Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NGINX Rewrite Help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NGINX Rewrite Help

VextroVextro Member

Long time lurker, first time poster since I'm completely out of my depth with this one.

I'm attempting to migrate my .htaccess to to NGINX, and I've used the Winginx converter for it, yet, I can't get the rewrite rules working and I have no idea as to why. If I replace the replace the rewrite with something like deny all; it works just fine.

Here's a link to the nginx site config: https://hastebin.com/sikipesune.nginx

I appreciate any help with this.

Comments

• If the app can't run without these .htaccess, then Apache is part of its stack. It may also work with Nginx after struggling converting these rules, but anyway you should decouple the app from Apache (parsing REQUEST_URI and route within the app) or just stick with Apache

• VextroVextro Member

@Chocoweb said:
    If the app can't run without these .htaccess, then Apache is part of its stack. It may also work with Nginx after struggling converting these rules, but anyway you should decouple the app from Apache (parsing REQUEST_URI and route within the app) or just stick with Apache

It shouldn't have any issues running on NGINX, It's a PHP script off CodeCanyon and contained the rewrite rules in a file when downloading (Converted via Wingix). Looks like other people have managed to get it running just fine.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Maybe look for someone on Fiverr?