Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
โ€บ resolved
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

resolved

PolicePolice Member
edited May 22 in Help

Resolved

Comments

• Congrats

• WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider

Welcome to LET help desk ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜‚

VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
    Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider
    edited May 22

Edit: whatโ€™s the point.

Thanked by 1WebProject

Clouvider Limited - Leading Hosting Provider & Connectivity Partner || Dedicated Server Sale - Our Latest LET Offer

Cloud Web Hosting | SSD & SAS HA OnApp VPS | UK, NL & DE Dedicated Servers | Network Services | Colocation | Managed Services

• PwnerPwner Member

If it was resolved, why would you go and clear out the resolution or the question?

This is one thing about the tech community that truly frustrates me, and StackOverflow is another known offender. When something is resolved, please don't just clear out the previous messages and wipe all information relating to it, post the answer so others can also access it.

There might be other people in the present or future who will be looking for the answer to a similar issue, and just removing the previous history after the issue was resolved makes the post useless now and for the future.

• HassanHassan Member, Provider

I am so happy for you

• sdglhmsdglhm Member
    edited May 22

Pwner said: please don't just clear out the previous messages and wipe all information relating to it, post the answer so others can also access it.

Looking for a developer for your next project? - Hire me

• netomxnetomx Member, Moderator

Warned.

Thanked by 2TimboJones Pwner
  • JordJord Moderator, Provider

Dammit he edited it to quickly, I can't restore what he said.

BillingServ - Easy, simple, and hassle-free online invoicing solution. Contact us today.
    BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013