Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
VPS BGP Swedish
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

VPS BGP Swedish

alexnfalexnf Member

Hi guys, im looking for a Swedish provider that can support BGP. We have our own ASN and one net-provider right now but we would like to peer over VPN with one more provider so we can optimize our routing a bit. Are there any out there? I did find yourserver.se but they wont work for us. All suggestions are welcome.

Comments

  • thedpthedp Member

    http://bgp.services/

    Glesys, one of the top providers in SE I believe.

    DomainPeon
    Ongoing Auctions: LowEndTalk

  • alexnfalexnf Member

    @thedp said:
    http://bgp.services/

    Glesys, one of the top providers in SE I believe.

    Thanks, yes but they arent to much "LowEndBox" material, i have sent them an email tho :)

  • rubenruben Member, Provider

    alexnf said: Thanks, yes but they arent to much "LowEndBox" material,

    Would you also consider Norway as a Server location?

    We offer small and affordable VPSs in Norway, including BGP Session: ifog.ch/en/server/vps-norwegen
    Looking Glass can be found here: lg.no.fognet.ch

    iFog GmbH - Webhosting, DNS Hosting, vServer, IP-Transit, IXP VMs, RIPE LIR, BGP VMs
    Tunnelbroker - Free BGP v6/v4 Tunnels

  • hzrhzr Member, Moderator

    alexnf said: we would like to peer over VPN with one more provider so we can optimize our routing

    I have some questionable answers for you in this case...

  • alexnfalexnf Member

    @hzr said:

    alexnf said: we would like to peer over VPN with one more provider so we can optimize our routing

    I have some questionable answers for you in this case...

    Hi, you can send me a message in private.

  • alexnfalexnf Member

    @ruben said:

    alexnf said: Thanks, yes but they arent to much "LowEndBox" material,

    Would you also consider Norway as a Server location?

    We offer small and affordable VPSs in Norway, including BGP Session: ifog.ch/en/server/vps-norwegen
    Looking Glass can be found here: lg.no.fognet.ch

    Hi, can you send me a PM?

  • alexnfalexnf Member

    So to be more clear, we are looking for a VPS with a BGP Session and IP Transit

  • tomletomle Member

    Contact Spacedump, they can set you up. I've got one with them with BGP session.

    RIPE LIR: Contact me for ASN registrations/IPv6. No IPv4 space left.

  • alexnfalexnf Member

    @tomle said:
    Contact Spacedump, they can set you up. I've got one with them with BGP session.

    Thanks mate, i did that already, a really nice guy hehe.

Sign In or Register to comment.