Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for alternatives to rancher
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for alternatives to rancher

I use docker to deploy some services to servers in different regions
I found rancher three years ago
Although rancher meets most of my needs, there are still many problems
So, I want to find another free docker control panel. Can anyone recommend some?

Comments

• what are some of the problems w/ rancher?

• @greattomeetyou said:
    what are some of the problems w/ rancher?

Some dockers can't run, and they stop immediately after running, and there is no log (but I can run this docker image through docker cli without any problem)
    Frequent disconnection with some nodes (Ping indicates that everything is normal, and rancher does not generate relevant logs)

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

K8s / Mesos ?

• @BharatB said:
    K8s / Mesos ?

No, I don't use kubernetes because it can't listen to TCP / UDP on one port at the same time.

• ChronicChronic Member
    edited May 2020

BetaRacks said: Some dockers can't run, and they stop immediately after running

So figure out what the issue is, rather than burning the whole house down. What a strange approach to "solving" problems.

• @Chronic said:

BetaRacks said: Some dockers can't run, and they stop immediately after running

So figure out what the issue is, rather than burning the whole house down. What a strange approach to "solving" problems.

This problem first appeared two years ago
    Every time I show up, I try to find the reason, but I never find it
    So I hope to replace other control panels to avoid these problems

• TempestTempest Member

Portainer

• edited May 2020

@Tempest said:
    Portainer

Ya, try this one if you are sticking with Docker