Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nexus Bytes: Blazing Fast Ryzen powered NVME VPS + Family Perks! NYC/MIAMI/LA/UTAH/Germany
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nexus Bytes: Blazing Fast Ryzen powered NVME VPS + Family Perks! NYC/MIAMI/LA/UTAH/Germany

seriesnseriesn Member
edited May 2020 in Offers

Dear Friends and Family,

Hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.

If you are looking to kick start your project and take it to the next level, why not do it with a VPS, that is powered by Bad Ass AMD RYZEN CPU and blazing fast NVMe storage?

if you are looking for a simple, no frill webhosting for your website or an easy way to jump start your web hosting business, Nexus Bytes got you cover!

To top it off, we are also offering some solid Switchers Special and Contract Buyout offer to switchers, where you can get up to 4 months of free services :)

For a limited time,
Summer bonanza is back on popular demand :)
https://nexusbytes.com/knowledgebase/52/Crazy-Summer-Bonanza.html

Here at Nexus Bytes LLC, we don't have customers, we have family members. We strive and take pride in providing the best service and experience possible.

We are not here to sell you services, we are here to earn your business :)

Don't wait!! Join the family today. Take a Byte and find out why we are awesome!!

Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered KVM VPS Starting @ 2/mo (with annual commitment) :
Configure and order here.

Multiple Locations : NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | Ogden, Utah, USA | Falkenstein, Germany

Hybrid storage available in NYC/LA/Germany

Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered Reseller Pool, with WHMCS Module starting @ $6.40/mo
Configure and order here.

Multiple Locations : NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | Ogden, Utah, USA | Falkenstein, Germany

Storage VPS, perfect for backing up your precious contents. Starting @ $3.20/mo (with annual commitment)
Configure and order here

Multiple Locations: NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA (OOS) | LA, California, USA | Falkenstein, Germany

We got something for everyone :)

Checkout our Family Perks :

FAQ :

• Multiple Locations : NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | Ogden, Utah, USA | Falkenstein, Germany
  • Test IP and Download
  • Don't be dick policy applies
  • Nested Virt Enabled
  • Custom ISO support
  • /64 IPv6 (USA Only)
  • Hassle free rDns setup for IPv4 and IPv6 (USA Only)
  • All codes and plans are recurring. You will be grandfathered in if we ever increase pricing.
  • Plan not transferable, not eligible for contract buyout/switcher. Only valid for new orders.
  • True 24/7 support. Average ticket resolution time: 1 hour.
  • Accepted Payment Methods:

• Debit/Credit Card
    • Paypal
    • Ali Pay
    • WeChat Pay
    • OXXO Mexico
    • Boleto Brazil
    • WebMoney
    • India NetBanking
    • Paytm
    • Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum

YTD Ticket response feedback, provided by real family members:

There is never a wrong time to be a part of the Family

If you are already a member, don't stop growing and thank you for continuing to support us <3 ! We appreciate you.

Thanked by 3DA_Mark miu poisson

Comments

• miumiu Member
    edited May 2020

Hello Rocket provider, Only small note:
    Storage link is broken (missing "l" on the end), so fix only this small detail to have all perfect ;-)
    thank u for rocket fast and iron solid services, and regards

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • miumiu Member

and also small question:
    Do you plan in future expand with another locations in EU?? (for exmpl NL, UK..)
    thanks for the info, cheers

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • seriesnseriesn Member

@miu said:
    Hello Rocket provider, Only small note:
    Storage link is broken (missing "l" on the end), so fix only this small detail to have all perfect ;-)
    thank u for rocket fast and iron solid services, and regards

<3 Thank you for the pointer boss.

Has been fixed :)

@miu said:
    and also small question:
    Do you plan in future expand with another locations in EU?? (for exmpl NL, UK..)

Waiting on things to calm down a little. But yes, One more european location is coming up before we put a long term pause on expansion ;).

Thanked by 1miu
  • JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

If I do not want a domain or any of the control panels is there another offer out there?

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited May 2020

@JoeMerit said:
    If I do not want a domain or any of the control panels is there another offer out there?

There is also our switcher offer :)

https://nexusbytes.com/knowledgebase/31/Switcher-Special-and-Contract-Buy-Out-Guidelines.html

But we are slowly moving away from promo based businesses (or so I have been telling myself) in favor of more steady and healthy business :).

We are focusing more on improving our family members experience and add more value to their service and create a sustainable, healthy business model, that is affordable to most but not "cheap".

• DA_MarkDA_Mark Member

@seriesn said:

But we are slowly moving away from promo based businesses (or so I have been telling myself) in favor of more steady and healthy business :).

I think that's the evolution of any good/sustainable company. At first, having fun building the brand and offering lots of great promos. Then, having no shame in offering a quality product at a competitive price, even when people complain you aren't the cheapest.

Speaking of fun.. next two people who reply with "Surely you can't be serious" will get their NexusBytes order sponsored by us at DirectAdmin. Order anything you want, and we will reimburse you by PayPal. I guess we will see if anyone pays attention to my ramblings :smiley:

• ifykoifyko Member

@DA_Mark said:

@seriesn said:

I think that's the evolution of any good/sustainable company. At first, having fun building the brand and offering lots of great promos. Then, having no shame in offering a quality product at a competitive price, even when people complain you aren't the cheapest.

Speaking of fun.. next two people who reply with "Surely you can't be serious" will get their NexusBytes order sponsored by us at DirectAdmin. Order anything you want, and we will reimburse you by PayPal. I guess we will see if anyone pays attention to my ramblings :smiley:

Surely you can't be serious :D

• DA_MarkDA_Mark Member

Thanked by 3bdl Jord TimboJones
  • DA_MarkDA_Mark Member

@ifyko said:

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Order whatever you want, then PM me for reimbursement :)

Thanked by 2ifyko seriesn
  • ElementElement Member

Surely you can't be serious

• DA_MarkDA_Mark Member

@Element said:

Both people have claimed this offer. @Element place any order you want, then PM me for reimbursement. :)

Thanked by 2Element seriesn
  • @DA_Mark
    To give away one more. ;)
    Missed this time too.
    Missed the last DA offer you have away by minutes.

• johhhnjohhhn Member

WOW! That's awesome!

@DA_Mark said:

@seriesn said:

• OujiOuji Member

RIP I missed that. I'm sad hahaha

• LeviLevi Member
    edited May 2020

I'am very rarely say something about hosts (except hetzner of course), but this dude is good. Maybe not on a par on knowledge with Vultr or Linode tech guys, but damn his servers are fast. Price/performance ratio with this one is STRONG.

Look no more, just buy, try and reject|enjoy.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • seriesnseriesn Member

@DA_Mark said:

@ifyko said:

Order whatever you want, then PM me for reimbursement :)

Shirly! Why you do this to me!! You guilt trip me, you damn horrible Canadian. I took 2 hour break from LET and boom, a wild DA_Magician pops out of no where!

LTniger said: I'am very rarely say something about hosts (except hetzner of course), but this dude is good. Maybe not on a par on knowledge with Vultr or Linode tech guys, but damn his servers are fast. Price/performance ratio with this one is STRONG.

Thanks for the kind words man!

10/10 agreed, I am not a hardcore techie like many here. But I also believe in paying for skills that I don't have :).For the sake of transparency, and for the sake of our end users peace of mind (and mine) we have 2 L3 admins, that covers 7 days a week (1, 5 days a week and 1 on demand). Granted it costs a little bit more, but it is worth the time and dime when things do break :)

Thanked by 2miu Ouji
  • RedSoxRedSox Member

Seriesn's VPSes are fast and furious! <3
    I would put his company ON TOP among the LET providers.

@miu said:
    and also small question:

Yeah that's a really good idea. The Netherlands is a top location for servers in Europe and as far as I know it's cheap too. Expand your business into the European market, Jay!

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • seriesnseriesn Member

@RedSox said:
    Seriesn's VPSes are fast and furious! <3
    I would put his company ON TOP among the LET providers.

@miu said:
    and also small question:

Yeah that's a really good idea. The Netherlands is a top location for servers in Europe and as far as I know it's cheap too. Expand your business into the European market, Jay!

Not NL but, yes. Something is coming. Coming pretty soon :). Just waiting for the things to calm down bossman <3

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • Could it be Singapore?

• I just had a look at the payment methods available.
    Indian NetBanking and Paytm? Nice!

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Finland 3900

• @MissFortune said:
    Could it be Singapore?

nah, he said it's in europe

• europe is prem.

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • seriesnseriesn Member

@notarobo said:
    Finland 3900

Not fast enough. 3700x and 3900x are still faster, plus the traffic routes to Germany anyways afaik ;)

@MissFortune said:
    Could it be Singapore?

I wish boss :( too much money for too little

• imokimok Member

Waiting for Peru location

/s

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Waiting for prem UK location....

• pkrpkr Member
    edited May 2020

Premium VPS with super-fast hardware and zero downtime.

Thanked by 3RedSox seriesn poisson
  • seriesnseriesn Member

@Jord said:
    Waiting for prem UK location....

Who knows. Who knows.

• plumbergplumberg Veteran

Any users of shared hosting from the NYC location? Any feedback?

• poissonpoisson Member

@pkr said:
    Premium VPS with super-fast hardware and zero downtime.

Yes. ZERO downtime, except for that rare scheduled maintenance which I experience like once in a year. Your life can depend on their servers.

Thanked by 1seriesn