Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vmhaus credit balance for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vmhaus credit balance for transfer

daozhidaozhi Member

I got a small VMH-256MB instance in London node which will expire in a month. I don't need it anymore, but have $34.72 credit balance. I can transfer the credit to anyone who needs it at only $25.

By the way, the instance is still stable although vmhaus has been "eaten" by Mythic Beasts.

Comments

• I think you need a provider tag to sell anything on here.

• @hotlineservers said:
    I think you need a provider tag to sell anything on here.

This doesn't classify as selling service that require provider tag. It's not even a service.

Thanked by 1sayem314
  • daozhidaozhi Member

definitely no need. Just a lowend vps user...

• rchurchrchurch Member

Does it involve a transfer of the credit and the VPS to the buyer, or do you simply give the buyer the account details and get them to change the account name etc afterwards?

• daozhidaozhi Member

@rchurch said:
    Does it involve a transfer of the credit and the VPS to the buyer, or do you simply give the buyer the account details and get them to change the account name etc afterwards?

I remember both of the vps and credit can be transfered. if not,I can give you my account , but you have to submit a ticket to change the email address.

• Have you asked if @vmhaus allows that?

• daozhidaozhi Member

@t0ny0 said:
    Have you asked if @vmhaus allows that?

It was before. Not confirm now. It seems @vmhaus has disappeared from LET.

• I would be interested if you can transfer the credit into my account

• daozhidaozhi Member

@brightsunshine already PM me. I'm waiting his response. I will transfer it to you if he doesn't want it finally.

@Vinnyletje said:
    I would be interested if you can transfer the credit into my account

• @daozhi said:
    @brightsunshine already PM me. I'm waiting his response. I will transfer it to you if he doesn't want it finally.

@Vinnyletje said:
    I would be interested if you can transfer the credit into my account

Sounds good