn't agree more.

Thanked by 2aldopini joepoll
  • Synatiq said: Don’t hate it just because he doesn’t know how to present it.

First comment in this topic. Don't misunderstand that we're calling him out on his deeds.

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

Synatiq said: Don’t hate it just because he doesn’t know how to present it.

First comment in this topic. Don't misunderstand that we're calling him out on his deeds.

I asked sorry for many times hours ago... now STOP! Please... You are going over with this story! I can't delete the post, I'm very afraid... now do you want to continue SCAN DONT BUY?!? Very very boring.... :( Anyone can do a ridiculus and little mistake but now STOP with attacks! I wrote you were right hours and hours ago!!! Now please, stop! sorry again! Bye

• aldopini said: You are going over with this story!

I'm afraid you ran into a language barrier here. Let me make it easy for you:

It's over, there is no more attacking from my part. You already got what you deserved.

Thanked by 1aldopini
  • @aldopini said:
    I'm not english

Friendly tip, just use a period (.) instead of ellipses (...). If people actually talked like that in real life, they'd get smacked in the face or they'd be an SNL skit.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Look like the project is big. Good luck to the owner of Cipi project.

The language barrier is awful for anyone. /: