Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[REQ] US VPS, 2 IPv4, OVZ, Quarterly or Yearly
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[REQ] US VPS, 2 IPv4, OVZ, Quarterly or Yearly

sonicsonic Veteran
edited May 2020 in Requests

I'm looking for cheap OVZ VPS with 2 IPv4. I need atleast 5 VPS or more.

OVZ or KVM, US location.

My budget: 12-15$/yearly
Payment: Paypal

If you get better offer (price per IPv4), please PM me, i will do bulk orders). Thanks!

Comments

• Kinda need to up ur budget. 1$/month is already bargain bin pricing with just 1 ip. also probably will need to explain why you want 10 total ip adresses

Thanked by 1sonic
  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider

If you end up needing some in the UK let me know I will give you a custom offer.

Thanked by 1sonic
  • sonicsonic Veteran

@james50a said:
    Kinda need to up ur budget. 1$/month is already bargain bin pricing with just 1 ip. also probably will need to explain why you want 10 total ip adresses

I found some good deal, there are some providers who have much "idle" IPv4. My budget seems reasonable because most providers I'm working with are well-known and realible, and they're fine with my budget.

Main usage: Personal VPN. No illegal activities. I have much VPS with 10-20 providers for years without problem.

• sonicsonic Veteran

@Cam said:
    If you end up needing some in the UK let me know I will give you a custom offer.

Hey Cam, thanks for your great offer! I have some clients (my friends) who need UK IP for VPN usage. I will get in touch with you soon.

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

If you order 5 or more of our 512MB NVME KVM Plans I can give you a free additional IP on each one:

NVME-KVM-512
    512MB RAM
    8GB NVMe Disk Space
    1TB Bandwidth
    1 CPU Core
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6 Subnet
    KVM Virtualization / SolusVM
    Las Vegas, NV
    PROMOCODE: LETNVME512

$14.99/year - Order Now Las Vegas
    ​$14.99/year - Order Now Miami, FL

If you need more disk you can select an upgrade option but it will bring you above your budget.

Thanked by 1sonic
  • sonicsonic Veteran

@Hassan said:
    If you order 5 or more of our 512MB NVME KVM Plans I can give you a free additional IP on each one:

NVME-KVM-512
    512MB RAM
    8GB NVMe Disk Space
    1TB Bandwidth
    1 CPU Core
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6 Subnet
    KVM Virtualization / SolusVM
    Las Vegas, NV
    PROMOCODE: LETNVME512

$14.99/year - Order Now Las Vegas
    ​$14.99/year - Order Now Miami, FL

If you need more disk you can select an upgrade option but it will bring you above your budget.

Not bad Hassan. I’ll get in touch with you soon.

Thanked by 1Hassan