Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cleanup and a lot of Feedback
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cleanup and a lot of Feedback

NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
edited November 2013 in General

Hi,

I have nearly reached 30 Lowend vps's, so i need to sort some out and will also publish some feedback about the hosts. Let me start with OVH.

OVH KS2G
103 Days Uptime, had some network issues because of there DDOS protection but now is everything working fine. I get answers in minutes on phone, nothing to complain about but sometimes there decisions sucks. Like no KVM per Hour or Day only per Month + Setup fee baaah

4 Months+

Torqhost 256MB/512MB KVM/256MB OpenVZ Yearly
Im there since March, good uptime only sometimes unrechable (minutes).
Fast and nice support, i will keep my KVM but not my OpenVZ ( i dont need them)
I prefer KVM before OpenVZ. Thanks @Torqhost

8 Months+

**RansomIT Custom Package **
Good Uptime, had only some I/O problems but got moved to another node in one hour.
Helpfully support and friendly i will keep my kvm there. Thanks @Oliver

7 Months+

HttpZOOM 96MB Yearly
hmmmm, it has good uptime, also good uptime but i will not keep my OpenVZ there.
Because they leaked.... im pissed.

8 Months+

Shardhost 256MB Yearly
Yeah, they had good uptime until they get down today, i wanted to keep them......
leaked also......

6 Months

INIZ Yearly 128MB OpenVZ
Good Uptime/Support but will not keep my Server there i will move to Iceland.
Just away from OpenVZ. If the 128MB Yearly KVM would still available i would stay there.

12 Months

Iperweb 384MB Yearly
Running, Running, Running, Support is fast..... what should I say?
I will keep it, think about to order a second server. Thanks to @prometeus

10 Months+

Dediserv 256MB Yearly
One of my expensive servers but good uptime and Support, had some DDOS/Packetloss but it got fixed in some hours. I decided myself to not keep them here because i have already enought servers but i can realy recommand this provider to you.

10 Months+

RamNode 128MB SSD/HDD Yearly
same as Iperweb, but after i moved to Netherlands i got sometimes hit by DDOS attacks.
Just nullrouted about 20 Minutes per Day but not every day. Just a Blog on it, nothing special. Hosted it before on HttpZoom and i didn't got hit by ddos. But i will keep it. Thanks to @Nick_A

10 Months+

FlipHost 256MB Yearly
also good uptime and support, the only wired thing what happend is i am also running a tor relay on this box and tor get killed, its allowed and they just recommend me to create a start script ok that fixed it but they could not explain to my why it got killed. I will keep

9 Months+

CloudShards 64MB (LA/NY)
good uptime and support, over 100 days online. Had only some packet löss but got fixed within some hours. For this price i wil keep it. Thanks to @concerto49

6 Months+

LowEndSpirit UK/NL
one raid failure in UK, good uptime/support. For 3Euros what did you expect? perfect

9 Months+

mycustomhosting 128/512MB KVM Yearly
Running, Support is fast, good uptime nothing to complain about. I will keep them

3 Months+

BlueVM (128MB Monthly, 64/128MB Yearly)
Running, Support is nice and frendly. For 1$ nothing to complain about. I will keep them, Thanks to @BlueVM

9 Months+

Bandwagon Host 512MB Yearly Germany
Running, only one time down. Support answers fast and friendly. For 10$ per Year perfect. I keep them vm.

4 Months+

Maximum VPS 64MB KVM Yearly
Support is fast, Good uptime, you where right @serverian but i have still to go 9 Months. Happy Months i hope so.
3 Months+

Yeah thats it, if you need benchmarks no problem just ask me.

Thanked by 2FrankZ Maounique

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2013

In regards to tor getting killed I expect the issue was caused by the system we have in place to prevent abuse.

Glad to have you with us and if you would need anything just let us know. :)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

irony: ye not ashamed? the only one wo gives a feedback is Fliphost. Shame you hosts and go back in your corner. I was setting a while on this HUGE text. I need to cancel some more vps's.

• I'll respond :) but Fliphost responded already. Cloud Shards and Fliphost are 1.

• Some shithead is ddosing RN's full ip range.

• Bandwagomhost wont write sth, they arent on let. But their support is great and the prices as well. Why complan?

• @Infinity580 said:
    I have nearly reached 30 Lowend vps's

Oh my god... I only have 6 and I thought I was a hoarder...

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@prometeus is on the plane for a few hours he will unlikely respond today, but I do, thanks :)

• @skybucks100 said:
    Oh my god... I only have 6 and I thought I was a hoarder...

I have 6, but they are al being used. Not usefull but ohh well... not idle :p

edited November 2013

I will move down to 20, but i take a while until there running out. And beware, dont post good offers.

@taronyu i still have some ipxcore/bluevm if you want :D

• @Maounique said:
    prometeus is on the plane for a few hours he will unlikely respond today, but I do, thanks :)

On the way back from vacation? :)
    I wish Uncle Sal had a nice trip

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

Thx for positive feedback. Glad you are happy with the service.

Cheers,
    Oliver

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    On the way back from vacation?

He will ask you: what is a vacation ?
    No, in a business trip. Contrary to what people think, Prometeus is much more than LEB uncle is busy with arranging transits between countries and datacenters, putting up new datacenters and the like he works 28 hours a day.

• oh... too bussy :(
    28hours a day, he surely needed some rest. how about go to Indonesia? :D

• @Maounique said:
    No, in a business trip. Contrary to what people think, Prometeus is much more than LEB uncle is busy with arranging transits between countries and datacenters, putting up new datacenters and the like he works 28 hours a day.

And that is why everything that is mission critical is located at prometeus :)

Edit: Iniz added some KVM Yearly back in stock if someone want, also i will stay with INIZ.

• @taronyu said:
    Some shithead is ddosing RN's full ip range.

I'm waiting for the idiot to start NL-Ramnode refugee offers.