Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Hosting

We have a hosting requirement.But we are not aware about the different hosting types like CDN, cloud Hosting and their benefits. Also we are given high rates and hard technical explanation by hosting providers when contacted.

Is there any hosting firms who could guide us to choose a suitable hosting plan and type with a reasonable budget.

Comments

• imokimok Member

Yes. Post your requirements and they are going to help you.

Janitor @ Netflix
    CORONAVIRUS ALERT

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

What do you want?
    What you are planning to do?
    What's your budget?
    Any specific requirements?

ViridWeb.com - cPanel Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

• deankdeank Member, Troll

How dare you ask such questions?
    We are supposed to guess.

Her budget is 7.
    China direct route.
    Unmetered bandwidth.
    DMCA proof.
    8 cores.
    666GB of pure enterprize grade HDD.
    12 IPv4 addies.
    Location Earth. Luna preferred.

I have not created a single thread. Verify it if you dare.

• deank said: 12 IPv4 addies.

Bahaha, I don't know why this made me laugh

• JordJord Moderator, Provider

deank said: 12 IPv4 addies.

Sir you said that wrong. It should be 12 IPv4+ addies.

Thanked by 1TimboJones

BillingServ - Easy, simple, and hassle-free online invoicing solution. Contact us today.
    BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013

• RHCHostingRHCHosting Member
    edited May 12

@mywebhosting said:
    We have a hosting requirement.But we are not aware about the different hosting types like CDN, cloud Hosting and their benefits. Also we are given high rates and hard technical explanation by hosting providers when contacted.

Is there any hosting firms who could guide us to choose a suitable hosting plan and type with a reasonable budget.

hm.... OP went all silent all of a sudden :-)

@mywebhosting : Post your requirements and you'll get the help you need.

Reliable Hybrid Custom Hosting · Rackspace & Colocation · Cloud Servers · Shared & Dedicated Hosting

• @imok said:
    Yes. Post your requirements and they are going to help you.

My budget is $10/month

• @ViridWeb said:
    What do you want?
    What you are planning to do?
    What's your budget?
    Any specific requirements?

I want to host a domain.
    $10/m is the budget

• @RHCHosting said:

@mywebhosting said:

I want a good host for hosting my domain. Budget $10/month
    2GB ram
    60 GB SSD
    Unlimited bandwidth

• lentrolentro Member, Provider

isodme.com, my friend

Start out with the free plan to try everything out. If you don’t like it, move on. But if you do, you can upgrade to the plan that fits your requirement :)

PM me if you get any issues. The service is still kinda a work in progress.

ISODME: Premium web hosting | Managed VPS services | U.S. based support | 99.99% uptime | isodme.com

• @RHCHosting said:

@mywebhosting said:

Dude, you posted that 5 hours and 20 minutes later than him. This is a forum, not chat.

Thanked by 1RHCHosting
  • @TimboJones said:

Dude, you posted that 5 hours and 20 minutes later than him. This is a forum, not chat.

lol :smiley: Agreed!!

Reliable Hybrid Custom Hosting · Rackspace & Colocation · Cloud Servers · Shared & Dedicated Hosting