Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alternatives to Gmail (and Outlook) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Alternatives to Gmail (and Outlook)

2»

Comments

• sanvitsanvit Member

@SmallWeb said:

@sanvit said:
    iirc @SmallWeb is reselling MXroute for 9.99GBP/y. I can't seem to access their website though :(

@RedSox said:

sanvit said: perm

lol :D

Sold out my friend :)

Oooh, Congratulations :D

@OP you could also try out MyW @MikePT or BuyShared @Francisco. Not really an email service, but since they utilize MailChannels relay, email deliverability should be great.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • serv_eeserv_ee Member

@RedSox said:

@TimboJones said:

@vedran said:
    I'd rather not give my data to anyone, but for free I understand that's needed. Still I'll prefer to give my data to FSB than Google

On a mission for suicide? Let's see, how many books are written about Google execs murdering citizens? Ok, let's see how many books are written about FSB killing citizens?

Why are people so fucking stupid? Seriously, seriously?!?! I know Russian's face non stop propaganda painting the West as their enemies, but FFS, that is just the goddamn stupidest shit I hope to read on the Internet today.

Cmon man. American's face non stop propaganda painting Russia and China as their anemies as well. One day the young generation become grown, get the chairs and everything will be changed, at least I want to hope so ;)

Google is the CIA
    Mail.Ru is the FSB

If you live in the West, you do not fall under the jurisdiction of the FSB
    If you live in the East, you do not fall under the jurisdiction of the CIA
    Simple? Yeah.

BTW, the CIA has waaay more influence in the world than FSB has and, what's more important to me, the FSB still cannot record every your fart due to the backwardness of technology, but Google (CIA) can and Edward Snowden proved it and now he's outcast... And the owner of Wikileaks is under arrest now as far as I know...

I would not be surprised if a VPS that you bought from one of the represented here american providers is being tapped and logged be default and your data is flowing/leaking right to the CIA in real time. I aslo would not not be suprised if this will be read by CIA asap.

Anyway, let's not get carried away here :D the Big Brother is wathing us... We have to pretend we're stupid.

Thats not really how it works but I guess let it be, this aint the right forum for that.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @TimboJones said:

@vedran said:
    I'd rather not give my data to anyone, but for free I understand that's needed. Still I'll prefer to give my data to FSB than Google

On a mission for suicide? Let's see, how many books are written about Google execs murdering citizens? Ok, let's see how many books are written about FSB killing citizens?

Why are people so fucking stupid? Seriously, seriously?!?! I know Russian's face non stop propaganda painting the West as their enemies, but FFS, that is just the goddamn stupidest shit I hope to read on the Internet today.

Yeah as if NSA hasn't spied and used data to spy on not only public but world leaders.

And USA didn't kill millions on the name of war on terror. They didn't bomb hospitals and schools in Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria.

Thanked by 1ernie88
  • SwiftnodeSwiftnode Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2020

Another vote for Fastmail, great reliable service. Support is a bit slow if you need it though.

• AOL Mail
    Tutanota (for all you security conscious emailers)
    Yahoo Mail (personal fav)
    GMX Email (free webmail service designed for both personal users and SMEs)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

TheKiller said: And USA didn't kill millions on the name of war on terror.

Hmmm... Fast & Furious operation, with others, says otherwise.

• @netomx said:

You missed the sarcasm. He's not defending the US.

• 4380043800 Member

@Cabbage said:
    ProtonMail seems to be a good choice in my opinion. They got their own app and have decent privacy practice.

I highly recommend ProtonMail. It's what I've been using since it came out, and I absolutely love it!

• pbxpbx Member

sanvit said: but since they utilize MailChannels relay, email deliverability should be great.

@Francisco is using mailchannels as well? Last time I tried it was not and delivery wasn't perfect, did it improve?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@pbx said:

sanvit said: but since they utilize MailChannels relay, email deliverability should be great.

@Francisco is using mailchannels as well? Last time I tried it was not and delivery wasn't perfect, did it improve?

We have had mailchannels for over a year now.

Francisco

Thanked by 2pbx DewlanceVPS
  • pbxpbx Member

Francisco said: We have had mailchannels for over a year now.

Nice, good to know!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@TimboJones said:

@netomx said:

You missed the sarcasm. He's not defending the US.

My sarcasmeter is not working lately :/