Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Opinion or experience on these hosts
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Opinion or experience on these hosts

jsusjsus Member

Hello, tell me your opinions or experiences about these hosts, I would like to know if they are trustworthy or not, I will read their comments :smile:

Hostings:

• wishosting.com
  • drserver.net
  • servarica.com

Also if you want to recommend one with similar prices, I would be grateful

Comments

• martynsmartyns Member

Never ever heard any of them

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited May 2020

Sure.

You can even interview them - @exception0x876 @Radi @servarica_hani

Edit: Though I've never been a customer of any of them but based on what I've seen here, they're legit and I'm certain that lots can vouch for them respectively.

• No personal experience with first and third, so I'll pass.

DrServer has some great and really cheap Atom dedis in Dallas, I can definitely recommend them when they're in stock.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@jsus I am here and ready to answer any questions you may have about drServer. Thank you for your interest. :smile:

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Sure, what's the name of the dog?

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@deank said:
    Sure, what's the name of the dog?

He doesn't have a name. Maybe, I should hold a contest?

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

you can check our history here and in LEB just search for servarica
    and if you have any other question you can ask me

• I currently use Wishosting and have used DrServer in the past - both are pretty solid options.
    Haven't yet used Servarica , however I have heard good things about them as well.

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • kp93kp93 Member

@servarica_hani 5+ years with Servarica awesome live support

@exception0x876 1.5 years no complaints so far

• I've been with WisHosting for a little over 6 months now. They have dirt cheap prices for unmanaged VPS's. Their service and pricing is a steal. I also haven't had any downtime and the speed has been decent. They're doing a great job.

• Had a little experience with ServaRICA: quick support, good service, acceptable performance. For me it was what i was expecting from them so if i need something again i will consider them (with BuyVM still my favorite, NexusBytes another one i would probably choose if my usecase fits there AUP).

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • MPGMPG Member

Use wishosting off and on for various project builds and I'm looking to add more. Very responsive to Q/A and service has been great this past year that I have used them.

• Drserver : Very trustworthy. Happy customer since 2014.

Wishosting : reliable servers. I Have a storage server with them since nearly 3yrs with near zero downtime.

• defaultdefault Veteran

You may have restarted that router today, but the connection still drops for a few minutes, at every few minutes. You have some serious network issues.

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@default said:

You may have restarted that router today, but the connection still drops for a few minutes, at every few minutes. You have some serious network issues.

We did not do the maintenance yet
    Can you please open a ticket to investigate
    all our monitor points work fine with 1 issue register today around 1.5 hours ago for few minutes

if you open ticket please send the tracert as well and if you can do mtr please do it

Thanks