Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someone to help me with a few vps/dedicated servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Someone to help me with a few vps/dedicated servers

As the title suggests, I'm looking for someone who fully understands how vps machines and dedicates servers work. I'm trying to install windows 7 on a dedicated server and I'm struggling. I'm also trying to get a vm workstation machine on a vps running but I'm having trouble, so anyone who is experienced please contact me. I'm willing to pay of course :)

Thanks.

Comments

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited May 2020

What kind of struggle? Any specific error?

Also why not install a proper windows server version instead of win 7, which is also EOL ?

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@ramo55 If it is a KVM "dedicated" machine make sure that you also have the virtio drivers also.

https://www.linux-kvm.org/page/WindowsGuestDrivers/Download_Drivers

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@ramo55 said:
    As the title suggests, I'm looking for someone who fully understands how vps machines and dedicates servers work. I'm trying to install windows 7 on a dedicated server and I'm struggling. I'm also trying to get a vm workstation machine on a vps running but I'm having trouble, so anyone who is experienced please contact me. I'm willing to pay of course :)

Thanks.

Which software you are using for KVM?
    What's the error? Can you share logs?