Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Free Web Hosting (Centos Web Panel Pro)
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Free Web Hosting (Centos Web Panel Pro)

illyhostingillyhosting Member, Provider

Hello guys,

This time, we're offering free shared web hosting for everyone.

-1 GB Space
-50 GB Bandwidth
-5 Emails
-5 Databases
-Centos Web Panel Pro
-Free Auto SSL (Letsencrypt)
-1 Domain
-Bring your own domain or use our subdomain

Sign Up: https://mya.illyhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=79

Currently we're offering only one location: Prishtina, Kosovo, we will start with new locations in next few days.

Before using, please check our Legal Policies: https://illyhosting.com/legal and please don't abuse it.

For more please visit: https://illyhosting.com/free-hosting, if you got any questions about any of our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Cheers!

IllyHosting.com - Affordable VPS & Dedicated Servers (Kosovo, Europe)
AS207817 | VPS | Dedicated | Colocation | .AL Domains

Comments

  • mauritggmauritgg Member

    seems good, thank you

    Thanked by 1illyhosting
  • illyhostingillyhosting Member, Provider

    Just wanted to let you know that we've added United Kingdom location to our Free Shared Hosting plan.

    Many customers asked us, how long free-hosting will last?
    -As long as we exist.

    Thanked by 2randy33 kuroneko23

    IllyHosting.com - Affordable VPS & Dedicated Servers (Kosovo, Europe)
    AS207817 | VPS | Dedicated | Colocation | .AL Domains

  • UmutUmut Member

    I think there is a problem with your mail server. I haven't received any email from you, but WHMCS shows 3 emails at My Emails page.

    Signature

  • illyhostingillyhosting Member, Provider

    @Umut said:
    I think there is a problem with your mail server. I haven't received any email from you, but WHMCS shows 3 emails at My Emails page.

    May I know if you checked in spam/junk folders? Because everything seems ok from our side.

    Thanks for reporting.

    IllyHosting.com - Affordable VPS & Dedicated Servers (Kosovo, Europe)
    AS207817 | VPS | Dedicated | Colocation | .AL Domains

  • UmutUmut Member

    Yes, I've already checked spam folder. There isn't any email from you. By the way I used a Microsoft based email (outlook.com) when signed up.

    Signature

  • jarjar Provider

    How you gonna enforce -1GB?

  • illyhostingillyhosting Member, Provider

    @jar said:
    How you gonna enforce -1GB?

    How do you mean?

    IllyHosting.com - Affordable VPS & Dedicated Servers (Kosovo, Europe)
    AS207817 | VPS | Dedicated | Colocation | .AL Domains

  • jarjar Provider

    illyhosting said: How do you mean?

    I feel like I owe you a gigabyte of data

  • illyhostingillyhosting Member, Provider
    edited May 25

    @Umut said:
    Yes, I've already checked spam folder. There isn't any email from you. By the way I used a Microsoft based email (outlook.com) when signed up.

    Our technicans fixed mail server problem, thanks again for reporting.

    -We’ve added Frankfurt, Germany location to our free hosting package.

    Until now, more than 700 free hosts have been activated.

    Thanked by 1Ympker

    IllyHosting.com - Affordable VPS & Dedicated Servers (Kosovo, Europe)
    AS207817 | VPS | Dedicated | Colocation | .AL Domains

  • BetaRacksBetaRacks Member

    vps bgp session support?

  • illyhostingillyhosting Member, Provider

    @BetaRacks said:
    vps bgp session support?

    I'm sorry but we offer BGP Sessions only with Dedicated Servers

    IllyHosting.com - Affordable VPS & Dedicated Servers (Kosovo, Europe)
    AS207817 | VPS | Dedicated | Colocation | .AL Domains

  • serversHQserversHQ Member

    Good! I'll be signing up today!

    Just servers.

  • serversHQserversHQ Member

    illyhosting said: use our subdomain

    BTW, the order link to free hosting does not shows a free subdomain (your domain). Where should I choose it?

    Just servers.

  • illyhostingillyhosting Member, Provider

    @serversHQ said:

    illyhosting said: use our subdomain

    BTW, the order link to free hosting does not shows a free subdomain (your domain). Where should I choose it?

    I'm sorry but we're not allowing subdomains anymore, you can use your domain and update name servers.

    IllyHosting.com - Affordable VPS & Dedicated Servers (Kosovo, Europe)
    AS207817 | VPS | Dedicated | Colocation | .AL Domains

  • wrong ssl

  • i can't open my site

  • illyhostingillyhosting Member, Provider

    @raffleslcf said:
    i can't open my site

    Please create a ticket and our technical support will help you.

    IllyHosting.com - Affordable VPS & Dedicated Servers (Kosovo, Europe)
    AS207817 | VPS | Dedicated | Colocation | .AL Domains

  • timelapsetimelapse Member

    @illyhosting said:

    @serversHQ said:

    illyhosting said: use our subdomain

    BTW, the order link to free hosting does not shows a free subdomain (your domain). Where should I choose it?

    I'm sorry but we're not allowing subdomains anymore, you can use your domain and update name servers.

    May I know why no more subdomains?

    Can you change it so that when I visit mydomain.com:2082 it redirects to panelurl.com:2083 instead of mydomain.com:2083 since that gives an ssl error. I think that is what @raffleslcf is saying

    I'm stuck

  • RoboCainRoboCain Member
    edited May 30

    I signed up to this service and found it to be a bit complicated to get started. So, I ended up signing up to ininityfree.net and launching a static WP site in 3 minutes.

    With Illyhosting my domain wasn't usable for a long time (It was not usable 8-10 hours later after changing the data on Namecheap, perhaps the keyword is propagated?) even after changing the DNS name servers.

    With infinityfree.net the domain was usable and up and running fast as hell once I customized the name servers at Namecheap. I'm not sure exactly what it is that I was doing wrong, but it's all good.

    It's a good offer never the less and it's likely to be less intrusive because infinityfree.net will try to get you to "ugprade" as you use their service. The free hosting there is nice and easy to get up and running, but it's a lead magnet at the end of the day, which is cool with me.

    But anyway, thank you @illyhosting.

    "People want paradise. They will have it."

    -Cain (RoboCop 2 ,1990)

  • YmpkerYmpker Member

    @timelapse said:

    @illyhosting said:

    @serversHQ said:

    illyhosting said: use our subdomain

    BTW, the order link to free hosting does not shows a free subdomain (your domain). Where should I choose it?

    I'm sorry but we're not allowing subdomains anymore, you can use your domain and update name servers.

    May I know why no more subdomains?

    Can you change it so that when I visit mydomain.com:2082 it redirects to panelurl.com:2083 instead of mydomain.com:2083 since that gives an ssl error. I think that is what @raffleslcf is saying

    Probably because they are put as owner of the subdomain and thus receive all the abuse messages directly.

    Thanked by 1timelapse
Sign In or Register to comment.