Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for SEO experts
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for SEO experts

jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Hi Everyone,

The Google core update in early May hurt some of LowEndBox's keyword rankings around a couple high traffic funnels.

Since then I've been working to make improvements to the website, its underlying code and SEO optimization level (it was really bad).

This isn't my area of expertise though. Is there anyone out there willing to lend a hand and give me an opinion and earn a few bucks in the process?

I've already used a bunch of the online SEO checkers and have made vast improvements but I've found that they are not a replacement for the human knowledge/touch.

Thanks in advance guys :)

Comments

• Including RackNerd in every single article will help you a lot.

• jhjh Member

I'm sure you know this but most SEO folk are snake oil salespeople. Better to hire a student on a low hourly rate to implement the recommendations on Majestic and do a bit of outreach.

• Im a SEO expert. You should get private ipv4 for every https site, it matters alot.

also, I suggest scrapebox/xrumer and other SEO tools and a good proxy source for online marketing.

/s

• someshzsomeshz Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2020

I lost ranking as well, organic keywords dropped like hell from 400+ to 150-140 (For
    one saas project).

In general, for the LEB site, the only solution I can suggest is to decrease the bounce rate and try to engage users more. I appreciate the fact that you are taking every possible effort to retain users via email newsletters, posting catchy offers, etc.

Also, I can not comment on the ranking of a particular page; because on-page stuff plays the primary role for the ranking site/pages on top.

• stefeman said: You should get private ipv4

IPv4+ is the future!

• AndruAndru Member

IPv4- >:)

• sibapersibaper Member

create more posting for LEB?

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

someshz said: In general, for the LEB site, the only solution I can suggest is to decrease the bounce rate and try to engage users more. I appreciate the fact that you are taking every possible effort to retain users via email newsletters, posting catchy offers, etc.

Also, I can not comment on the ranking of a particular page; because on-page stuff plays the primary role for the ranking site/pages on top.

Yep work certainly continues to create more content of varied types that are key word rich.

sibaper said: create more posting for LEB?

I have 1 post scheduled every day for the next 5 months. I am going to start doubling up on some days when I have enough interesting content to post. :)

• jbiloh said: I have 1 post scheduled every day for the next 5 months. I am going to start doubling up on some days when I have enough interesting content to post.

You can do 1 post + 1 RackNerd ad, and when it's a RackNerd day you can do 2 RackNerd ads.

Thanked by 1samipy
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

jbiloh said: I have 1 post scheduled every day for the next 5 months. I am going to start doubling up on some days when I have enough interesting content to post.

You can do 1 post + 1 RackNerd ad, and when it's a RackNerd day you can do 2 RackNerd ads.

Excellent suggestion!

• serv_eeserv_ee Member

Man some of you really are salty.