Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Need VPS for Seedbox [private tracker]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Need VPS for Seedbox [private tracker]

RamiRami Member
edited May 2020 in Requests

Hello,
I need VPS to use as a seedbox for a private tracker (lite use mostly)
I just need 120-150GB of storage and 1 TB of bandwidth at any speed even 20Mbit/s, NAT is fine
Payment: semi-annually or annually
Edit: Prefer EU location (Romania would be great)
@cociu can you offer something for me :wink:

«1

Comments

  • rafin103rafin103 Member
    edited May 2020

    letbox.com (Speed : Shared 1/2 Gbps)
    servarica.com (Speed : 100Mbps Dedicated)
    rentrapidbox.com (Speed : Upto 2 Gbps) + (Reselling from hetzner)

    Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • RamiRami Member

    Thanks @rafin103 but they don't have anything close to my needs, the connection speed is not an issue for me

  • cociucociu Member

    @Rami i will make a special offer today so take a look in 1 hour.

    I dont answer my tickets!

  • pbxpbx Member

    Rami said: It's a great offer but I need a much smaller one

    With this deal no need to delete stuff: you can seed forever :wink:

    Thanked by 1Rami
  • RamiRami Member

    Still need this VPS :wink:

  • So what's is budget

  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator

    pbx said: With this deal no need to delete stuff: you can seed forever

    image

    For LET support, please visit the support desk.

    LowEndTalk attracts the finest members. - bear, WebHostingTalk

  • RamiRami Member
    edited May 2020

    @notarobo said:
    So what's is budget

    $25 per year would be good but I can go higher for a little more space
    Edit: less for NAT :wink:

  • rahulksrahulks Member

    Rami said: $25 per year would be good but I can go higher for a little more space

    @cociu Any smaller offers on the table, like @Rami said ?

  • cociucociu Member

    rahulks said: @cociu Any smaller offers on the table, like @Rami said ?

    in 2 weeks

    I dont answer my tickets!

  • Rami said: NAT is fine

    I believe most PT websites ban NAT seedboxes..

    One-click CDN server installation on your own VPS: OneClickCDN
    One-click browser-accessible Desktop environment on Linux VPS: OneClickDesktop

  • RamiRami Member

    @dedipromo said:

    Rami said: NAT is fine

    I believe most PT websites ban NAT seedboxes..

    I don't know about this but I will check

  • OujiOuji Member

    dedipromo said: I believe most PT websites ban NAT seedboxes..

    Why would they do that? Just wondering

  • @Ouji said:

    dedipromo said: I believe most PT websites ban NAT seedboxes..

    Why would they do that? Just wondering

    Because there trackers work on IP and shared IP doesn't work well with ratios.

    Thanked by 2Ouji raindog308
  • DevilDevil Member

    I don't know about this but I will check

    Don't do this if you are going to be on any respectable ones e.g. PTP, KG, RED etc. Get a dedicated IP.

    Looking for a very good deal on 1-2 TB VPS for low usage seedbox (pvt. tracker only).

  • OujiOuji Member

    Iroshan464 said: Because there trackers work on IP and shared IP doesn't work well with ratios.

    That is actually a great explanation! Thank you!

  • rahulksrahulks Member
    edited June 2020

    @cociu said:

    rahulks said: @cociu Any smaller offers on the table, like @Rami said ?

    in 2 weeks

    Here we are. Anytime now...

    Thanked by 2Mikasa Rami
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider

    Looks like you still searching then?
    ive got some resources free.

    KVM VPS
    2vcore (intel xeon e5)
    150GB HD
    1TB @1Gbit Shared.
    1x ipv4.
    23.99€ / yr.

    Let me know or contact us at [email protected] to order.

    thanks.

    HostSlick e. K. - Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers & Colocation
    https://hostslick.com | [email protected]

  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator

    In a previous thread, someone mentioned mikrovps.net in this context, but I have not personally used them. They're in Hungary.

    For LET support, please visit the support desk.

    LowEndTalk attracts the finest members. - bear, WebHostingTalk

  • @HostSlick

    @Rami said: VPS to use as a seedbox

    what's your policy on this ?

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider

    @rahulks said:
    @HostSlick

    @Rami said: VPS to use as a seedbox

    what's your policy on this ?

    No worries, I have read your post. :tongue:
    You can use above as seedbox indeed :smile:

    HostSlick e. K. - Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers & Colocation
    https://hostslick.com | [email protected]

  • @Iroshan464 said:

    @Ouji said:

    dedipromo said: I believe most PT websites ban NAT seedboxes..

    Why would they do that? Just wondering

    Because there trackers work on IP and shared IP doesn't work well with ratios.

    If you torrent from home, your ISP doesn't give you a dedicated IP either. I am not sure what the difference is.

    Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

  • Iroshan464Iroshan464 Member
    edited June 2020

    @poisson said:

    @Iroshan464 said:

    @Ouji said:

    dedipromo said: I believe most PT websites ban NAT seedboxes..

    Why would they do that? Just wondering

    Because there trackers work on IP and shared IP doesn't work well with ratios.

    If you torrent from home, your ISP doesn't give you a dedicated IP either. I am not sure what the difference is.

    Yes. Then on the private tracker I am connected, myannonamouse, they block your IP, until you access their site with the IP, so that IP gets updated, and tracker starts working again.

    So in theory, if you can access the site with the IP of the box, may be with a VPN or sshh tunnel, then I may be okay.

    Thanked by 1poisson
  • OujiOuji Member

    @Iroshan464 said: So in theory, if you can access the site with the IP of the box, may be with a VPN or sshh tunnel, then I may be okay.

    That's what I do.

  • @poisson said:

    @Iroshan464 said:

    @Ouji said:

    dedipromo said: I believe most PT websites ban NAT seedboxes..

    Why would they do that? Just wondering

    Because there trackers work on IP and shared IP doesn't work well with ratios.

    If you torrent from home, your ISP doesn't give you a dedicated IP either. I am not sure what the difference is.

    I thought the reference to ratios had to do with private site access. An old TV site that had wicked good speeds required membership and minimum ratios to keep membership. When you torrent from home, that ratio is you (and everyone in your home). But if you were at University, with 1000 students behind your IP, you might be uploading and someone else benefits and leeches all the download and fucks your upload ratio.

    I don't know about everywhere else, but both DSL and cable ISP'S in my area pretty much assign you the same IP for the course of the service. I even kept mine when upgrading from 300 to 600Mbps service that required a new modem and therefore a new MAC address. Perhaps, that is for better tracking purposes, since that means they do the extra work to assign the IP's to my account.

  • VitalyVitaly Member, Host Rep

    Good day.
    Please, check our VPS

    VPS KVM на HDD
    Virtualization KVM
    Channel 200 Mbit
    Number of Cores 1
    RAM capacity 512 Mb
    HDD Storage Capacity 120 gb ~85 USD annual
    HDD Storage Capacity 150 gb 103.3 USD annual

    4 Datacenters, 3 locations: Moscow, Kazan, Novosibirsk.
    http://lg.justhost.ru/ - you can test ping and other speed here

  • @Vitaly said:
    Good day.
    Please, check our VPS

    VPS KVM на HDD
    Virtualization KVM
    Channel 200 Mbit
    Number of Cores 1
    RAM capacity 512 Mb
    HDD Storage Capacity 120 gb ~85 USD annual
    HDD Storage Capacity 150 gb 103.3 USD annual

    4 Datacenters, 3 locations: Moscow, Kazan, Novosibirsk.
    http://lg.justhost.ru/ - you can test ping and other speed here

    Little bit higher than $25...

    Favourite host in general: Ramnode (affiliate link)
    Favourite host for hourly billing/custom ISOs: Vultr ($50 free credit for new accounts, affiliate link)

  • @Vitaly said:
    Good day.
    Please, check our VPS

    VPS KVM на HDD
    Virtualization KVM
    Channel 200 Mbit
    Number of Cores 1
    RAM capacity 512 Mb
    HDD Storage Capacity 120 gb ~85 USD annual
    HDD Storage Capacity 150 gb 103.3 USD annual

    4 Datacenters, 3 locations: Moscow, Kazan, Novosibirsk.
    http://lg.justhost.ru/ - you can test ping and other speed here

    Did you mean RUB? Those prices are...ridiculous.

    Thanked by 1Bertie

    hm. I've lost a machine.. literally lost. it responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is.

Sign In or Register to comment.