Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for High-CPU Windows VPS/Dedi in UK/DE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for High-CPU Windows VPS/Dedi in UK/DE

3bayshark3bayshark Member
edited May 2020 in Requests

Hello there,

I currently use Netcup who are brilliant, however, their 2.2 Ghz root servers are too slow (CPU bottleneck) for our needs. Is there anything that's just as good but with faster CPUs & good network?

The requirements are as follows:
UK or DE only
High Base CPU-Clock (3.5+ Ghz)
4 or more Cores (ideally dedicated)
16GB or more RAM
100GB SSD/NVME
1 Gbit with 10TB
Windows (10/2016/2019 - 180 day trial is fine, if it can be reinstalled again :# ).

Budget is around £30/month pre-paid or month to month invoice via BTC/PayPal/Card.

Currently have my eyes on Hyonix & ServerDeinHost, but open to further suggestions. I thought about dedicated servers too (with £45 or so budget & excl. Hetzner), however, most get really expensive when you add their setup and Windows licencing fees.

Thanks

Thanked by 1feezioxiii

Comments

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

Hi
    we can offer you in DE with the following specs hope it will suite your budget
    4 vcore (Ryzen 3700x)
    16GB Ram
    120 Gb NVME
    10 Tb @ 1Gbit
    With windows server 2012/2016/2019/windows 10 also available )
    £28/month
    If paid yearly we can offer a free license for a windows server 2012/2016/2019

• AK_KWH said: windows 10 also available

Yeah?

• XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep

Why not get that 45 EUR dedi, install proxmox virtualization and install your own windows ISO ?
    I can help you with the setup if you don't know

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

@3bayshark said:
    Hello there,

I currently use Netcup who are brilliant, however, their 2.2 Ghz root servers are too slow (CPU bottleneck) for our needs. Is there anything that's just as good but with faster CPUs & good network?

The requirements are as follows:
    UK or DE only
    High Base CPU-Clock (3.5+ Ghz)
    4 or more Cores (ideally dedicated)
    16GB or more RAM
    100GB SSD/NVME
    1 Gbit with 10TB
    Windows (10/2016/2019 - 180 day trial is fine, if it can be reinstalled again :# ).

Budget is around £30/month pre-paid or month to month invoice via BTC/PayPal/Card.

Currently have my eyes on Hyonix & ServerDeinHost, but open to further suggestions. I thought about dedicated servers too (with £45 or so budget & excl. Hetzner), however, most get really expensive when you add their setup and Windows licencing fees.

Thanks

Hey! Thank you for considering us ;) We are using E3v5/6 in UK with Zare and can definitely accommodate your requirements!

We also have your back with our 7-days money back guarantee so you can grab one and test it out! If it doesn't fit your requirement, just hit us up with a ticket and get a refund :D

Let me know if you have questions.

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2020

Hello @3bayshark

Please consider our VPS packages here https://hostworld.uk/ssd-vps

Our VPS-6 package comes with 16GB RAM, 8 Cores and 250GB SSD storage. We can offer that package for £34.99 per month. We also have both the Windows templates available and all our servers are hosted in the UK. We also offer a 30 day money back guarantee.

I realise you only need 100GB SSD storage and 4 cores, so I’m more than happy to put a deal together for you with the same specs as our VPS-6 package but with 100GB storage. I think that’d fall well within (if not less) than your £30/month budget.

Let me know if you’re happy for me to PM you with an offer with the 100GB storage and I’ll get that over to you :)

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

We can offer you VPS with Ryzen CPU (3.8 GHz), NVMe storage, 16 GB RAM within your budget (€23.50/month), but it's hosted in NL, not UK or DE. If you are interested, please let me know.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2020

-removed-